rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
ruination [m]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2022 19:32:32 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

The waters rushed by him rapidly.[break][break]

Save for name, he always figured that he’d held little relevance to the makings of the world— but even then, and even as he, a civilian, hadn’t had much of an involvement in aiding the authorities, he took it upon himself to go out and help to the best of his abilities, nonetheless. Thus, atop the back of his own serpent did he ride, holding tightly against his scales as he hunched himself over; his feet laid as secure as they could be against the beast’s form as he was ferried along the water routes he so dearly knew.[break][break]

”I think I can see a couple more people up ahead…!” he called out, fingertips pressed firmly against the earpiece he’d be nothing short of thankful of for remaining secured. ”I can’t tell if they’re civvies or not, yet, but I hope you’re ready to come down and grab them if they are…!”[break][break]

Unlucky ass swimmers chose the wrong day to enjoy the waters.

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
ruination [m]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2022 19:45:32 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

bluntly put, she wasn't interested. [break][break]

not interested in saving the civilians, more than she was interested in this cult that was formed as a result of the darkest day - or maybe they always existed, and just started becoming more bold. during her time in rocket, she's met many figured, spoken to many people who were both sound in the head, and had a screw loose. something that they all shared in common, however, was their leader's ability to speak and sympathize with the people. [break][break]

she's no doubt that it's the same with these cults. [break][break]

and she doesn't care for the beliefs nor the safety of others, which arguably makes her the more dangerous one here. the only thing foiling any chance of furthering her own sociology research on the side, is the staraptor she sits upon and clings onto for dear life. she's never flown before. this was a horrible idea. [break][break]

but she tries, really. she tries her best to cling onto the bird pokemon with attempts to not fall off. her body is pressed against the back of the bird pokemon, and she tries to cling as much as she can without hurting the poor thing. "i--" she starts, the sound of a sudden gasp and cut off (or equalized), brief scream can be heard in the microphone of the earpiece from the turbulence.

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
ruination [m]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2022 20:12:01 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

Needless to say, the scream hadn’t been lost upon him— especially when he could hear amidst the rushing waves surging around him and his Gyarados. As the distance between the two of them only served to lengthen as the serpent beneath him brought him closer to the people in the distance, but even then, he took care to move a hand towards the belts he wore, quickly tapping the button against one of the Pokeballs secured upon it to release a familiar Staravia, and then an Unfezant from the next one beside it.[break][break]

”Look— if you’d feel more comfortable on the ground, you can wait by the shore…!” he called through both air and comms, alike; his voice and tone heightened and louder within the moment. ”I can just bring whoever I can to you! If you still wanna follow along, just keep an eye out for stragglers, and Columbia and Pollux will do their best to keep you up and stable…!”

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
ruination [m]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2022 21:26:11 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

it'll just take a bit, she thinks. just long enough for her to adjust and try to hang onto the staraptor who's considerate enough to keep himself stable in the air. takes after the trainer, probably, considering how said trainer sent out two other birds to fly up towards her. [break][break]

"i'll be fine..!" she calls out that time, taking a deep breath as she slowly cracks her eye open whilst in the air. she'll be fine, she'll be okay. the bird won't let her fall, and there were two other birds who were up there to make sure everything would be okay. she'll be okay. [break][break]

what better way to recover than to throw herself to the sharpedos, anyways.. [break][break]

so she gently taps the staraptor's back, though clings on still, like her life depends on it. "i'm okay, so try to keep up with leonidas." and its uncertain, but picks up the pace in its glide anyways, with its two other companions int he air as extra insurance. though she still shuts her eyes, and clings on like her life depends on it. "no.. worries..!" she cracks one eye open, watching as the water passes below "just lead the way!"

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
ruination [m]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2022 23:05:00 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

He couldn’t help but doubt the resolve displayed before him, but when the situation had been more or less dire, he figured that beggars couldn’t be choosers. She’d made herself and her stance clear, and so with a final, sparing glance towards her in thought, he gave a heavy breath before leaning forward and closer to the back of the head of the Gyarados beneath him.[break][break]

His eyes narrowed as they jetted through the waves, briefly shifting towards nearby officers as they sped past to deal with the perpetrators at the root of the situation, altogether. Hues of a burning, steadfast hazel lingered upon the boats and Pokemon ferrying them along prior to abruptly snapping upon the waters directly before him, his hands tightening upon the scales of his own Pokemon as it suddenly leaped into the air, soaring and gliding over a number of rocks in evasion before breaking the water’s surface with a heavy splash.[break][break]

The spray overwhelmed him for more than a few moments, and he, himself, found himself partially submerged within the touchdown— but as their flow began to stabilize once more, he peered desperately through the waves and the tides before spotting someone amidst it all.[break][break]

”Found one…!” he called over the communication link, tapping rapidly against the dual type’s scales to garner his attention before pointing out. ”There, Pisces! Mari, get ready to come down and get them in the air when we’ve got them!”

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
ruination [m]
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2022 0:24:40 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

alright, it'll be okay. you won't fall, marisol. [break][break]

telling herself doesn't really calm her nerves, but at least she's reaffirming to herself the truth. so her eyes open, slightly, as she tries to recover from the momentary fear. she's supposed to be helping people from what's happening. she's supposed to be aiding them. loathe is she to be on the field (it's been far too long since she's been able to be), but there's little to do when she's tasked to help people. if anything, it'd be best for her to come along, in the event they would need to treat wounds and such on the spot. [break][break]

hence, a backpack strapped on while she's been clinging on the staraptor. when she opens her eyes, she watches as a man jumps into the air with the serpent, and that just reminds her; ah, that's right. he's more of a hero. or at least, that title would suit him more. it's how he was. [break][break]

.. there's something about that makes her narrow her eyes, and maybe she scorns him a little bit for that. [break][break]

the scorn is short lived, as she catches his words in the wind. "alright.." she glances down at the staraptor, who's still steady, and she pulls out a pokeball to call out for a little, white corsola to sit in her arms. then she leans forwards to the staraptor, pointing down to where his trainer rushes to. "don't worry about me and just grab them." she speaks to the bird. focus, focus. [break][break]

deep breath marisol, and focus. [break][break]

you're long past the days where you were too scared (if they saw you now, they'd feel mocked).[break][break]

and a deep breath. [break][break]

"whenever you're ready!" she hangs onto the staraptor, who dives and glides through the air. it's fast enough for marisol to hold her breath in anticipation.

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
ruination [m]
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2022 2:04:16 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

And he intended to be ready as soon as possible.[break][break]

Though his eyes narrowed within the midst of the oceanic sprays throughout travel, he did his best to keep the figure he’d seen within sight as they so rapidly approached. With careful footing, he leaned over towards the side of his Pokemon, crouching down and firmly curling his fingers around a group of scales upon his form for a secure grip before allowing himself to lean slightly into the rushing waters as the brine continued to dampen his clothes.[break][break]

Raising his voice, he called out as loud of a, ”Hey…!” as he could to garner the swimmer’s attention, holding his remaining arm out for them in gesture to prepare themselves. Much to his relief, it hadn’t gone unnoticed, and they’d only slowed for just enough time to get them onboard before beginning to jet across the waters once more.[break][break]

Glancing over his shoulder for just a moment, the man called out while still doing his best to begin searching for more people. ”We’re good…! Bring ‘em back to the shore for a checkup— just be sure not to fall while we’re moving!!”

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
ruination [m]
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2022 21:10:50 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

she doesn't want the staraptor to carry more people than he should. [break][break]

though she holds onto the bird with one arm, and her precious little ghost with the other, she narrows her eyes to the poor swimmers who were being so gallantly rescued. "carci" she starts, patting the top of the little corsola's head "use ancient power, on the rocks below. in the water." she speaks softly to the ghost, who quivers in her hold. though at her command, the corsola takes a deep breath and climbs to the top of the staraptor's head, with a blue aura surrounding her. [break][break]

"slow down for a moment!" she calls out, urging for the bird she rides on to dive in, swifter, corsola in tow as rocks erupt from the sea's depths. they act as a platform, and the little thing is trying so hard to hold on. "get them on the rocks" they're suspended by the gyrados' body "and before you go again--" [break][break]

she pulls two pokeballs on her belt, sending out a seel and a greninja onto the serpent's back. "you two, scope out and help him rescue more people." the command is simple, and the two pokemon dive under the water to begin their search.

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
ruination [m]
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2022 21:56:21 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

Even as he saw the rocks forming, he already began to urge the person he’d taken aboard the back of the Gyarados over towards the to-be platform, furrowing his brows as he gazed swiftly across the horizon and pulled himself back up from the waves. His eyes shifted towards the swimmer for a second time—though just quick enough to ensure their proper and safe ascent onto the stones—before leaning forward and catching as much of a view as he could from over his Pokemon’s head.[break][break]

”I already got eyes on at least a couple more…!” he called out, looking past the aforementioned people before turning his head towards another uproar in the distance. Narrowing his eyes, he leaned forward in attempt to get a better look.[break][break]

’Ah. Looks like the cops have everything under control.’[break][break]

He assumed as much, at least, from the manner in which the authorities seemed to be gathering and organizing amongst themselves, seemingly diverting more attention to rescue endeavors, rather than pursuits, by then. He breathed a quick sigh of relief, glancing back over his shoulder towards the neighboring woman atop his other Pokemon.[break][break]

”It looks like we’re just focusing on rescue, now…!” he called out, gently leaning forward and applying pressure to the back of the serpent’s head; a gesture which, in itself, immediately prompted him to jet faster through the waters in tow of the recently released water types. ”Bring ‘em back to the shore! Help the medics and shit when you get there— I’ll meet you once I grab these people and clean up any other stragglers!”

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
ruination [m]
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2022 22:15:53 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

he's so quick to turn his attention back to the dire situation, but that's a given. he was a lot more passionate about this rescue task than she was, watching as the recent swimmer cautiously steps upon the make-shift platforms her little corsola was working overtime to create, and to hold. [break][break]

she has little supplies on her, but has brought plenty of towels for those who were just shy of drowning. and so quickly, she pulls one out to drape over the shocked victim's shoulders. "you're okay, now." she reassures them with a hollow smile, though to them, it probably looked sincere and warming. it's funny how circumstances can warp things. [break][break]

and at his words, she nods, gently nudging at the staraptor to turn around. And there she goes, jolting off, with a little less fear of being in the air (if only to install a sense of security in the poor, shivering swimmer). in the ear piece, she mulls it over, then lowers her voice, softly. "stay safe." she says, even if she knows that he'll be fine.

end

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,425 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ruination [m]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2022 4:25:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB