saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,039 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
FIRSTHAND
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2022 9:11:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

it has been too long since he's had a proper catch up with his manager and friend, . too long. he simply wishes it could've been under better circumstances.[break][break]

but there are things luka needs to know. things she should hear straight from him.[break][break]

so, it's with a heavy conscience (not really) that he finds himself waiting for her by the edge of fortree city on a very hot day.

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
FIRSTHAND
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 1:58:42 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
“Sorry…you weren’t waiting long, were you?”[break][break]

Condensation rolls down a cup of pink lemonade and drips down her hand. In the other is Matias’ cold drink of choice, which she hands over with a crooked smile. “The line was kind of long.”[break][break]

It’s really been too long since they’ve caught up. Luka watches Matias’ face, and there’s lines there she doesn’t recognize. She knows he’s been keeping things from her, knows that something has been going on. Worry twists in the pit of her stomach; not the concern of a manager, but of a friend first.[break][break]

“So, um. Y-you wanted to talk, right? I’m glad. I’ve been…really worried about you, Matias.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,039 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
FIRSTHAND
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 7:00:53 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"no! not at all. thanks."[break][break]

taking the offered cold drink, he nods in appreciation before raising it for a long sip. refreshing, considering how the sun above seems awfully similar to a DROUGHT.[break][break]

hearing her voice in person again is a nice, comforting feeling. almost grounding.[break][break]

"i did, yes. but what have you been worried about, luka?"

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
FIRSTHAND
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 17:06:51 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

The wrinkles of a frown appear between her brows, but she just as quickly smoothes them out. Years of PR training are just as effective as botox.[break][break]

"You were suspended, Matias," Luka answers over a sip of her lemonade. "Did you think I wouldn't hear about that?"[break][break]

What pains her more than being out of the loop is not knowing how it had happened, not knowing if she could have helped. Beads of sweat roll down the back of her neck, but whether they're from nerves or the heat is impossible to discern.[break][break]

"I know I'm your manager, but we're friends too, aren't we? You...y-you can trust me with this kind of thing, you know."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,039 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
FIRSTHAND
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 7:44:43 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

matias is uncharacteristically quiet through it all because he understands there is nothing to be gained from winning this fight. what's done is done. all he can do now is damage control.[break][break]

"you're right. we are friends, and i should've told you."[break][break]

despite having to explain himself a few times, he still finds it difficult to string it together.[break][break]

"i used 's relicanth to travel universes so i could bring groudon back to hoenn. her relicanth died in the process, and i never included her in the planning of it. i just did it."

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
FIRSTHAND
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2022 4:37:03 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Okay."[break][break]
Condensation drips down the side of her glass and pools over her hand. Luka is silent for a long moment as she stares at her friend, slowly processing what he'd just told her. It's a lot, and it's barely scratching the surface.[break][break]

"Did you know?" Sweat weighs down her bangs and she shoves them out of her face, fixating on Matias with a wide, unblinking gaze. "Did...d-did you know the Relicanth would die?"[break][break]

Her priorities are completely backwards. Still, it seems important to ask.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,039 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
FIRSTHAND
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2022 16:04:12 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"i did not."[break][break]

it's not a lie but it isn't the entire truth either.[break][break]

"i thought it'd be able to take a z-move just like any other pokemon would. but i was wrong, it died, and i paid the price."[break][break]

the price is a mere slap on the wrist. but he isn't complaining.

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
FIRSTHAND
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2022 6:06:55 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Okay," Luka says again.[break][break]

She takes him at his word, because why wouldn't she? He's never given her a reason to distrust him. Luka still holds her friend in an almost childlike reverence; like an older brother, truly. So even if she isn't pleased by his actions, she wants to believe that his intentions were nothing but good.[break][break]

Her heart still bleeds compassion, but for some reason, she envies the Relincanth. It's a noble thing, to have your death mean something. She chases that thought away with a dry swallow.[break][break]

"Still...poor . A-and that poor Pokemon. I hope you apologized to her properly," she says, grabbing the front of her blouse and fanning herself with it. "And, um...w-what happened with Groudon, then? And why is it so hot?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,039 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
FIRSTHAND
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2022 16:19:15 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

poor relicanth indeed. to be infused with crystals only to be used for its power. sounds an awful lot like matias even if he doesn't realize it.[break][break]

"i apologized many times but i imagine it will take time."[break][break]

at her question, all he does at first is look at her as though to say: really, luka? come on.[break][break]

but he explains shortly, aiding his explanation by pulling his collar down enough to reveal the red shards in his skin.[break][break]

"i brought groudon back and was rewarded for doing so."

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
FIRSTHAND
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2022 6:10:11 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Forgive her, Matias. She's not very bright.[break][break]

Luka's eyes narrow in on the shards and she reaches out to poke one without asking. It's impolite, and she snatches her hand back a moment later with an apologetic smile.[break][break]

"Sorry. Um...does it hurt?" She regards the shards with a tilted head as sweat drips down her neck. "Does mean you're like, um. One of those...t-those avatar people? With superpowers?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,039 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
FIRSTHAND
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2022 9:57:25 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"it hurt once but not anymore."[break][break]

the flames from regidrago's EXPLOSION were what fused the red shards into his flesh. as painful as it had been, there's no better place for the red shards to be. makes it so he can't just lose or forget them somewhere.[break][break]

"i have some powers now, yes."[break][break]

it may surprise her to know the DROUGHT above is not one of his powers.[break][break]

"wanna see?"

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights