awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
underdark [c]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2022 3:42:35 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer does her best not to startle when his grip tightened on her face, though her eyes scrunch from the uncomfortable sensation of her cheeks pressing firmly against her teeth. Her hand reached up, to pull his hand away and question him gently.

Until she heard it.

Click. Boom.

There was not a word from Ollie. But the chair was loud as it slapped on the ground, grinding to a halt and a disgusting noise of the aftermath filling the silent room.

Summer's blood ran cold as she stared at her father, wide-eyed. Unable to speak out of pure fear.
close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
let us live, since we must die
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
underdark [c]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2022 3:46:06 GMT
knox prescott Avatar
logan comes in behind them to fulfill his earlier wishes. he snaps a picture of the carnage. there's a blip as the image gets sent. merrick relaxes his hold on his daughter and regards her coldly. 

he rounds the table and holds out a hand. logan hands him a knife. with fluid motions, he cuts the bonds from ollie's wrists and ankles. then he shoves him out of the chair and points down. 

"sit down, summer." after all, she's earned this throne of hers.
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
underdark [c]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2022 3:55:23 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer was released from that tight, cold grip, reaching up to cradle her face and rub the soreness away. And she refused to turn around.

She could hear Ollie slump onto the floor, a thud as his head hit the ground and he remained there. Still.

What had she done?

However, Summer had to face it now. The blood, the carnage that was her father's fury. All of this blood because she had lied. Her stomach churned, and she felt like she was going to be sick because she did this.

If she hadn't said anything, Ollie would have been alive and well, going to wherever he had been going before.

And Merrick wouldn't take no for an answer. So, Summer approached, heels clicking on the floor and becoming dull by the sound of the thick liquid on the ground. She refused to make eye contact with the body on the ground, instead trying to keep her head up as she looked at her father.

And she sat.
close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
let us live, since we must die
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
underdark [c]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2022 4:02:25 GMT
knox prescott Avatar
the blood continues to pool. it's a dark, malevolent red. and it's staining his daughter's dress and her shoes and her hair. when she steps past him and sits, he puts a hand on her shoulder, keeps its weight there. a reminder of what she'd made him do.

then he steps aside. logan has left the room and is returning now with two more chairs. he folds one out for merrick. the other, he snaps open. the leg squelches as it sinks into meat, cracking as it hits bone. he swears, pulls it back out, gives it a shake, and then sets it down beside the body.

merrick takes his seat and lounges, raising a hand. logan hands him another bourbon. 

"do you know what we're waiting for, summer?" he asks dryly over the rim of his glass. "and don't be foolish."
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
underdark [c]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2022 4:11:02 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer felt the weight of his hand press down on her shoulder. He was there to remind her of what she was. What she just did. Who she worked for.

Her body and her mind felt numb as she stared ahead, seemingly at nothing. The door had her attention, as though she expected her brother to burst through at any moment. Even though the deed had been done mere moments ago.

The pressure of his presence reminded Summer that she had no free will. She was a puppet under her father. Merrick Prescott would control her like a doll as long as he lived. He'd make her do things like this no matter what, and as long as he lived, Knox would be in danger.

She closed her eyes, as though feigning a headache, as Logan carelessly rested a chair in the remains. An annoyed look, a characteristic one of Summer Prescott, crossed her features as she shot it to him, a warning to quit before she made him quit.

But, she nodded as her father spoke. His question had an easy answer. She knew what was next.

"Him."
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
underdark [c]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2022 5:01:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: