Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,077 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
It's you
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2022 3:17:43 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
violet hues trail the imaginary line directed by her finger, and he appraises the shack with a casual glance.
[break][break]
"looks... interesting," he says diplomatically, brow furrowing as his mind works to ascertain the reason they were here. when they enter, it's dusty, old, and he spots a cobweb belonging to what was likely a spinerak out on the hunt, or hiding.
[break][break]
greyson chews the inside of his lip, lifting up an old box train set. without looking up, he speaks.
[break][break]
"what are we doing here?"

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
It's you
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2022 3:38:48 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

As his eyes found interest in the old box train set, Penelope was already off, pushing through the clouds of dust and decay. From where he kept at, he would've still been able to hear the soft murmur of her voice. It spoke to another, friendly and warmed by that familiar journalistic personality of hers.
[break][break]

When she returned, her hands were bound behind her back.
[break][break]

"I wanted to show you something," She smiled, eyes low. Slowly, with small incremental movements, she brought them back around to her chest. "I noticed it last time I visited."
[break][break]

There, cusped between her delicate hands, was a carved wooden statue of two canines.
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

- NOTICE TO ANYONE WHO READS. THIS HAS NO CORRELATION TO ANY SITE PLOT. IT'S JUST A SILLY CHARACTER-DRIVEN INTERACTION. WHO KNOWS WHERE THAT STATUE CAME FROM WHO MADE IT, OR IF IT EVEN HAS ANY CONNECTION TO ANYTHING.
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,077 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
It's you
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2022 4:48:12 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
for some reason he sticks onto the last part of her sentence, raising an eyebrow as he speaks.
[break][break]
"last time you were here?" he didn't quite put two-and-two together, until he looks down. his eyes widen slightly, then narrow further than what they were as a sense of familiarity washes over him.
[break][break]
"what... are these doing here?" he holds out his hands, eager to take a closer look.

[attr="class","notes"]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
It's you
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 20:40:09 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

If she were honest, there weren't many reasons why this pair of carved statues spoke out to her the way that they did. Beyond its odd appearance in what was typically a janky old antique store, it fit relatively well in the jumble of crap the owner had laying about.
[break][break]
"Hard to say." She offered a shrug as the small wooden carvings slid from her hands to his. "I found it stashed behind a few pieces," her voice lowered into a whisper, "of junk."
[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,077 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
It's you
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 20:30:35 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
"in the junk pile, huh?" he laughs, spinning the things in his hand to get a better look at them. there were scratches and dinks, but overall, they seemed well-carved.
[break][break]
he takes out a few bills and places them where they stood, not bothering to really check how much. he turns and raises an eyebrow at the reporter by his side.
[break][break]
"was this the 'low-profile' event you had in mind?"

[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
It's you
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 2:39:12 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"More like a pit stop."
[break][break]
She lightly patted at the small tote bag slung around her shoulder, a Chesire smile overtaking her lips. There were more than just cute little wooden carvings hidden in this shop.
[break][break]
"But we can go now. I got what I needed."
[break][break]
With a bounce of her bun, the woman moved towards the door, making sure to avoid the crumbling pieces of woodwork that blanketed the floor. When she managed to get out, she'd look over her shoulder and nod towards their right. "It's a block down the rode if you don't mind walking."
[break][break]
They could've obviously taken their avians back on a spin, but where was the fun in that?
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,077 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
It's you
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 3:13:48 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
"you paid for those, right?" he places the statues into his bag as he asks, eyebrow raised. he'd left more than enough to cover for his own, plus hers, so he wasn't concerned too much overall — still, bad habits could form.
[break][break]
"i don't, though." the idea of walking was a welcomed one. flying was brilliant and exciting, but had a tendency to leave the legs feeling number from the rush of blood going other places. he needed to stretch them properly.
[break][break]
"still quiet about what we're doing, huh?"

[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
It's you
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2022 19:48:24 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Yes, officer, I paid for them."
[Break][break]
It was the first thing she did when they got there. Finding the location through a treasure trove of interconnecting stories, the woman had already frequented the shack well enough to become familiar with it's owner. In fact, today's destination had originally sprung up from a conversation they had last time she visited.
[Break][break]
Sighing, she stretched out her arms outward as they walked. The gleaming sun dripped from between the looming branches, kissing their skin, all while the balmy summer breeze licked the edges of their cheeks. It truly was perfect walking weather. "Mmm, question." Her gaze flicked over to him, curious. "Since you were briefed on the situation....what are your opinions on the situation?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,077 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
It's you
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 5:09:57 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
he chuckles, but leaves the money on the desk anyways. he wasn't really strapped for cash, and this was a rare find.
[break][break]
"hm, it's odd." an arsonist, potential avatar, and team-rocket executive. two of those three were, at best, guesses, but they seemed like the rational choice all considering.
[break][break]
"it sucks," he says after a moments consideration, chewing his bottom lip. "i mean, if the legendaries sided with the league — the good guys — we'd be able to win this 'war'." the latter is said with his one free hand imitating air quotes.
[break][break]
still, as simple as it sounded, he knew it was anything but.
[break][break]
"but, i dunno. just feels like an uphill battle no matter how you parse it, i guess."

[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
It's you
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 0:19:28 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

With the back of her hand, she shielded herself from the sun and glanced over, small nods of agreeance laced between her movement. "Yeah," She would say after his first response, "Yeah." And again, with his second; this iteration is heavier than its predecessor.
[break][break]

'the good guys.'
[break][break]

She pursed her lips. "I wouldn't describe the league as 'the good guys'." They might be the better option -- that she could admit to -- but that was only when compared to a fucking terrorist organization. "but, yeah, I get what you mean."
[break][break]

A sigh fell from her lips. "Do you think things will ever get any better?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,077 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
It's you
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 4:57:23 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
greyson cringes, patting down his hair. he'd misspoke, only just now giving thought to the story she'd told him outside that shrine.
[break][break]
he gives her an apologetic look.
[break][break]
"not sure," he admits, keeping his attention focused forward, "maybe in increments? but, i don't think there's a permanent option."
[break][break]
short of a meteor, that is.

[attr="class","notes"][

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
It's you
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 4:19:17 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Well, that's shit."
[break][break]

Because she agreed.
[break][break]

Despite her wishes, her wants, her hopes -- there was no way around the current state the region was in. If it were anyone other than greyson, maybe she would've tucked away her disappointment. Maybe she would've looked away, bit it down, or even pretended not to care.
[break][break]

But it was Greyson.
[break][break]

And she did care.
[break][break]

Tongue clicking against her teeth, she kept her gaze set forward, but her jaw was noticeably tighter than before.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,077 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
It's you
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 0:12:14 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
he doesn't miss the way her posture shifts, and he half-smiles apologetically.
[break][break]
"doesn't mean it's not worth trying," even if it was all moot, giving up was something he couldn't do, "we could all be a little more accountable."
[break][break]
greyson nudges his chin forewards.
[break][break]
"that it?"

[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
It's you
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 0:32:24 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Greyson's attempt to lighten her mood goes noticed, but was ultimately futile. She their bleak situation allowed no room for doubt, however, when she was here, with Greyson, she couldn't help herself from breaking down just a tad. Sometimes it felt good; peel back the mask of stoicism and allow herself to feel, to express.
[break][break]
"That's it?"
[break][break]
The soft question jerked her head upward, back down the path they were taking. A small twinkle returned to her eyes. " Yeah, that's it."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,073 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
It's you
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 3:27:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: