Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Pomegranate Seeds [M]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2022 1:12:05 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Rendez-vous
[break][break]
[break]
The familiar sight of Fiorelli Floristry came into view, though it seemed muted in the wake of nightfall. During the day, its myriad windows shone rays of honeyed light into the modest dwelling, spilling upon the wooden floor with golden tones. It gave the place an almost magical quality during opening hours, as if it came alive with the sunrise.

At night, Elisabeth's home was absent of all such brightness. It was a quiet place after twilight, vast in its all-encompassing solitude.

Darkness greeted Elisabeth like an old friend when she returned after late nights smuggling cargo on behalf of Rocket, engulfing her in the blanket of her own loneliness. And it greeted her now, fondly, as she opened the door to her home, making space for to accompany her inside.

Floral sconces flickered on with sparse luminosity as Elisabeth turned on the light, offering dim pockets of warmth in the shadows.

The kitchenette to the right awaited use, while the backdoor to the garden had been latched shut beside it. To the left of that door, a couch beside a bookshelf was visible in the alcove behind the stairwell that led to her bedroom. And further left still was the greenhouse, blooming with exotic plants that her gardens couldn't sustain.

It was immaculate, despite the spontaneous nature of the visit. Living alone had that effect on a household.

"Make yourself at home," Elisabeth said, as if confident she knew what such a statement meant in the context of their current interaction.

Which, to be blunt, she didn't. For all her poise, company was an infrequent thing here, especially this late at night. Impulsivity had brought someone here with her, but beyond that, the script for something like this eluded her.

[break]
[break]
[break]
Sleepless in Slateport ✿ Outfit + Hairstyle
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,758 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Pomegranate Seeds [M]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2022 1:40:13 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

POMEGRANATE SEEDS

ROUND AND RED

HER HAUNTINGS SHOW A DIFFERENT LIGHT in the absence of the sun. no more than a weary wanderer, fernando is guided by the one person who knows this den. no more a victim than a champion, he finds his home unwelcoming with surprises.

the couch sticks out as his obvious bed for the night. at least, he presume this to go one of two ways. hope for the best but prepare for the worse. that’s why he readies himself for the safe play.

even now.

i’m afraid my semblance of home is worlds apart.

his smile dulls into something more neutral. he lets the curiosity in his eyes do the talking.

i would never be able to find something so lovely.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Pomegranate Seeds [M]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2022 4:30:55 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Rendez-vous
[break][break]
[break]
Amused, her green eyes cut towards his. "Now that's a lie if I've ever heard one. Do you mean to tell me the wealthiest man in Hoenn can't build a cottage exactly like this one if he wishes it?"

A soft laugh, more polite than truly entertained, followed. Like his, her smile became something neutral. Safe.

"I imagine you choose your residences for a reason, just as I have mine."

Elisabeth paused here for a moment, considering if it was a topic worth pursuing further, before ultimately deciding against it. Neither of them was here to discuss something as mundane as that.

And why did you bring him here then, Elisabeth? Who are you fooling?

Sensing Fernando's hesitation as he remained in her doorway, Elisabeth leisurely walked towards the couch at the back of the living area and lowered herself onto it, crossing her legs. It seemed as decent a decision as any.

Her curious gaze insistently pulled him towards her, waiting and watching to see what he might do. If he might join her here, or remain frozen at the threshold like some statue standing sentinel.

"There's something I have always wanted to ask you."

Flaxen hair spilled over her shoulders in a cascade of gold as she leaned forward, as if imparting some clandestine secret to him. Cradling a phone to one's ear had a similar effect, but in this physical space, each word seemed imbued with more power for merely being spoken aloud.

"Why did you lie to me the day we met?"

It was an incendiary question, designed to provoke an emotional response of some kind. His every motion was carefully scrutinized, her own cat-like curiosity unsated as her smile widened into a grin. At last, she chose to free him of whatever doubts that statement might have invoked:

"You corrected me when I said you were at the Palentine's Day event for business. I read your card, Mr. Silph." The formality of his name was spoken almost teasingly, tauntingly. "Other reasons for your participation in that event were conspicuously absent."

Why?

[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,758 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Pomegranate Seeds [M]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2022 4:52:50 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

POMEGRANATE SEEDS

ROUND AND RED

“MONEY ISN’T THE ISSUE,” affords him a cheap laugh. “it’s the attention to detail and homeliness that i can’t seem to replicate.

like those before her, there’s no doubt that elisabeth will do a double take at his actual housing. had been hard pressed to believe a man of his net worth would live in a simple high scale lilycove condo.

a pale comparison to the grand vineyards of ’s estate but a practical solution to a man who rarely stays outside of league headquarters.

where she leads, he follows, up to a point. when she settles on her couch, his eyes wander around, as if looking for an appropriate perch that belies the hierarchy between guest and homeowner.

he finds none and relies on her stare to herd him across from her.

she calls him a liar and he doesn’t flinch. fernando silph has lied a million times over. it comes as natural as breathing.

but in that same vein, fernando silph never lies. the righteous know no fear in the face of false accusation. so his defense is impenetrable.

questioning but far from panicked.

my business there was to make myself the ideal attraction.

proximity gives her power over him. goosebumps raise where her words caress him. he sinks into her touch with a small that challenges her assumption.

a date you cannot follow up with is far from a date to pursue.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Pomegranate Seeds [M]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2022 5:25:22 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Rendez-vous
[break][break]
[break]
This was different than their usual late night discussions. A smile blossomed unbidden as his words tickled her ear, the sensation sending a thrill of electricity shivering through her.

Was it loneliness that made the body so susceptible to such a small thing? Elisabeth wondered. Her own loneliness had lasted long enough it wouldn't surprise her.

It felt unlikely that a man like had gone without companionship for long stretches of time. Powerful and wealthy men captured the attention of many admirers; it was the way of things.

Yet far from waking a sense of envy or insecurity in her, Elisabeth's own competitive nature instead reared its head, curious as a hand ventured to alight against the nape of his neck. Fingertips twined themselves in dark hair, idle and aimless as she subtly drew him closer to her.

When Elisabeth spoke next, the proximity between them was almost suffocating.

"I see. So you are a cunning man, but not an imaginative one."

[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,758 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Pomegranate Seeds [M]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2022 5:45:10 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

POMEGRANATE SEEDS

ROUND AND RED

SHE GIVES HIM TOO MUCH CREDIT. a man nestled with wealth does not mean one is rife with decadence. after all, money only buys so much.

but her impression aren’t too far off either. they’re both people who have known another. baggage from past ghosts represent the burden that steals away virgin innocence. there is no naivety behind the way she coaxes him closer.

so when fernando sees the stars align, he does her one better.

his lips rest on hers but apply no pressure. he doesn’t push boundaries. he lets it sit, biding his time in a game of chicken.

what if i told you i was put up to it?

being here. right now. with you.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Pomegranate Seeds [M]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2022 6:01:24 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Rendez-vous
[break][break]
[break]
His lips moved against hers, and Elisabeth laughed faintly, the sound muffled as she stole the kiss he had so tantalizingly dangled before her. She savored the very sensation of him, probing in return with a tender curiosity that became something more; her greed did not rest solely in the realm of ambition, and its wanting had already long been suppressed to its limit.

"Fernando." When she pulled away for a moment to speak his name, Elisabeth searched his eyes for any sign of disappointment. For any proof that her actions had affected him, as he had affected her. Some equivalent exchange.

"Is there anyone in this world," she continued, leaning in to meet his lips again, softly and sweetly, before once again denying him to speak again, "who could force you to do anything you don't wish to?"

She lingered here, giving him the space to breathe, to respond.

[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,758 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Pomegranate Seeds [M]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2022 15:24:09 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

POMEGRANATE SEEDS

ROUND AND RED

HE CAVES. each kiss—an act so small and inconsequential—manages to unravel the difference between an intimate fernando and the silph who sees the world for what it is. here, in the chamber of his heart, she finds an intimacy few have ever known. one reserved for the privacy of bed chambers and closed doors.

of course.

he reaches out for her. for her anything. just to put his hands on her. to feel her, whether it be skin of fabric, underneath his fingers.

the quiet of the night, the silence of their solitude, makes her that much more alive. he can hear his heart thump twice underneath the hush of her whisper.

duty calls and it often calls much too early.

which she’ll understand come morning.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Pomegranate Seeds [M]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2022 15:47:48 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Rendez-vous
[break][break]
[break]
This, too, was something of a rarity for her. Spite and hatred both served most often as Elisabeth's aphrodisiac, not by choice precisely, but pure necessity. The last hands to roam over her skin had roused her with lashing words and cruel caresses, and something in her had learned to accept these acts of twisted love for the pale shadows of intimacy they were.

And in this decade of rewiring, she had become a strange juxtaposition of defiance and want: a woman who despised and utterly rejected human touch, unless invited in by her own two hands. In those rare moments of indulgence, she found herself answering for the length of her own self-imposed fast.

She let his hands claim her as he dared, but she didn't remain still. Seizing him by the collar of his shirt, she dragged him in closer to her as a wicked smile creased her lips. It seemed no matter the impetus of her affections, she couldn't stop herself from taunting.

"You're surprisingly obedient, councilman."

An observation of their encounter as much as the words he's spoken aloud.

[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,758 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Pomegranate Seeds [M]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2022 16:02:39 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

POMEGRANATE SEEDS

ROUND AND RED

SHE REIGNS HIM IN. collared by the confines of his own self image. she holds him close and radical gleam of her smile sets of a silent alarm. innocent, but wary.

he does not match her energy. he folds, melting into it with viscosity that adapts to any challenge.

his hand tightens around her thigh.

i live to serve.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Pomegranate Seeds [M]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2022 17:12:37 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Rendez-vous
[break][break]
[break]
How to translate this shift in his demeanor? A sudden surrender, or abrupt disinterest? The man, as always, was a puzzle to her. Silently Elisabeth wondered if she had not been what he had expected, when he first reached out to her with that floral arrangement so many months ago.

Someone gentler, perhaps. Or hopelessly romantic. She had once been both those things, although it was difficult to pinpoint them in herself now; neither had bloomed in her for many seasons. The winter of her affection had left her cold for far too long.

What she felt for him now, in this moment, Elisabeth couldn't name. Nor did she want to, for precisely that reason.

And then suddenly, he was the one teasing her, their dynamic changing as he subtly gained control with this single grasp. His hand skimmed her upper left thigh, the pink fabric of her chiffon skirt rippling with the movement. The temptation to cast aside this flimsy barrier between them was only kept at bay by the reminder of what lay beneath: scarred flesh, its burn tissue shamefully covered out of sight.

Still, no matter its appearance, skin was still skin. Where his fingertips grazed her, warmth blossomed into being, the trail of heat eliciting a sharp jolt that shuddered through her body. Vanity lost to the ache of pleasure, and any resistance the former would have given to his caress ultimately succumbed to the latter's power.

"For a man so insistent about his own selfishness," she replied, "you certainly play the martyr well."

She was selfish, too.

[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,758 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Pomegranate Seeds [M]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2022 17:31:20 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

POMEGRANATE SEEDS

ROUND AND RED

LIKE WATER, he shifts into whatever shape she needs. not the one she asks for but the one the situation calls for. a steady tide rises and it threatens to wash over her. drown her, if she’s not careful.

do you want me to be selfish?

small circles from his thumb start to apply weight. he leans into her, ready to topple her should she submit. he could overshadow her in his vastness but he waits for acceptance.

she has to want this.

or do you enjoy being lavished in service?

and he has to know it.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Pomegranate Seeds [M]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2022 19:00:06 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Rendez-vous
[break][break]
[break]
Ah, but what was drowning to a woman who had once been set afire?

"You ask dangerous questions."

Simmering beneath the composure that Elisabeth usually wore like a mask was an all-consuming desire, destructive in its overwhelming potency. For control. Power. Freedom. And other pleasures she denied to herself, because the wanting of them had overwhelmed her past the point of reason.

She had loved enough to kill, once. And for a moment, the glimmer in her emerald eyes betrayed that hidden truth by reflecting the vast, terrifying depths of her own need.

"What do I want?" she repeated, the echo almost purred as she leaned back beneath him in this confined space. Everything.

A leg hooked around his waist with almost serpentine possession, something decided the moment her eyes met his above her. Again, she smiled, reaching up to whisper in his ear.

"You can serve me upstairs."

[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,758 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Pomegranate Seeds [M]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2022 19:20:07 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

POMEGRANATE SEEDS

ROUND AND RED

“YOUR WISH—”

he doesn’t finish. he can’t.

her inclination proves contagious enough to make him sick to his stomach. a plague that drives him mental as his body burns a temper so hot it hastens his breathing. hitched breathes that tango with the peppered kisses he butterflies across her neck.

she had accepted.

accepted him. accepted all that comes with it. and that, on itself, is enough to uncage the rabid dog she had collared mere moments ago.

to serve is to perform. tame diction that does no justice to the attention she’s demanded. he’s far too groomed to do anything short of his best. all to recreate a magical moment he’s long lost to rose tinted glasses and wistful memories.

—is my command.

a pledge is made and a promise christened. when he rises, he is a new man. a man of faith, a man of due diligence.

in the name of love, fernando silph is a pious man.

and tonight, elisabeth fiorelli is the goddess he worships.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Pomegranate Seeds [M]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2022 20:23:54 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Rendez-vous
[break][break]
[break]
When was the last time she had allowed anyone to enter this room? Elisabeth genuinely couldn't recall. It was possible, perhaps, that this was the first time anyone besides her had crossed this threshold.

This was the place where she called him most often. Candles lit for reading kept her company the late nights that nightmares took hold, while shelves of books on wide-ranging topics lined the walls, as many as it took to stave away her own insomnia. The fragrance of lily-of-the-valley wafted from the vase on her windowsill, sweet in its beguiling aroma as moonlight filtered in through the glass panes.

Cloaked away in the shadows of night, watercolour paintings adorned this place, flourishing with flowers outside a cottage that looked, curiously, both like and unlike this one. If looked closely enough, he would see the inscription Georgiana F. in its corner.

Though other things consumed their attention, here.

Elisabeth had spent so much of her life shrouded in her own insignificance, finding solace and safety in being unnoticed and unobserved. Here, her sheer want was exposed before him in tangled bedsheets; in the muted glow of night, glimpses of the translucent scars that had been left by different, crueler hands could be seen or dismissed, depending on how perceptive a lover he might be.

If he would worship Elisabeth here, for all that she was and she wasn't, she would let him. If he would let her command him, she would reign over him like the selfish monarch he had asked her to be, demanding whatever he had left to give.

Was this its own submission, then? The very thing Elisabeth had denied and sworn against ever committing again, for any man, after burying her last?

If the two men were compared, side by side, the distinctions became clearer. That Elisabeth had once been the one begging for scraps of attention on hand and knee; that her wants had been so tangled in another's that they could not break free, nor be seen for what they truly were. That had become love, because it was the only love she could wring from a bloodless stone.

She had learned that to be doted upon, you had to be the one to withdraw. To stand aside, aloof and untouchable, until someone dared to approach you. The flies she had met cared little for honey; they wanted to drown in her vinegar.

And she, in this moment, merely wanted to drown.

[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]