Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
Light at the end of the tunnel [C,M] [VV]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2022 3:46:40 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar

THIS COULD BE DAY, I DIE FOR YOU

What do you see before it's over? - Blinding flashes getting closer

[attr="class","leprosearlo"]
Another Day, another job. The travel to Dewford had been a very pleasant one. It was a beautiful seaside town to say the least. Noah could only imagine how amazing the seafood could here with everything being so fresh, straight out the ocean like that. Sadly this was no pleasure trip otherwise he would have brought someone else with him. This was a work trip, Noah had been told about the old world style Lighthouse of Dewford, they still housed a Ampharos who had been the source of the light for many years. It was very troubling and unsafe whenever that started happening, although Noah himself didn't agree to have have an Ampharos working like that.

"Just use technology maaaan!" Noah would say to himself in annoyance. Looking up towards the lighthouse with his hands on his forehead trying to minimize the sunlight on his face. Noah had been told to wait for someone to help him. Apparently he was not to take on this assignment by himself, he was unsure who the person to join him would be but he did hope that they held the same ideology towards the poor Ampharos.

"Maybe I should buy some water..." He Would think to himself while waiting for the other person. Eagerly looking for any kind of vending machine or any kind of vendor, of course assuming that such an old and perhaps historical Lighthouse would be a tourist attraction in some shape or form, bound to have someone trying to make some bucks on people that had come over unprepared under the scorching seaside sun. Someone like Noah.

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]OutfitAn

[attr="class","leprosearlo"]I'm sorry I was a day late. You may call me a bitch.

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#9d1a3a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#9d1a3a;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2022 1:36:25 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Dewford huh? He looked around, surveying idly as he followed behind his partner for the day. Another ranger without a second hand. He'd been picking up so many shifts with the corps, he was this close to putting in for an application. Might as well earn that double pension right? [break][break]

For today, they'd be removing?? a an Ampharos form its duty post. The pokemon had been powering a lighthouse for years. It was about time to got rest. Infrastructure like this was good for pokemon with exceedingly large amounts of power in their bodies but...wouldn't it be more reliable to have those pokemon run generators or rechargeable batteries someone could use later? He wondered if it even liked its job. [break][break]

Maybe it was too old to care by now. He quick to move, trying to get out of the sun. The structure looked old...he hoped at the very least it had decent ventilation if it lacked AC. "Morning!" he called out, giving a wave at the ranger. "Are you Camus?" he asked before introducing himself as he got a little closer. "I'm Officer Concordas, I'm here to assist with putting down the Lighthouse Ampharos." he explained.

[break][break]

+ | mission prompt: lights out [break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2022 10:04:35 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar

THIS COULD BE DAY, I DIE FOR YOU

What do you see before it's over? - Blinding flashes getting closer

[attr="class","leprosearlo"]
Leaning upon some railing that divided the path towards the lighthouse with a bit of well maintained grass, drinking from a bottle of water that had been way too hard to acquire, he only had to argue for what felt like an eternity with the owner of s small stand nearby about the results of of pokemon battles and elite four challenges. The important thing is that he had finally gotten water though. What a day it had been already and it had pretty much just started.

Standing upright as soon as someone spoke out to him, was him in trouble? Was he not meant to be leaning there? Was he not meant to be there at all? All the worries would soon fade away as the person in front of him fully presented himself. "Officer Concordas" Noah would quickly repeat inside his own mind making sure he wouldn't forget it. Clearing the sweat from his brow with a sigh of relief he would regain a bit of composure. "Sir yes, Sir. I'm Noah and I've been sent to assist...... Wait hol'up! Putting down the Ampharos?" Noah would stop for a brief moment and take a breath. "Why?"

He didn't want to go against a very likely superior officer or even against a command that came from someone above the two but there must have been a reason for this choice. "We don't go around putting down older people who don't do their job well, do we?" Noah would say frowning towards the guy who made buying a bottle of water troublesome. He was legitimately curious on what was going to happen here and why was this going to happen. Were they just going to replace the Ampharos and keep going on this crazy cycle of death? Maybe that question was a little too deep for the young ranger to answer right now. "But for real, why?"

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]@---

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]Outfit

[attr="class","leprosearlo"]NOTES GO HERE.

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#9d1a3a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#9d1a3a;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2022 4:59:09 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Just Paxton is fine." he said, cringing slightly at the 'sir' portion. "If it's old and unhealthy, yeah. From what I've heard, generator mons weren't always treated the best in their time serving us." he said gesturing at the top of the lighthouse. "He may not be able to bounce back, even with treatment. So it might happen." he tried to walk back his words, noting Noah seemed a little freaked. [break][break]

But considering the rotting state of this place, Paxton had considered it. "I think this one particularly is out of a job, they're condemning it's home soon. The wiring is so old its a massive fire hazard." he began the ascent, listening to his own steps echoed whole dodging cobwebs and falling dust. "I don't actually know much about this specific location. Some other lighthouses I've been too were better overall. The building, their Ampharos-" he cut himself off hearing a groan and then something heavy land on the floor with a thump. "Sounds like they're awake." he announced to his partner before calling up. "Volta? You good?"

[break][break]

+ | mission prompt: lights out [break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2022 7:04:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: