TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Onboarding
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2022 14:25:07 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt1"]
[attr="class","main"]

Located towards the outer edge of Slateport’s upper district, where the hustle and bustle of the metropolis isn’t as noticeable or audible, the production company makes for a small yet modern building – having been finished less than a year ago. P.O.G Productions is, after all, not a large production company at all; it has only a few clients and most of those are the companies owned by the man who at these moments walks through the building’s glass doors.
[break][break]
Impeccably dressed in an all too elegant suit, greets the receptionist and heads directly for the offices, a pink-tailed Meowth walking beside him and acting just as amiable as him. The same Meowth that has appeared in many of the ads produced by this company.
[break][break]
”Everyone.” He bears a bright and confident smile that comes to him with incredible ease, and when he speaks, silence fills the offices, most employees turning to look at him. He usually wouldn’t bother with things like these, not when his schedule is as packed as it is, but when introducing Team Rocket members to his company, it matters. He needs to know nothing will be put in jeopardy.
[break][break]
By his side, the production manager also smiles. The actual boss of this place on most days. One Sylvia Grant.
[break][break]
And, next to Sylvia, the production company’s newest hire stands.
[break][break]
”This is @samantha, our newest ad designer. Give her a warm welcome, alright?”
[break][break]
That’s that. Although, if only for a second, the banker’s gaze fixes on . Might as well keep the Team Rocket members in the company together, right?

[break][break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt1] --accent: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: arial; color: #aaa; font-size: 10.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Onboarding
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2022 21:32:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

When the boss finishes his introduction, the newest hire offers a bow to the team, raising back up with a radiant smile.[break][break]

"That's right! Nice to meet you. I hope we get along grand."[break][break]

Save for that 'I hope', which denotes a certain lack of confidence, the woman standing in front of the team appears nothing short but impolute. Clad in a carmine blazer, impeccable make-up, full carmesine lipstick-chapped lips and a whooping pulled-back haircut, jolt in the tight-buttoned shirt and the bodice-fitting skirt, and atop edge-cutting high heels it stood a solid professional.[break][break]

What Samantha didn't tell them --and she did very well not to tell them-- was that she had gotten lost twice on the way to the office, and that the heels were killing them, and that she was dying to get her hands on her purse's mirror because she feared the corrector she applied in the early morning did not do enough justice to cover her eyebags.[break][break]

After nodding along and taking in the first round of introductions, Samantha does not miss glance at . But she makes no comment on it. Instead, she clasps her hands on the front of her skirt and addresses the two superiors:[break][break]"I believe I can take it from here." She then turns towards the rest of the team. "Now, who am I working with? Social media, right?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt2] --accent: #cc3c7b; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: arial; color: #aaa; font-size: 10.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Bass
he/him
March 24
Virbank City, Unova
Bisexual
POG social media
Grunt
15 height
15 height
Surrender now or prepare to fight!
awards
44 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ricobass
Rico Bassanello
Onboarding
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2022 10:17:11 GMT
Rico Bassanello Avatar
Rico would recognize that pink tail anywhere; it was Cash Money, his second favorite Meowth in the world after Maddie. Speaking of, his non-shiny Meowth was taking a nap on his desk at the time, while the blue-haired youth was typing on his laptop, wearing a stylish pair of glasses, a yellow, open shirt and a white undershirt with the POG Bank logo on it.

It wasn't that often that Martín del Mar himself showed up at his workplace, so naturally Rico got out of his cubicle to see what the buzz was about. Getting straight to the point as usual, the young CEO introduced the new girl to the rest of the employees. Very briefly, he cast a glance at Rico, who felt a tight knot in his stomach.

That must have been the boss' 'don't screw it up' look.

Woken from his stupor by Samantha's voice, the blue-haired youth approached her with a friendly smile. "That would be me! Rico Bassanello, social media handler and content creator, one of the greatest creative minds of our generation that has yet to be discovered! Since you're new here, I'll allow you to call me Senpai, as is customary here in Hoenn." The flamboyant grunt said, oozing a wholly unjustified amount of confidence.

It had taken him all of two seconds to screw up.

"By the way, our workplace has a casual dress code." Rico remarked, noting his new co-worker's rather formal-looking attire. "On the other hand, there's nothing wrong with a woman in a suit. It's a bold fashion statement, if I do say so myself." He gleefully added.
, @samantha
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Onboarding
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2022 23:06:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Not long after she has said this, a curious-looking man, clad in casual yellow and white and sleek blue hair, comes to Samantha and attempts to roast her with an exuding radiance. Or so it seemed to be, with his ever-charming attitude and poised smile. Had he accosted her on another occasion, Samantha may have been inclined to think him as cute, and maybe even a pass. But given the current circumstance, a pang of fury flares through her veins, popping holes and nerves that she imagined left behind.

But, one knows well how it works when you have to save face. Therefore, she takes a side stride and a sidelong glimpse towards her partner, up and down.

"Ohh, noted. So, is this attitude part of your fashion code too? By intruding your new partner and commenting all over her office attire?" She asks in a tone, that just by the reticence that may as well be short of accusing him of something graver. Nevertheless, she walks past him and helps herself by the seat he had taken, not without shooting him another sharp look over the shoulder. "I come from Hoenn too, you darling dear. I'd recommend you use that little head of yours better next time you try to fool a newbie."

A rumor of snickers and quiet laughter follows as Samantha goes and takes a seat next to where Rico was. As she removes her blazer and sets a felted suitcase by a Meowth's side, she looses a pair of stray buttons and peels yet another second-long glance at that may as well be screaming, 'is this really the one you have assigned for me, boss? A pompous self-important idiot?'.