Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Merry Widows [M]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2022 1:46:09 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Les Veuves
[break][break]
[break]
Part of being an admin as part of the Rocket hierarchy meant selecting the right individual for the right missions. The file of née Black had made a lasting impression, for several reasons. Of which the woman's relation to councilman didn't even make Elisabeth's initial list.

Rather, it was her connection to the late -- as well as her connections to the night life of Hoenn -- that made her uniquely suited to assist Elisabeth in her work this night.

Entering a night club as two unattended women would be breathtakingly simple. Inside, the familiar sight of drunken patrons, go-go dancers, and writhing bodies could be seen in the shadows of the room, pressing in from all directions as loud music pulsed all around them.

Elisabeth's instructions to the pink-haired woman before their arrival were simple: "The man we are looking for was last seen here. Given your experience with the individuals in question..." A faint lift of her eyebrow conveyed her expectation: that Jessica would be able to determine more from the patrons of this place than anyone else in the Rocket organization.

The woman's grief for Niko was still fresh. Elisabeth knew this. Time, however, was of the essence to get the information required, before the scent vanished. And Jessica, more than anyone else, wouldn't want this case to turn cold.

"Is there anything you would like me to know before we continue? Or specific assistance you will require?"

A peculiar gentleness had entered her tone, something that rarely was given voice on occasions like this one.

Something kind.

[break]
[break]
[break]
A Deadly Job ✿ Outfit
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
dancin' down on sunset strip
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
Merry Widows [M]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 14:09:29 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
When a proposition for a mission came to Jessica by this new admin, , she was going to turn it down. That was, until she was given the details. See, Jessie was keen on not doing much Rocket work at the moment.

With getting her ass kicked by both and and undergoing investigations of her own with the gang, she was busy. Not to mention she was also juggling getting income to take care of Kai. Everyone wanted her attention, and she had no desire to give it anymore.

But when she heard that there was a potential lead on the case of her husband's death... she accepted.

Walking alongside Elisabeth in a black dress that hugged her in all the right places and showed all the right spots, she looked over at her with an almost blank expression.

"I know my way around a club. And I know the type of people who come. If he's just like that, he'll be an easy target," Jessie explained simply, opening her mirror to fix her hair a bit before snapping it closed.

There it was. The pity, the sadness. She sighed, closing her eyes before shrugging almost helplessly.

"I don't know. Just... if things start going south... take over. I can't guarantee I can control myself."
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Merry Widows [M]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 21:14:10 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Les Veuves
[break][break]
[break]
"Understood." With that single word, all such sympathy evaporated from Elisabeth's tone. She understood grief, but she also understood pride.

Both were something she and had in common.

"You have my word."

The golden lamé of her club dress shimmered in the club lights as the blonde entered, pairing nicely with the black of Jessica's own ensemble. They both belonged in this place, and simultaneously stood out; Jessica was a natural beauty, and it showed in the casual interest that her entrance garnered. Normally, Elisabeth would have suggested they divide and conquer, but not with Jessica in her current state. That felt unwise, and unkind for that matter.

Instead Elisabeth turned her head towards the bar, where a decent amount of clubgoers had stopped for drinks and conversation, before turning back to Jessica.

The question in her eyes went unvoiced, but should have been silently understood: "Do you recognize anyone?"

This was Jessica's world, and Elisabeth would let her lead them in it.

[break]
[break]
[break]
A Deadly Job ✿ Outfit
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,970 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Merry Widows [M]
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2022 1:56:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: