Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,804 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
The Art of Faking It [M]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 18:54:57 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
Seraphine's final condition for accepting Isaac's business proposal came out of nowhere. Zev raised his eyes from his phone to stare back at her, his expression carefully neutral. For a moment, he said nothing, simply judging the best way to respond to her attempted jab at him. Hanging one of her paintings in Howling would remind him of her daily, but he was an adult who didn't give a shit about such childish things.

Normally, anyway.

"Sure," Zev replied, his tone lacking any kind of feeling. He stood and pocketed his phone. "Send the painting over and I'll find a place for it in the front area where all our customers can see it."

With practiced nonchalance, he headed toward the door that led back to the stairwell. "If that's everything you need, Isaac, we should leave Sera to her art. You ought to work on the next stage of your heist plan, and I have to get ready for a hot date tonight."

At the last moment, Zev flashed Seraphine a smug smirk of his own, then turned into the hallway to leave, expecting Isaac to follow him down the stairs and out of the art gallery.

NOTES
+ Mission: A Diamond in the Rough
close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Sera
She/Her
November 18
Laverre City, Kalos
Pansexual
Fine Artist
Grunt [ Forger ]
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword.
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seraphine
Seraphine D’aureville
The Art of Faking It [M]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 19:30:15 GMT
Seraphine D’aureville Avatar

Seraphine rolled her eyes. A date with that creepy Gengar of his, perhaps. If it did happen to be with another woman, she would eventually figure out what kind of man Zev was, and Seraphine almost pitied her for it.

Almost.

"A pleasure doing business with you, Isaac," Seraphine said to the younger man, though her tone did not necessarily sound as if it had been a pleasure. She turned on her heel and walked briskly over to the couch where Zev had been sitting, Rouge trotting after her. A few stray pretzel crumbs lingered on the expensive fabric, as if left there deliberately to further mock her. "Clean this up," she ordered the Smeargle, lips pursed with agitation. He nodded, and went in search of the small handheld vacuum she kept in one of the storage closets.

"Return here in one week's time," the artist continued addressing her remaining guest, though she did not turn to look at the young thief. "I will have the gems, the documents, and the receipts. And then, well. The rest will be in your hopefully quite capable hands."

She paused.

"Oh, and Isaac? When you return, leave your chaperone behind."

THE ART OF FAKING IT [M][break] +

[googlefont=Source Sans Pro]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,365 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
The Art of Faking It [M]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 19:44:27 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Isaac cringed a little as he eyed the couch. Spite crumbs? For real? Who knew Zev of all people was the type? Isaac found a rather ironic choice of word drifting through his head: impulses. Clearly someone wasn't always practicing what he preached.[break][break]

In a way, it was refreshing. This was the most human Isaac had ever seen Zev act. Could it be perhaps that beautiful women were his weakness? Or did being slighted just drag the petty old crank out of him? Something told Isaac he'd never know. Seraphine seemed far too done with the two for one day to start spilling tea, and Zev answered questions in ways that served Zev.[break][break]

"One week. No Zev. Got it," Isaac said, committing the shift in the mission to memory. "I'll make sure he behaves himself on the way home."[break][break]

Okay, so he couldn't resist that last parting barb. But could anyone really blame him?[break][break]

Satisfied with a job-to-be-well-done, Isaac made his way out of Seraphine's hair and fell in step with his so-called chaperone. "So. Hot date, huh?" Isaac asked, the slight, unmistakable edge of a tease in his voice. "Clearly I missed some critical intel."

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / and

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#d9b800;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,293 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
The Art of Faking It [M]
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 23:51:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: