awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
nova
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2022 4:25:52 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
several thoughts a running around in his head. several thoughts. several what ifs. several reviews and books he’s read about people like knox and what professionals say will help them or won’t help them.

it’s part of the reason he’s been okay with having sex with knox so frequently. one, he likes it himself more than he realized. the rush, the chemical boosts… but more than that, the closeness. it’s the only time knox looks at him and doesn’t feel guilty or unworthy and that always has sam feeling somehow… proud, and happy.

but also, rewarding good behavior. sometimes it’s teases, little things here and there. things like sam saying he’ll let knox do so and so if he eats or goes outside; doesn’t just laze about depressed because he can’t get high or he’s locked up.

but now what? now what when he’s made knox do something he doesn’t want to? now what when he’s supposed to be taking knox out of the country and he can barely bring himself to do it because he hates lying to knox; but knox has lied to him before.

doesn’t excuse it, can’t excuse it.

“i hate being human.” he confesses to the reflection in the mirror whose eyes reply, so do i. and it is the truth.

with a heavy sigh, he leaves the kitchen and makes his way toward knox, to tell him that he’s packed his bathroom things. but he finds captain coming out with something between teeth, a baggie? he then looks up to see knox who is … horrified?

“knox?”
close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
let us live, since we must die
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
nova
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2022 4:26:00 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

prank text. that's all it is. the circle keeps going 'round and 'round. not a lot of bars up here on a mountain in the middle of nowhere. going 'round and 'round. not a lot of anything up here anymore. and there goes his chance of escape, clutched in captain's teeth and she dances 'round and 'round. 

and that circle stops and so does knox's heart. fingers shaking so hard he has to put the phone down on the table. run ragged through his hair. swear "fuck, fuck, fuck," under his breath when there's no more breath to be had. 

taps it and that evil crawls inside his gaping mouth, eyes locked on the screen. wriggles around inside of him, throwing up blood into his ears to block out the rest of the world. striking tuning forks, buzzing in his ear. summer's cruel, smiling eyes. 

if we take him out

he's white as a sheet, fingers curled on the countertops. bile rising in his throat because that evil is still squirming, sneering. ollie. ollie? ollie. his eyes don't deceive him. under that mask of blood and horror, those pretty green eyes. 

sneering, he starts to say something. 

bang. the volume on his phone is low, near muted. does not do the gunshot its justice.

ollie's head explodes. 

"knox?" he looks up, blinking. sam standing there in front of him. chunks of ollie splattering the walls. captain, by the door, poking her head back through. concerned, she chirps and doubles back. a few of his eeveelutions who'd been hiding pad into the kitchen.

he looks down. 

unknown number //
...downloading sms

cruel, twisted thing; a boy living past his due. the reaper at his door, rotten smile. it's come to collect. this is what he deserves. 

this is what i deserve. no anger, though that will come soon. it is bridling within him now, a tempest trapped under ice. 

he rocks forward, folds his arms around sam. unblinking. looks down at blue and lena. something clicks. this hollow feeling in his chest. it's over, isn't it? they're out of time. 

"blue. lena. frozen roots." he squeezes sam tighter and when the vaporeon and glaceon falter, he barks. "do it now! fuck." water and ice spray, climbing up sam's legs. 

entranced, he touches sam's face and then turns. noise still won't come back to him. just rolling waves, that muted gunshot. summer. and the message has loaded. body of a boy he loved once upon a time. 

seven years, knox. that's all it takes. 

two short, he decides then that he will never see his metamorphoses. 
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
nova
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2022 4:26:47 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
it was like there was death in his eyes.

sam watched as knox looked on, even tried to beckon his name again, but then he was wrapped up in a hug. a tight hug. confusion buckled his brows and caused wrinkles to form; but then a command is given he doesn’t understand and he tries to wiggle free but knox holds him tighter.

”knox, sto—“

it’s like there is death in my spine.

he’s frozen, mind and body. his legs only, but he’s still frozen to the ground and knox is touching his face. he tries to grab his hand but knox is too fast and sam’s frozen.

”knox, what happened? knox? knox??”

it’s odd because he doesn’t feel nearly as sad as he thinks he should. no, he’s pissed. he’s pissed that knox is doing this to him. why is he freezing him? he’s pissed because the bag is starting to make sense and knox is looking at sam like he’s not there, like he doesn’t exist.

he’s scared and he’s worried, but he’s finally, finally mad.

”knox! hey!” yeah, he even brings himself to clap, then he’s pulling at his legs, gritting his teeth, glaring up at knox. knox knows that he doesn’t have a fire type to deal with the flames immediately.

”knox! please just, talk to me! knox!”
close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
let us live, since we must die
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
nova
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2022 4:26:57 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

lena and blue look at each other, at sam clawing at the ice at his legs. they skirt around him to rub against knox's ankles, but he shakes them off. palms flat on the table, staring down at that macabre picture on his phone. until the screen times out and he's staring at blackness. 

hearing his name said a million and one ways. captain zings his wrist, puts the molly back into his open palm. he crushes it in a fist and tosses it aside. 

please just, talk to me.  - but if i do that, love, then i might not go. and i have to go.

"get my belt," he says to captain. she hurries off and knox looks down at his vaporeon and glaceon.

"he stays here," he says, pointing without lifting his gaze. it won't be long until sam's houndoom and absol come back from their rounds. he can't will himself to talk to sam, nevermind look at him. how could he explain? how can he say his goodbyes without breaking down? 

when he'll need every defense he has to finish this once and for all.

so when he takes hypatia's hand, he leaves his phone behind. an elegy or an apology - both? maybe sam won't forgive him for this, but that won't matter. not when he's done. 

but ever weak-willed, he raises his gaze from the floor and while hypatia gathers energy around them, he grins brokenly at sam one last time. 
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
nova
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2022 4:28:29 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
confusion rattled his brain when the bag was thrown. why? didn’t he want that? wasn’t that what this was all about? sam hadn’t stopped trying to chip the ice away, nails bending backwards, but he was seemingly unbothered by the pain of one nail bending backwards so far it bled, red frosting as the ice held him.

he began to shiver, teeth chattering as he glared at knox. who wouldn’t even look at him! oh but had the audacity to point.

the urge to bite his finger was primal, rage bubbling at the seams. his eyes are nearly on fire, his heart is racing, because he can’t fucking move and knox is pretending he doesn’t fucking exist more than a goddamn doormat!

he has a name!” sam bites back, but the moment the sees hypatia his eyes widen.

suddenly, a new fear creeps into his mind. a new fear that causes his chest to raise and lower quickly, like he can’t breathe. he’s beginning to panic. he has no control.

”knox, what happened? what did they do? knox don’t, please.”

has he ever cried in front of knox before? regardless, he does now. tears of rage, his voice quivers and the cold isn’t helping.

”please, not without me. let me help, knox please—“

that grin. that silent goodbye.

it feels like, in this moment, the sun suddenly disappeared and the moon was left without reflection, without light; and ceased to exist.

he’s in a room alone, tears streaming down his face, rage building in his throat, but his voice is only a whisper.

”please don’t die, please don’t die—aether! aether please! aether?! any of you!!“

his emotions finally caught the attention of aether, his gardevoir. her psychic abilities flashing against the ice. shards break off, into his leg and blood sprinkles along the floor. splattered, like a picture. he doesn’t flinch or wait, he grabs her hands to stop her from healing him and there’s a rage in his eyes that she’s never seen before. one that has tartarus’ ball shaking on his side table.

taking the ball, he looks to aether with determined eyes, releasing the glalie who lets out a sickening shriek worthy of taking any to the grave. it causes aether to go even more pale, her greens and oranges getting lighter, and lighter.

”let’s go to war.”
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
nova
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2022 4:31:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: