Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
new blood [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 23:47:58 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
"Curiosity, I suppose." Barnaby mused, sounding not at all invested in the teenager's backstory. Perhaps because it sounded very much like his own. He'd done just as Ash had - run away from a family that treated love like a currency to be earned through met expectations.

Barnaby had been an adult by then, though. And it was his opinion that if ROCKET continued to take children into their organization those children needed to be provided an education, among other necessities like shelter and food. How else would they develop the critical thinking skills and world knowledge needed to be a successful agent to their cause?

, though, seemed to only be focused on his day-to-day survival. It was a pitiable sight.

Still, Barnaby didn't probe further. Instead, he went to gather the Poké Ball that had just been used to capture the KOMMO-O. As he did so, a foreboding clicking sound echoed out from some nearby bushes. It didn't take long for the source of the noise to reveal itself; standing completely upright at a height of about six feet, an agitated CENTISKORCH rose from the undergrowth.

"Shit—" Barnaby backed away immediately, putting as much distance between him and the huge fiery insect. The CENTISKORCH LUNGED after him, nearly grabbing him by the leg. Mercifully, Colombe swooped in at the last second with an AERIAL ACE, slashing at the centipede's head.
catching CENTISKORCH

[fire/fighting]

close tab

played by

Jun

Blaze, Ash
He/Him
July 15
Hau'oli City
Experimenting, but boys.
Petty Thief/odd jobs kid
Civilian of dubious means
If you want to be strong, learn to fight alone!
awards
245 posts
Asher Baran DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun3
Asher Baran
new blood [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 1:45:31 GMT
Asher Baran Avatar
The answer made him frown. So, just another nosy adult that won't do anything. Lovely. Though his other question about the Kommo-o was left unanswered. They were strong Pokemon, and Bee managed to catch one. Shortly afterward, a Centiskorch came in and attacked Bee. He went into action, defending himself. A new battle soon started. Asher and Bones just started to scoot around the fight. Eventually doing so, he just ran towards the town. Why? Because he was done with this little adventure! As soon as he was a good distance away from the fight...he saw that there was a Cyndaquil on top of Bone's head. The Alolan Marowak gently picked up the little girl and put her down. After a few nice pats on the head, the duo just started to walk away. Only to have the little fire Pokemon follow them. "Wanna come with?" The little guy nodded and jumped towards him. Taking his last pokeball, Ash tossed it at her.

Catching Cyndaquil

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
new blood [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 8:15:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]ASHER CAUGHT THE CYNDAQUIL!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BLAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME WHEEL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INFERNO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

[break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]BARNABY CAUGHT THE CENTISKORCH!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WHITE SMOKE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LUNGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INFERNO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUG BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FIRE LASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!