POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 22:51:14 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

He arrived on top, giddy at the thought of visiting the labs again. This time he had an appointment. This time he would avoid all signs of if he could. No doubt the man would ask him about his borrowed Riolu. He should return Cappelletti, or Subject C as he called her, but he wasn't done playing around with her. She was jsut..so cute! And while she was still a bit bratty with him at time, he thought it was funny the way she followed him around or simply hung about while he was idling in his home. [break][break]

She could stay a little longer. This wasn't about about him after all. He popped into the labs effortlessly, guided by memory of all his previous visits. "Good morning Dr. Flint!! Lab assistants! Pokemon helpers!!" he chirped, far more vibrant and cheery than usual. He was always overly excited when it came to new gadgets. The multi purpose glasses she'd kitted him up with had served him well over multiple missions and even some of the more dangerous trips into the unknown. "Did you get that Geomancy footage I passed along to Dr. Pryde? Or do you need another copy?" he asked as he looked around, careful not to touch anything. "Oh, I forgot but did talk to you about our uh...these weird sensors we dug up at Mt. Chimney?" he asked.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images3.imgbox.com/16/85/t0WwXljS_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
GIVES US THE TOOLS AND WE WILL FINISH THE JOB [s]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 23:35:00 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

things were only impossibly busier and busier these days. with the meteoroid approaching, and less bodies manning the labs in the wake of necrozma’s wrath, everyone was in a hurry.[break][break]

mint’s cheery entrance was greeted with fleeting glances by staff. passing porygon and metagross never stopped to look over, attention unbreakably adhered to their tasks. lulu did not immediately look up. she listened, though, and was eventually drawn out of her work by the mention of something new.[break][break]

amber eyes snapped up from her clipboard to find his, attention effectively shifted from the assembly of some mechanism she’d been supervising.[break][break]

”i’ll take another copy, sure. what do you mean weird sensors?

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-metagross"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Rory
she/her
March 14
slateport
graysexual
Mech/Elec Engineer
grunt
5'0" height
5'0" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
151 posts
Rory Faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rory
Rory Faust
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 18:00:58 GMT
Rory Faust Avatar

IT WAS NOW OR NEVER!!

TIME TO USE IT OR LOSE IT!!

DO OR DIE, SURVIVE AND THRIVE, SINK OR DOWN.

Racing from one side of the lab to the other, the young aspiring engineer leapt from one team to another, providing aid and supplies as needed. With d-day just around the corner, Rory, for the first time since she joined this evil organization, felt her heart skip a beat whenever she entered the lab. Because, thanks to that meteor, her work finally regained a semblance of meaning. Finally, it would be used for some good!

"Hmm, I think the problem may lay....there!" Spread out like a thin piece of tablecloth, the diagram consumed the entirety of the metal table she stood by. It took all of her strength to lean over and lightly tap at the piece she was referring to, and as she did, light chatter followed, as the surrounding assistance further dug into the conversation. Rory would've as well, if her attention hadn't been caught by the fireball of cyan bursting through the door.

Curious eyes followed him walk over to , and when they started to talk, she didn't dare turn away.

Sensors
, she wondered inwardly, what is he talking about?

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 23:08:35 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"You got it, boss lady!" he said, pulling out a USB drive from his pocket linked to second and third drive. "I also brought you copies of the events from the Necrozma attack since I had you5r glasses with me, as well as the copy of what I saw in that weird Cloud world. Though...the Cloud world one is corrupted but I figure you can do something with it." he explained, nodding his thanks as someone came to take his livestreams from him for furhter study. [break][break]

He's about to continue before he noted watching him and Lulu, and he waved. "Oh hello! I don't think I've seen you around before?" he said, greeting her before looking back at the other scientist. "Me and were messing around Mt. Chimney a while back and we dug up...these things? he said as he pulled the node out of his bag, handing it over to Lulu. His is a little banged up and smashed if only to deter the beeping and warning they'd had when originally found. [break][break]

"Sorry it took me this long to get back to you. On the plus side, the glasses you gave me are my favorite, especially after adding in the recording and connectivity features." he said with a bright grin. "I think, if I can, I'd like more casual styled ones to wear in public and not just on mission." Casual trinkets that looked and doubled as spy gadgets? Yesss.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images3.imgbox.com/16/85/t0WwXljS_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2022 2:14:29 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

”wonderful. i’ll do my best to recover it.” which she knew would likely fail, the same way recovering the footage from her porygon had.[break][break]

she hadn’t noticed the engineer’s eyes on them until mint looked over.[break][break]

a primal node? from rose industries? she thought back to her time living in the same building as , and the brief air of competition between them that had once existed.[break][break]

”oh. this belongs to my old neighbor, actually.” when her eyes eventually looked up again at mint, she smiled. ”ours now.”
[break][break]
”consider the glasses done. i’ll have them ready for you in a few days. great work, mint.” he earned his keep over and over. he deserved all the designer gadgets and she was happy to give them to the good beans.[break][break]

it was then that her eyes went back to the engineer.[break][break]

”can we help you with something, miss faust?”

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Rory
she/her
March 14
slateport
graysexual
Mech/Elec Engineer
grunt
5'0" height
5'0" height
awards
151 posts
Rory Faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rory
Rory Faust
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 5:01:04 GMT
Rory Faust Avatar
When the cyan-haired man spoke to her, her heart certainly leaped, but when LULU spoke toward her direction, well, it might as well stopped beating.

"Um, ah..."

What does she even say to that? That she was eavesdropping? That she could help out-- that she WANTED to help out, and tinker, and have messed with cute gadgets instead of D-day preparations, even if she was previously SO excited to do so.

"Sorry, Dr Flint!" The squeak came out like an entrapped mouse begging for its life. "I'll get back to work..." But even as her body continued to move, and her head positioned itself downward, her eyes wouldn't fail to flick back up every so often, steal peeks and glimpses here and there.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2022 4:41:39 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Good luck! It sounded like pure static to me!" Mint chirped back, confidence in the scientist never wavering. "Ohh, your neighbor?!" Mint echoed blinking in surprise. "There weren't any signs around where we found them, but when we dug them up we just ditched since...seemed important." he explained with a shrug. "It's a little banged up but I think you can salvage it. You know what it does, right?" [break][break]

"Yesss!" Mint gave a small fist pump happy he'd managed to convince her. Easily too. His attention followed Lulu's as he looked over at Rory. He stared back, unblinking as she looked away then back, then away again. [break][break]

"What're you working on, Ms. Faust?" he asked, parroting Lulu as he reached into his bag searching for something. Probably another miscellaneous shiny to hand over.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2022 2:52:29 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

unfortunately, despite her efforts, the data on the second flash drive would remain pure static. what occurred in the cloud could only be pieced together by the accounts of those who had been present, and by memory alone. it might raise the question: what details had slipped through the cracks, or been distorted by the fallible nature of the mind?[break][break]
her neighbor? .” she’d been following the league’s efforts, of course, as closely as she could. at his question, she nodded. ”i do.”[break][break]
eyes turned up towards rory as mint’s attention directed her again. her voice sliced through the moment to answer, perhaps rudely, to offer another opportunity.[break][break]
”actually, faust, i have a job for you, if you’d like to help. you seem interested enough.” and she was bright, promising. a problem-solver. such praise wasn’t voiced, at least not now; it only showed in the barely detectible curl at the corner of the head scientist’s lips. she raised the device in her hands. ”how familiar are you with rose industry’s primal nodes?” hopefully familiar enough. she would expect nothing less, for they were no secret in their scientific realm.

close tab

played by

Captain

Rory
she/her
March 14
slateport
graysexual
Mech/Elec Engineer
grunt
5'0" height
5'0" height
awards
151 posts
Rory Faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rory
Rory Faust
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2022 2:31:05 GMT
Rory Faust Avatar
Pink blossomed across her cheeks as her face wasn't forgotten by either the head scientist, nor the cyan hair male by her side. Darn it!

Chomping down on her lip, the frantic woman dropped the pencil that was previously wedged between her fingers, looked up, smiled sheepishly, then began to shuffle over.

"Um," she sputtered, fingers finding themselves tangling curling and uncurling a handful of stray strains of hair. "I was just helping prepare for the meteor..." Just like the other scientists within the organization.

When her boss spoke her name, a squeak nearly escaped her lips as she flicked her gaze over, eyes widened and brows raised. "Of course, Dr Flint...!" Like an excited pup, she nodded furiously, smile now evolving into a wide grin. When the primal nodes are mention, it only grew. "Very! I, uh, try to read up on whatever I can when I'm not at work." A nervous chuckle broke out as she rubbed the back of her neck. "How can I help?"

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2022 18:40:25 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"HUH??" he vaguely recognized the name having had an encounter with them long ago. Hadn't heard much since. Though he lets it go smiling excitedly. Damn right she knew what it did. What a relief. She mentioned primal nodes and Mint eyes the banged up looking thing before back at Rory curiously. She seemed anxious. But, like, in a cute way. [break][break]

He looked around trying to spot what exactly she'd been working on before giving up. Probably some type of code or computer thing. He didn't understand it, just waited for results. "Excited to work with you, Faust- Miss Faust!"

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2022 23:37:32 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

nearly all of the labs, except for those doing magma experiments, had turned towards the impending rock of doom hurtling towards them—and for obviously good reason. the primal node was still very relevant, though. perhaps, when the day came, mint would even be able to take it to the meteor itself.[break][break]

”good.” a simple acknowledgement for faust’s keeping up with things. it placed her well ahead of some of her colleagues, but to be fair, new events had been moving very quickly lately in the realm of technology and physics.[break][break]

”we will be fixing this one for our own use; however, there is far too much going on around here, and my focus will be on the meteor. i will offer my guidance where needed, but otherwise, i am placing you in charge of the repair—unless you have any objections?”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 2:53:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: