awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
reflect,
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 23:21:23 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

the wow, rude teases the tip of his tongue, but by the time he's opening his mouth to get the tease in sideways, sam's backpedaling. and oh, how wonderful it is to hear. he draws back, enough so that knox can turn his head to look at him while he talks. 

which is a mistake, really, because all those things sam are saying are just the right things and what does knox do? he goes red. his cheeks match his hair, but only for a moment, because that color deepens and when he feels his face getting hot, he snaps back around, chuffing a dumb laugh, and clamps his hands over the ones around his waist so sam cannot get around him to look. 

"stopppp," he pleads and tries to trudge forward. 
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
reflect,
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 23:24:42 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"] the first hint of red has sam concerned. that little bit of him that takes things to seriously wondering if knox did something that’ll make him get sick again at random. but no, it’s a…

a blush?

suddenly sam is smiling all too proudly. it’s smug, the way he smiles at knox. and the fact that knox is restraining him from gaining more of a sight has sam letting out a playful laugh, right along with knox’ laugh.

those giddy boyish laughs that grown men have no right having. but they’re barely grown men, so it’s excusable.

”what? that’s hardly fair. i’ve caused it, i should be allowed to witness, shouldn’t i?”
[attr="class","samjertag"]
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]
[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjer b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer i] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
let us live, since we must die
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
reflect,
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 23:28:20 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

"absolutely not," knox says with a roll of his eyes. talking about it doesn't help it go away, but at least sam can't get in edgewise. only takes having a lame shoulder for knox to be strong enough to keep him restrained. y'know, at this point he'll take it. 

"it's so dorky." it might be the first time he's ever actually spoken about his insecurities. like, with anyone, and he even surprises himself that he's said it. he's helpless and they've reached the stairs so for safety's sake, they're going to have to give up on their awkward shuffle.
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
reflect,
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 23:31:53 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"] feeling playful, sam shifts, pulling his arms into his hoodie and then up, through the head hole, to pull his hoodie up and pull the strings tight, successfully cutting off his eyesight and leaving only his nose and mouth exposed.

he looks like a dork, probably as dorky as knox feels, and he’s fine with that. he’s never been bothered; somebody could even call him the goth kid with shorts and he’d just nod like, yes that’s me deal with it bitch.

”there. now,” he puts his hands back through his sleeves and smiles, unable to stop himself. ”now i can’t see, so you can move around freely. you’ll have to guide me though or i’ll fall and hurt myself.”

he just feels so light and free.
[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjer b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer i] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
reflect,
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 23:37:44 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

knox is at a loss for words. he sheepishly looks over his shoulder and then turns all the way, jaw dropping just a smidge. just enough that the sound of disbelief slips past his teeth. and he looks at sam and then down the stairs and he has an equally dumb idea. 

so a few months of exercise and sam telling him he should do yoga led to, well, some muscle. is it the smartest thing to try and carry sam down the stairs? absolutely not. but is he going to? absolutely. 

he gets behind sam, puts his hands on his waist so sam knows he's there. then he puts an arm through his legs, one down his spine, and grunts as he pulls him up. 

and severely overestimates his strength. and also how much sam weighs. because sam doesn't look like much, but his muscles are compact and they are there and he is heavy. he loses his balance and the air gets knocked out of him as he pulls sam onto him. 

"fuck, sam! is your shoulder okay? shit."
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
reflect,
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 23:42:48 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"] ”um,”

his only protest is half a thought before suddenly he’s lifted, barely, and he can feel the beginning of the fall. he braces, shifting to put his hand down. he doesn’t realize he’s managed to just barely catch himself, though most of his weight is on knox.

how he catches himself is by planting his hand on the ground beside knox’ head. he’s atop knox now, hoodie completely disheveled and revealing his left eye and a bit of his hair, all askew, top lip curled under the fabric of the hood.

he rotates his head a bit and grunts, rolling over enough so he can lay on his back and just—

laugh. oh, he laughs.

the kind of laugh he’s not sure he’s ever let out before. it’s heartfelt and bellows out of his diaphragm without vocal training. he holds his side and curls into knox, his hurt shoulder exposed to the air as he curls, eyes closed tightly shut as he laughs.
close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
reflect,
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 23:48:01 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

he broke sam. like, he must have broken sam. because he's twisting in his arms and he's not saying anything. the dull pain in his ribs means nothing because sam is in severe pain because of him. because he's stupid and doesn't think and - 

music. it's music, a trill that dissolves any ounce of stress that had bundled up on his face. he glows brightly, grinning like a lovestruck fool at the boy in his arms. and after a couple beats of stunned silence, he can't help himself. 

he laughs too. a shaking, shuddering laugh that brings tears to his eyes. his arms come around sam and he holds him close, buries his face in his hair. breathes him in through their combined laughter. 

"i'm so sorry," he crows through cheeks that are starting to hurt. 
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
reflect,
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 23:51:10 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"] the weight of those arms around him aren’t a threat, even if it led to him ending up falling on knox previously. while they’re not much different in height, sam has a bit more bulk from weight than knox who didn’t even know the meaning of the word until sam suggested it would be good meditation and help knox do something productive with his body.

not that he took it to heart, much, apparently.

”don’t be. i’m fine.” he smiles down at knox, barely keeping his laughs in as he wipes along his eyes and thinks aloud, ”i don’t think i’ve ever laughed that hard in my life.”

felt… good.
close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
reflect,
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 23:59:34 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

"i know i've never heard you laugh like that," knox agrees, albeit breathlessly. his eyes are lighter than they've been in months. that brooding self has been stripped away. what they should be exists now, here, and the stark difference of it is something that will trouble him later. 

or maybe, finally, it will give him something good to strive for. something to run to. 

he doesn't need to say it, but he wants to. he wants to say it a million ways because even after that, it'll never feel like enough. "i love you. i love you, sam. i love you." his lips are still in sam's hair and his words steadily drop to a rapturous whisper as he curls ever closer.
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
reflect,
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 0:05:08 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"] it’s a soft whispered promise. it has sam completely enraptured. the smile on his face is softer, but still there, and still just as strong. as strong as the happiness.

knox is home and he is there with sam and for sam, it feels perfect. as perfect as he thinks life can feel while one is alive.

and it’s all because of that smile, the smile he can hear in his boyfriend’s whispered voice. so he pulls back, leaning his weight on his good arm to look at knox with a fond smile. to see knox’ own smile. to breath the moment in.

”and i love you, knox prescott.” his tone holds a romance to it that he rarely allows himself to show, proven by the way he nudges his nose against knox’ gently. ”to the highs and lows of every star in the expanse of the universe and back, i love you.”
close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
reflect,
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 0:16:59 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

i want you to be different. that's the thought that plagued him for so long in their beginning. that fear that sam could be just like everyone else, that knox could possibly give him the old one and done. how absolutely ridiculously naive he'd been. as though sam hadn't wrapped him around his finger since day one. as though sam hadn't practically declared them soulmates that night up on the mountain. 

and well, sam on his chest, shaking in his arms, laughing like he is? knox is absolutely decimated. knox has crossed the threshold of be good and has plunged headfirst into fuck that and fuck me and i'm going to fuck you

the last shred of wait, maybe we shouldn't goes away when sam nuzzles his nose. he's acutely aware of sam on top of him, of how close their lips are, and it's not enough. not enough with all he's feeling right now. 

so he melts into him with a tilt of his head, lips parting, tongue coaxing sam's own to make this bad decision with him. 
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
reflect,
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 0:25:14 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"] a bad decision that sam is absolutely one hundred percent ready to make. it shows in how he lets a small moan escape his throat, opening his mouth to return the action and sucking in a deep breath through his nose.

the pain in his shoulder is melting in with all the pleasure that tingles across ever nerve the moment knox’ tongue touches his. it’s a playful motion, but desperate. like they hadn’t touched in years and they finally met and it was all rekindled.

reality? maybe a few hours? they’d kissed goodbye that morning, hadn’t they?

but this is different it feels different even to other times, but so familiar. familiar enough that sam’s hand moves up into that pink hair and cards through, scratching his nails lightly against the scalp that holds those hairs in place. his hips roll forward a bit as he sits up, weight only on his knees long enough to position himself more comfortably on top of knox with his hips and good elbow holding the brunt of his weight.
close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
reflect,
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 0:38:19 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

and, just as expected, sam is more than willing to indulge. i'm addicted to you. those words float through his head, but he doesn't mind them. because it's true. in every sense of the word, sam's addicted to him and fuck, he doesn't mind it anymore. not if it feels like this. with sam's fingers knotted in his hair and his weight on top of him. 

not with his taste in his mouth, languid strokes as they tilt in tandem, falling into cadences that are theirs and only theirs. 

but knox doesn't let him completely readjust. he follows him up, one hand at his back because oop, they're pretty damn close to the edge of the stairs, the other resting in the hollow of his throat. his fingers curl under his shirt collar. he pushes lightly.

"don't fall down the stairs please," he says playfully, "but hop off for a sec?"
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
reflect,
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 0:42:38 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"] stairs, yes, those exist and they are there. sam allows for knox to push him back and keeps an eye on his own movements, moving back and getting off of knox while keeping his eyes on the stairs.

his eyes fall to knox and betray his thought. that he doesn’t want to stop kissing knox, that he wants more, but he does as he’s told and he’s patient.

because those always reward him the best when it comes to knox. he does wonder for a moment if it’ll bother summer that they’re about to possibly get naked on the—

”knox, don’t we have food on the way?” the expression he makes at himself was pretty well the equivalent of ‘kms’ in modern terms, but he’s no idea he’s even done it. why does he have to be responsible by default? why can’t he just let knox whisk him away into—

too bad he’s sending mixed signals and his body moves to give knox another sloppy kiss, completely going against his warning about food possibly arriving soon.
close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
reflect,
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 0:48:34 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

what knox wants to do vs what knox is going to do are very different things. because what he wants to do would probably fuck up sam's shoulder for life and they can't have that. so he's just going to give him the next best thing because gods, sam has put him in some type of mood

he scrunches up, scoots forward and is about to slide down a couple of the stairs, but sam intercepts with another sloppy kiss. he nearly slips, but catches himself, fingers splayed against the hardwood landing. tense surprise melts into pleasure and he sighs into sam, but regrettably breaks the kiss all the same. 

"stop distracting me," he complains. he grabs sam's legs and pulls him to the edge of the stairs, fingers hooking on his sweatpants. "and give me these," he murmurs. "i need some cushioning for my knees."