awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
reflect,
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 0:33:40 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

look, knox doesn't really have a habit of saying no. his habits are fuck yeah, fuck it, and fuck me. and sam's usually pretty damn good about curtailing his inhibitions for the sake of his own rest. after all, when he'd gotten socked in the face hard enough his face had broken open (thanks again, dad), sam had been gentle. excruciatingly so.

he gives one last forlorn look at the food sam's moved. it's already lukewarm because it was delivery, but now it's definitely going to get cold. 

but he doesn't really care. 

he slides easily into sam's lap and tilts his chin down. blue eyes peer up through cotton candy locks. he's still careful not to slide his arms over sam's injury, but fingers splay against his throat, under his chin. 

"you saying i did a bad job on the stairs?" he mumbles, nose to nose, lower lip brushing sam's. 
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
reflect,
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 0:49:21 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
[attr="class","wownew"]
[attr="class","wownewtag"]
[attr="class","wownewmain"] ”no my love,” sam’s voice is barely above a whisper as he lets his own hands roam. beneath his shirt, along the bare flesh of his lower back. his fingers play with the vertebrae, pulling at the dips and curves to feeling how knox’ muscles feel as they move beneath his fingertips.

”you were excellent. so excellent in fact, i’m unable to keep my hands to myself… and in truth, life is too unpredictable.” he begins pulling off knox’ shirt with his words. ”i want to take you as many times as i can before i pass out.”
[attr="class","wownewpoke"]
[newclass=.wownew] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.wownewmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass] [newclass=.wownewtag a] color:#272727!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.wownewtag] text-align: center; font-weight:bold; margin: 0 auto; background-color: #272727; height: 40px; margin-bottom: -10px; width: 420px; [/newclass][newclass=.wownew b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.wownew i] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.wownew u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.wownew a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.wownewpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
let us live, since we must die
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
reflect,
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 23:57:45 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

and oh does knox move under those explorative fingers. he simpers against sam's mouth, breath terse on his lips. the stairs could have been, would have been, enough for knox. surprisingly so. ridiculously so. not because he's in love and realizes that now, it's more about the emotional connection he has when he makes love to his boyfriend. 

too bad none of these epiphanies come to the surface because sam is giving him a raging hard-on and saying things he absolutely shouldn't. self control? knox prescott? in the same sentence?

he folds completely and utterly under sam's touch, the last of his resolve eviscerated as he crushes their lips together. 
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
reflect,
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 12:35:53 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
[attr="class","wownew"]
[attr="class","wownewtag"]
[attr="class","wownewmain"] the new intensity has sam groaning into their lips. he’s not typically one to vocally explain, but recently he’s come into his voice. he’s come into the comfort of being himself. he’s shed that shell he has in most social situations alongside knox. when he’s alone with summer, it still remains. but if knox is present, he finds himself free.

as free as the sun can be amidst the stars. he feels the right to burn when knox is there.

those grunts and growls in response to how knox breathes and moves against him are confirmation of that freedom. showing with action just how much he does adore his cotton candy boy. sweet enough to be a seduction but bad for his health.

but sam doesn’t care. he’ll die happy and that’s what matters. his hands move along skin, up into tufts of swirlix pink, and his lips work away at knox’ neck and jawline. fingertips squeeze gently along what skin and scalp beneath them, enjoying each touch and movement like it’s brand new.
[attr="class","wownewpoke"]
[newclass=.wownew] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.wownewmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass] [newclass=.wownewtag a] color:#272727!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.wownewtag] text-align: center; font-weight:bold; margin: 0 auto; background-color: #272727; height: 40px; margin-bottom: -10px; width: 420px; [/newclass][newclass=.wownew b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.wownew i] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.wownew u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.wownew a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.wownewpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass] [newclass=.wownewpoke img] margin-right: -10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
reflect,
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 23:59:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: