Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Dead By Daylight [C]
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2022 20:33:56 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Shit.

A brief glance behind their fleeing group confirmed Barnaby's earlier suspicions. GENESECT. A practical death machine was barreling toward them with seemingly infinite energy and they weren't even allowed to use their Pokémon to defend against it. Even as a team of three, there was little they could do offensively to deter the iron insect.

For a moment, however, it seemed they were spared and given time to flee further into the wood. GENESECT paused to switch from its aerial form to one more suited for stalking in the underbrush. Barnaby barely witnessed this, as he was too busy running straight ahead, gladly letting the thick fog obscure his view as distance was put between the group and their assailant.

"If that's the case, camouflage would be pointless. It'd be able to pick up our heat signatures immediately." He countered , his voice hushed. "We might be able to obscure our body heat for a short amount of time by covering ourselves with our sleeping bags, but it's not ideal."

Nothing about this situation was. That was the point.

"I hate to suggest it, but maybe we should split up? If there's only one of those things then dividing it's attention might be our best bet." Barnaby asked, his gaze shifting toward and then back again to .

Y8Msa2ry

M.A.G.M.A Training 🝪 Tier #1
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,812 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Dead By Daylight [C]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2022 22:02:12 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
It was time to make a choice! Genesect was stomping toward them, easily able to track the three through their tracks and panicked discussion. With Genesect's red eyes now piercing through the fog right at them, what will the trio decide?

Whatever it was--it had to be NOW!

Nu6VzyMr

: 1/3 

--You guys know the drill, genesect is approaching fast so it is time to make evasive maneuvers! 
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,330 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Dead By Daylight [C]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2022 2:30:51 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Okay! Genesect was close! And it was looking right at them! The time for whispering and planning and scheming had come to an end. Now they needed to act. Not wanting Genesect to oversee or overhear them, Isaac wrapped an arm around Mint and Bee like they were hanging out at the nearby pub.[break][break]

With his hand safely hidden behind Mint's scrawny chest, Isaac began to gesticulate. He pointed at Mint, then pointed to the right. He pointed at Bee, then pointed to the left. He pointed at himself, then pointed forward. Bee's plan was good. Splitting up was good. They had a rendezvous point to reunite at, after all, and like this Genesect could only chase one of them.[break][break]

Once his silent orders were given, Isaac released the other two. Once it was every man for themselves . . . well, they'd intuit what to do from there. The two that were safe could meet back up by the objective in peace, and the one being chased would have to pull some dirty dancing to try and shake Genesect off of their tail. Was it a perfect plan? No. Was it a better plan then letting all three of them get snagged? Maybe![break][break]

Once his plan was given, he picked up the pace. It was time to get them legs in gear![break][break]

vPVn8Gbw

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / + +

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Dead By Daylight [C]
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 2:28:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: