2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
we up all night to get lucky
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 22:44:44 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Curiosity, and 's orders had led Mint this late at night, back to Route 118. Curiously enough, to investigate the Hatchery which had shut down suddenly sometimes before the events of Darkest Day. In the pursuit of what exactly made a Shadow Pokémon tick, and Mint's own desires to acquire one a swell, he'd jumped at the task.

being his mission partner had only sweetened the deal. "Here, try it. I've been using these specs for a while, but I think might upgrade them for me if I keep bringing the lab treats." he said with a grin as gestured at his glasses. His friend had also been appropriately kitted up with Dr. Flint's fancy gadgets. He's glad he'd gather the nerve to ask her for things like that all those months ago. "Have you ever done urban exploration, Jayden?" he asked as he adjusted the settings on his glasses, turning on night vision. With no moon and a cloudy sky, light was limited. Soon enough though, his vision is overtaken by a green filter, and he can see his friend clearly now.

| magmamamama research

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2022 7:57:55 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaybirds"]
"urban exploration?"

[break][break] he takes the glasses in his hands and puts them to his face. the night-vision goggles were quite useful. it wasn't the first time that rocket had commandeered such tools to him, or even his own parents. but jayden had always been of the preference of minimalism and he didn't think to rely on tools what he could do himself.

[break][break] to each their own, of course.

[break][break] still, jayden could understand the usefulness of such an activity. the admin decided to let the item hang around his neck for now — if something else came up, he would equip them.

[break][break] "i'm sure she will," he agrees. he knows to be quite capable, and if any upgrades are necessary for the advancement of Rocket, he's sure that she would be more than willing to comply. of course, given that there was something in it for her as well. Perhaps one day he would pick her brain about it, though this seemed the kind of thing that would fall in someone else's purview more than his.

[break][break] he climbs down the side of a hill with ease, rocks crumbling underfoot. in the distance, moonlight made THE HATCHERY quite visible. jayden recalled the activity from when he'd asked to accompany him on the exposition, weeks ago.

[break][break] "as for your question," he says. "of course i have. though it depends on what capacity you're asking. it's part of basic infiltration training."

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".jaybirds"] --accent:#8252c7; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybirds"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybirds blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px/11px 'Poppins'; } .jaybirds blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .jaybirds blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybirds .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybirds .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; } .jaybirds .notes a { font:11px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 5:21:39 GMT
mint frost Avatar

"Yeah like- like going into abandoned theme parks or buildings! Just for funnies? To explore and shit or spray paint I guess." he said with a small shrug. Mint seemed excited at the idea of an upgrade. "Yeah?! Well, I wanna prove they're really good and helpful so she has a reason to. I know the science lab is super busy lately." he said with a small shrug. He had to prove his worth if he wanted things in the organization. It's just a constant pressure at this point.

"Really? Wow...you've done everything I guess." he said. Probably could've come to him for all sorts of things. If he'd been around that is. He nodded at him, moving up to the hatchery and trying the door. It's stuck but adding a shoulder to push with more force did the job. It's creaked open, a small thud echoing through the empty building as the door opened a third of the way before smacking into something. Mint clicked his glasses and let out his Luxray. "Keep and eye out for anything that might've made its home here." he whispered to his partner who quietly stalked in ahead of them.

| magmamamama research

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 7:12:40 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaybirds"]
"funsies."

[break][break] this time, his tone is dry. he looks at mint — they have been friends for nearly a year at this point. though jayden did not say anything further, his expression seemed to say everything that was needed.

[break][break] did really think jayden did anything for funsies?

[break][break] it's why he's glad for the change of topic.

[break][break] " is very skilled."

[break][break] sure enough, they approach the abandoned building. in fact, it didn't look all that different from the time that he and had infiltrated, though it was always good to be cautious. he arches a brow as mint chooses the front entrance, but then decides better of it. if it was anything like last time, such extra measures would not be necessary.

[break][break] as they step into the cold and somewhat damp interior of the facility, jayden looks around as his eyes adjust to the light.

[break][break] he releases his ghosts to survey the area — his shiny duskull, yamask and chandelure.

[break][break] it was... eerily quiet.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".jaybirds"] --accent:#8252c7; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybirds"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybirds blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px/11px 'Poppins'; } .jaybirds blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .jaybirds blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybirds .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybirds .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; } .jaybirds .notes a { font:11px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2022 4:58:05 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Mint can't help but giggle a little when Jayden echoed him. The man could be dry but he liked that he tried. He felt the effort was worth for it. He nodded along with him, agreeing wholeheartedly that was indeed skilled and awesome and pretty and cool.

Cacio followed the ghosts, watching them take different directions and moving in to sniff around. The entrance is relatively normal for a daycare lobby, albeit barren. "Did they really clear out everything?" he wondered aloud as he checked behind the desk he remembered leaving his pokemon at for eggs.

He looked around before Cacio pushed through doors and halls trying to find the underneath. "There's gotta be something else...like a basement floor right?" He said voice low despite the fact they were alone.

| magmamamama research

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2022 6:53:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: