2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
a duel of asses [s]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 6:27:40 GMT
mint frost Avatar

At some point, or another he had wandered away from his drinking buddy and back to the Butt Bump duel. He was walking a little straight but his face is still rather flushed. Maybe the sun was getting to him....or maybe it was all those mojito flavored jello shots he and had partaken in. Regardless of how he was back at it again near that red disk of doom, grinning as he clambered onto it once more. Ironically, the shorts being held up as the Butt bump prize for this duel was rather fitting for a rocket like him, but he was a good sport. He lived for the thrill of competition. He's just there to be the next winner's obstacle. Or well, the next loser's obstacle. He had no problem giving up the prize though.

"I'm ready to defend my championship title!" he announced turning to take his position and waiting for his opponent to step up to the plate- er floatie.

close tab

played by

yams

butcher
he/him
november seventh
violet, johto
bisexual
enforcer
grunt
you've got a
hold on me
22 height
22 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
144 posts
Calem Pollet DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @calem
Calem Pollet
a duel of asses [s]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 22:27:07 GMT
Calem Pollet Avatar
And step up to the floatie Calem did.

The redhead felt more like a shark as he eyed 's flushed cheeks and summertime swimwear. Yet he just smiled sweetly as he took his position.

"I hope I'm not intruding." The shirt that Calem had been wear was pulled off, just the skintight bodysuit underneath sticking to his every crevice and muscle. It left very little to the imagination. "I saw a very cute guy here and was hoping to meet him... blue hair, about your height..."

A wink and he took his position.
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
a duel of asses [s]
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 6:59:45 GMT
mint frost Avatar

He didn't expect this turn of events, and the pink haze on his cheeks promptly began flooding to his ears. He recognized that voice. A shiver of excitement ran through him as he turned to see Calem, finally. He'd lost most if not all of his contacts at Splashfest. But he'd seen Calem at the Swimsuit competition easily enough.

Once again he's staring, despite the cover up. More had been revealed since the competition and he's blushing fiercely because of it. Summer truly was the best season. Heat stroke and sunburn be damned. He nearly dropped off the disk at the wink but managed to keep it together. He gave a lopsided grin and replied, "Whatta coincidence~ I've been looking for this really handsome redhead in a wet suit." He went on the offensive, giving no mercy to his mark, thirsting to see the man soaked again. "Maybe we can help each other OUT!"

_ZC0wTVx

close tab

played by

yams

butcher
he/him
november seventh
violet, johto
bisexual
enforcer
grunt
you've got a
hold on me
22 height
22 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
144 posts
Calem Pollet DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @calem
Calem Pollet
a duel of asses [s]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2022 15:13:08 GMT
Calem Pollet Avatar
didn't pull any punches. Or asscheeks.

Calem barked out a laugh when the other came at him, bracing himself. He pushed back, letting his own back cheeks do the talking for him as he pushed against the other.

At some point he needed to get a proper grab of Mint's assets. With hands.

"May the best butt win, Mint!"

b52yljrz
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
a duel of asses [s]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 7:01:50 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Mint fell off with a loud splash and resurfaced with a gasp a few minutes after. Though its a loss, he's laughing. "Ok...you got me this round...but it's still best 2 out of 3, Calem!" he stated as he ran a hand through his hair, slicking it back.

With a small grunt, he got back up on the floatie before setting up once more. He waited for Calem to get in position, the ref to whistle and then BUMPED!
PEu0PV1O

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
a duel of asses [s]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2022 4:57:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: