Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Hope Takes Root [M]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 23:40:01 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Retour
[break][break]
[break]

The fragrance of Casablanca lilies filtered through Elisabeth's admin office, its interior tastefully adorned with the aromatic flowers. This alone would be enough to reveal whom this space belonged to: no other admin in the headquarters could boast such expertise with flowers and Grass-type Pokémon, nor cared so much about viewing the community gardens outside their window.

Then again, she thought with a wry smile, florists rarely found themselves in the upper echelons of power in Rocket. Representation was sorely lacking in that demographic.

"Come in," Elisabeth called as the clock chimed the hour, her voice at once as gentle as it was firm in its insistence on being obeyed. She leaned back in her seat, the escritoire mahogany dress in front of her containing the files of one , all of which had long been read and memorized in preparation for this meeting.

This was, in many ways, a rote interview. Hope was already a member of Rocket; there was no misbehavior to account for; there was no new information that needed giving.

Rather, he was a returnee to Hoenn who had transferred elsewhere in Rocket for a time. Elisabeth herself was unfamiliar with the man, save for what little the documents in front of her told of his story. None of it alarmed her terribly -- he didn't seem like someone who would defect, at least. Which was enough to quell her nerves.

"Mr. Einar," she greeted politely when the door opened, a Misdreavus hovering over her curiously. "I trust your time abroad has treated you well?"

With the barrier in place, she silently hoped it hadn't treated him too well. Going back wasn't an option, and likely wouldn't be for a long time. He was Hoenn-bound for the moment, like all of the rest of them.

[break]
[break]
[break]
Rocket Recruitment Act I ✿ Outfit
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

hope

he/him
twenty-five
february 28th
mauville city
pansexual
grunt
5 height
5 height
borderline kind of obsessed; i've been addicted and i cannot find enough.
awards
15 posts
hope einar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hope
hope einar
Hope Takes Root [M]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 19:10:06 GMT
hope einar Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","hopetxt"]
The man was finally back after being off on yet another whimsical journey that led him to another region as a whole. He'd actually lost track of how long he was gone but certain things were urging him back to Hoenn and so, that's where he'd ended up yet again. There was a lot of official things he had to go through in terms of going from one region to another and apparently he had some sort of appointment to go to in terms of bringing himself back to Hoenn. It didn't make any sense, or rather, he didn't realize so much was under a careful and watchful eye.[break][break]

Initially, he got lost among the different areas of the HQ, having been gone so long he lost any familiarity he had with the place - not like he was ever there to begin with. He'd spent his time roaming around looking for interesting things and people. Hope had already lost count of how many people he asked where the high offices were. Good thing he'd arrived early. [break][break]

"This is really a pain to deal with, Phantasma. You're lucky you get to relax all day today," He muttered under his breath as he finally, hopefully, headed in the right direction. Hope felt as though he was walking for ages, even centuries, until he managed to find the right direction. His nose shifted from the sudden change in scent - floral, he noted - and just as he was about to raise his hand to knock on the door, he heard her voice. [break][break]

"Surely she isn't psychic... right, Phantasma?" He was a bit shocked. He was going to knock on the door to signal that he was there, and yet she already called for him to enter. That was either some impeccable timing or she truly was psychic. Hope slowly opened the door and peeked in, being met with a rush of floral scents that somehow managed to not be so overpowering. He still wasn't used to it, though. [break][break]

"Hello," He greeted, slowly entering the room. Once inside, he took a second to look around before he closed the door behind him. He took note of the owner of such a nice room and walked a little closer. Hope stopped several feet away from her and began to look around the room closely, making sure to note every interesting detail he could find; almost as if he were fascinated by the very room itself. [break][break]

"Yeah, it was a nice little vacation, I suppose you could sa-" Suddenly his eyes caught sight of the lovely Misdreavus near the woman and he audibly gasped, cautiously inching closer, "Such a beautiful pokemon!" [break][break]

He was captivated by the pokemon, only because he'd always wanted one for himself. Ghost and fairy types fascinated Hope more than anything and he wanted a specific few from each type. "Phantasma, look! There's a Misdreavus here!" He whispered excitedly to himself, though he was actually talking to his Gengar who was chilling in her ball. [break][break]

"Sorry- Uh, yeah, vacation was nice, but it's nothing like Hoenn. There are some things Phantasma and I need to check out, so we came back," Now that sounded a bit suspicious, though he didn't mean for it to. He really meant they needed to check on their old little hideout and the few precious things they'd scattered among one of the cities.

[attr="class","hopepkmnn"]

[newclass=.hopepkmnn] display: flex; padding: 2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hopetxt] background-color: #242323; color: #707070; font: 12px arial; text-align: justify; padding: 5px; margin-top: -4px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hopetxt b] color: #765D75; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Hope Takes Root [M]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 6:58:47 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Retour
[break][break]
[break]

Elisabeth raised a single eyebrow, but otherwise didn't respond to the mention of this 'Phantasma' person. It seemed like the sort of topic that might invite a tangent, and not a particularly productive one, for that matter.

"Vacation," she repeated instead, delicately taking a pen in hand as she began to take notes. "May I ask you to confirm where you were staying during the interim?"

Her Misdreavus's smile broke into a wide, manic grin, eyes large as saucers as she hovered around with blatant, raw curiosity. She giggled loudly, the compliment doing nothing to inflate her ego, but everything to provoke her into misbehaving. A ray of light began to dazzle over her head, which Elisabeth noticed the moment her head snapped up from her notetaking.

Her voice cracked like a thorned VINE WHIP: "Lavender. We do not Confuse Ray our guests."

The Ghost-type stuck out her tongue, disappointed, before convulsing once more into a helpless pile of giggles.

A long-suffering sigh inserted itself in the conversation before Elisabeth spoke again, her voice attempting to maintain decorum. "Where were we? Ah, yes. You had some matters you wished to take care of in Hoenn."

She rested a chin on her hand, gesturing the other airily. "You have been away some time. Do you have any questions about what has transpired in Rocket during your absence? Or any concerns you'd like us to know, personally speaking or perhaps about events occurring out of the region?"

More than anything, this little interview was a check-in. A way of seeing that had what resources and information he needed to resume his activity in Rocket without difficulty.

[break]
[break]
[break]
Rocket Recruitment Act I ✿ Outfit
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Hope Takes Root [M]
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2022 1:56:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: