Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 10:08:13 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Perhaps she should’ve noticed it when she entered. But it was first now that she sat down that she noticed the thickness of the atmosphere. As if someone had quietly begun to emanate the stench of a Skuntank, and now whoever mentioned it would be accused of being the owner of it.

However, the appearance of @gabriel turns her attention away from the atmosphere. Her eyes met with the giant of a man. She caught herself gulping nervously, even though there was naught a reason to. Perhaps it was simply the way he carried himself.

’s voice pulled her out of her ponder. She mimicked his tilting, looking back at him as she replied. “It is good to see you too! I am settling in just fine.” She chuckled for a moment as she began to comment on Lars. “I am afraid that I am the one giving him a hard time.”

“How about you? Are you holding up over there?” It didn’t take detective skills to sense towards whom the atmosphere was directed.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 13:51:50 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

"correct. you aren't, but take comfort in knowing you're also not my least favorite." she leaves to wonder who that could be as a smile crosses her lips.
[break][break]
when others begin to join them in 's chamber, they are, for the most part, greeted only via a fleeting glance that doesn't stick to them. only a few selected people are offered the coveted nod, and even fewer are offered a genuine smile.
[break][break]
among those are , and lastly, , who claims the seat beside katherine's own.
[break][break]
"councilman," her smile persists. "it's good to see you."

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-moon"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @taggoeshere

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".katherine"]--accent:#963030;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 1px 31px 21px 1px; height:100px; width:100px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
WHRrW7Ck
close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 21:00:07 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","gabriel1"]
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
"you as well, ms. fairburne." he says in kind, his smile echoing her own. "it's been quite some time." since the new years party, in-fact.
[break][break]
once seated he unfastens the button on his suit jacket and leans back into the chair, his only good forearm resting atop the table. as it was, the chamber's acoustics allowed the conversations to carry further they would have otherwise. useful, in a meeting, but inconvineant in lulls like these.
[break][break]
he keeps his conversation pointed at giratina's chosen, regardless.
[break][break]
"i heard of your deeds at sootopolis. impressive, to say the least."

[attr="class","notes"]A.Q.U.A.[break]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".gabe"] --accent:#b75d5d; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .gabe blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .gabe blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=".gabriel1 img"] border-radius: 3px; width: 400px; border: 1px solid #232323; background: #2b2b2b; padding: 9px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 0:44:34 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar

After having properly seated himself, he eyes over the current rettinue, hands persistently busied as they continued to squish the Teddiursa’s paw beans.

So far it was the usual bunch, a few notable names here, a couple unlocked characters there, but one person in particular stood out to him, one who he had not seen among the rest of these dorks: .

With his eyes landing on her, he takes a moment to piece together who this random ass person was and why Lars had brought her along with him to what could only be considered one of the most boring meetings someone could attend- until it hit him.

OH!” He exclaims aloud, pointing across the table at the woman as she takes a seat.

You’re me!

He gives an over the head wave to the woman, sure to draw attention to himself as he beamed his energy directly to her.

You took over my seat since I dipped, right? You’re uh… Elinor, right? Nice to meet you.

Setting the Teddiursa on the table, he slides it across, the bear making it halfway before coming to a stand- running the rest of the way- then offering its hand to her as a stand in for Kim’s own.

How are you enjoying it so far? Its it all you imagined and more? I bet it isn’t.

There is no concern for the others in the room and whether he had disturbed their quiet broodings or whatever the fuck they were doing; new-new character unlocked.

tl;dr: omg heeeeey

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 2:21:53 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"oh, i'm sure he can handle it."[break][break]

besides, he's pretty sure has been through far worse. he does appreciate her question, though, and he nods and smiles.[break][break]

"i'll survive."[break][break]

with jumping in to greet his successor, matias swivels away only to lean towards . their shoulders brush as he spends a moment glancing around the room.[break][break]

"i didn't know they're acquainted let alone that friendly with each other."[break][break]

he gesturess with his chin over to and , curious to observe their interaction.[break][break]

note(s):[break]
- replies to elinor.[break]
- happy to see kim and elinor interact.[break]
- gossips with dr. eva about kat & gabe.

[attr="class","ooc"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 3:34:25 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

"excuuuuuuuuuse me, coming through." as kazimir entered the room sporting his new pokkenger style jacket (on sale now) the sweet smell of flowers accompanied him into the room as he just got done with an aromatherapy session to help calm his nerves. it was amazing just how much the smell of gracidea flowers could calm a person down. it was needed as soon as he got the invite to attend one of these meetings, the last time he was part of an aqua initiative meeting things...didn't turn out so well.

granted none of them probably expected what happened in Sea Worldtm would ever happen.

at the very least maybe this meeting wouldn't be so hectic, although granted looking at the assembled parties already included...it was already kind of looking like it was going to involve a lot of tension. at the very least the shaymind that he carried under his arm didn't seem to mind at all, in fact it was pretty ecstatic to be here. as he grabbed a chair next to and shooting the guy off a simple wave of the fingers he kicked his feet up onto the table as he placed the shaymin on his lap, stroking the flowers as their scent brushed off onto his fingers and into the surrounding air.

"guess we made it in time. and before all the fun began huh?" he spoke to no one in particular.

*comes in with the shaybinch
*takes a spot next to duggie
*is letting them good smell vibes roll
@aas 3

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 11:20:48 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","luck"]

katherine's clearly not ashamed to trail after gabriel's hand with her gaze when he unbuttons his jacket. her eyes linger on his chest for a second or two after he's finished, and only then do they rise back to lock with his.
[break][break]
the compliment prompts a smile to surface.
[break][break]
"yes, well," her lips' curve is ever so slightly devilish in nature, "i am to please."

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 1px 31px 21px 1px; height:100px; width:100px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

EOn2bf6s
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 11:36:56 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

It was quite obvious that there were certain cliques amongst the people at this table. But it didn’t surprise her. It was inevitable given the personalities that sat here. Perhaps she had unknowingly picked a side when she had appeared friendly with Matias, but that did not matter to her.

She gave Matias a reassuring nod as he replied. Happy to hear that he would manage, somehow.

Alas, she would’ve continued the conversation with Matias had someone not loudly asked for her attention. She turned to the man who was pointing at her. A quizzical look upon her face for a brief moment before it turned into outright confusion when he proclaimed that she was him. She feared he was about to drag her into a philosophical debate when he continued.

A sigh of relief escaped her when it became clear that this wasn’t a weird philosopher, but perhaps just had an unusual way of wording things. “That is correct. And it is a pleasure to meet you as well…” She tried to remember his name, she was supposed to remember it, but alas it escaped her for now.

“Oh, I am afraid you underestimate how much bureaucracy I’ve already dealt with before joining this Council. Compared to that, it’s been quite pleasant.” She replied jestingly, though perhaps she was exaggerating a bit, there was some truth to be found amongst it. But dragging Kim down the Anderson family history was not something she was inclined to do right now.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 15:26:59 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

It was strange to see the lot of them again all in one place.

It seemed to hit him all at once that he'd hoped there would never be another of these things again. Yet, come hell or high water the non-Avatar Head Ranger wasn't going to miss an assembly.

Even if the timing didn't quite match up. Try as he might to keep it to himself, the oversized duffel-bag/gym-tote he fashioned into a diaper-bag/prim-tote gave it away.

Not withstanding the actual sleeping Primrose in his arm.

Without sitting down and spending entire seconds on each, he studied the faces of gathered one by one. With his own disposition somewhere between wary and adamant.

Faces from his younger days ( , ) and even his colder half ( ) would likely find the fiery smoulder familiar.

Those with the open invitations to the cabin had the insight to pay it no mind ( , ).

Yet, even those unfamiliar would find themselves on the receiving end of it.

It was information he could only get in the here and now.

He wanted to read the faces of the people in this room.

The League's (and the God's) finest; a gathering of people almost as reckless and as stupid as he was. Each of them had the white strands of hair to prove it. All except one.

He was still surprised about 's abrupt positioning.

It was only the sleeping jostling of his daughter in his arms that broke him away from his hawked staring.

● tags: , @aapt3
● notes:

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 19:24:51 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3

Are you ready to be a BIG SHOT?

A few more arrivals; some much more fun and desirable than others.

The captain gave Mr. Kim-why-oh-god-why-are-you-not-in-the-council-anymore-is-this-a-cruel-joke?-this-region-will-go-down-the-shitter-at-this-rate-Cole-Essam a glance as he took his seat by Fernando's side, raising a hand in a simple wave.

Later came , for whom the Captain had a lax, reclined grin and a two fingered salute.

Finally... the most important person in the meeting —unexpectedly— came.

arrive; briefly, Doug noted the man's serious countenance while wondering why the man was just standing there staring intensely enough to burn a hole into people's souls.

Then he noticed the VIP, the most important person in this room— the only one who truly mattered, really.

It was a good thing nobody was actually talking to Doug, because he would not be capable of caring for what anyone had to say for the next several minutes.

Springing up from his seat, the youth soldier-marched towards the duo without a word before coming to a stop before the ranger— and the bundle of joy, hope and meaning he carried in his arms.

"Oh my gosh, you brought Primmy..." He said in a low whisper, unable to mask his gushing as he held a finger just barely off the baby, resisting the urge to poke her cheeks.

Then he shifted his gaze up at the father, expression flattening.

"Why. Why would you bring her here?" He said, deadpan.

Here. Otherwise known as this soon-to-be shitshow.

's children ill-needed to bear witness to 'Hoenn's finest' at work. On one hand, It might well have been the safest place on Hoenn; On the other, it might soon be the most toxic as well.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,253 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 19:47:57 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
LESS HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

She was nearly the last one to arrive for one simple reason. [break][break]

She didn't want to be there, she felt like death. After all the events that had recently happen to her she didn't really think would blame her for not coming. Yet staying alone with her thoughts at home sounded even worse, especially when she knew they'd be talking about her. [break][break]

She'd have to face the music eventually so it may as well be on her own terms. [break][break]

Her door opened and she walked through it, however the shining smiley idol was gone. What had replaced her was a husk, a deadpan expression that robbed the room of her radiant smile. [break][break]

A meek "Hello." is the only word she spoke as she looked for the nearest seat that was available...she looked at it, next to and ...he facial expression stayed unchanging as she didn't know what to do. Another seat was available on the farther side of the table next to and . Wonderful. [break][break]

She took the seat silently as she stared at the table, was her room always this cold? Cobalion entered the room, looking towards Matias and Kyle, a silent appreciation for their assistance as he brought a blanket on his back and brought it over to Melody. She accepted the blanket, covering herself in it. "Sorry..I'm really cold."

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 20:27:11 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3

TIME TO CLEAN HOUSE

KIM’S SEAT AT THE TABLE is a welcome addition to a slew of newer faces. of those present, how many had faced the most troubling administration the world has ever seen? this generation shares the current dilemma but compared to the downward spiral, most are only riding the coattails of their predecessors.

i see essam let you out of the house,” fernando chides his former councilman. “no muzzle either. impressive.

the respect and admiration they share is built upon years of hardships. a bond that cannot be perceived by observing their interaction. to the uninitiated, their relationship is antagonistic at best, borderline hatred at worse.

but that’s just who they are.

fernando simmers down while the rest use the respite to socialize. some keep their voices muted. others talk loud enough for the whole table to overhear.

he remains complacent until his second favorite head ranger makes eye contact. brows crease but he says nothing as his eyes lock onto the package wrapped between his arms.

doug says what fernando thinks but with a graciousness that seems surprising considering the youth’s brash forwardness.

note(s):
- trash talks kim. implies he's whipped by his wife.
- lets the room settle while others converse.
- glares and judges senon for bringing insurance police #1.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
AQUA ASSEMBLY
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 21:18:28 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","luck"]

's arrival is not met with a nod of acknowledgement nor a smile. evidently, the sight of a baby in this place is not one that katherine is all too pleased about. it draws her focus away from the pleasantries exchanged with so far.
[break][break]
"i can't believe i'm about to say this, but," scarlet eyes lock on the baby, then the father. it's hard to tell whether it's pain or disgust that wash over her expression.
[break][break]
"i have to echo john's words. did you hit your head or something? why on earth would you bring your baby here?" her head shakes in disapproval.
[break][break]
"and please spare us the whole 'the rangers are all poor' excuse. this isn't just cheap, it's unprofessional."

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @taggoeshere

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 21:53:05 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar

Muzzle stays at home Ferny, it’s not a necessity like your outdated style. I mean… plain Leather Oxfords? C’mon, man. I know you can do better.

He notes Elinor’s dismissal of his name and bites his tongue to deter badmouthing before he remembers one key detail: he can be rude again.

He speaks, not too loudly as to be heard from across the table as he previously had but still loud enough for those near- or for those who tuned in- to hear.

Holy shit she doesn’t even know who I am. Fern, why did y’all give her that part of my job? At least get someone who knows who the people in this room are to handle information.

He looks over to for a second in speaking before turning his attention back to , giving her a thumbs up with a bright smile.

Okay, great job, good for you, good luck, I believe in you, you’re gonna do great! Haha~

As Kim delivered the cacophony of platitudes, strained as they were, the Teddiursa walks over to , pulling out a smartphone from his fur and showing it to the man before opening a game and turning around allowing for him to watch and see how good the bear was at playing it- looking over his shoulder every so often to make sure Kyle was still paying attention.

At the entrance of a familiar face, his heart fluttered, coming to a stand to meet the two at the door ().

Hey there Sènsational, hows my second favorite dad and one of my favorite nieces doing?

Setting a hand of Senon’s shoulder, he leans into him, whispering closer to his ear as not to disturb little Primrose.

This is probably the worst place you could bring her, I know you want to spend time with your daughter but here is not the place. If you want to go through and have her endure listening to these people, that’s fine, or you leave her with Najwa and my girls to have a playdate while we take care of talking to these people; And, if you like we can all hang out at my place after. I got this apple wine not too long ago- that taste like heaven- that I've been wanting you and Cait to try out with Na and me.

ღ teased Fernando's style
ღ prodded elinor's lack of knowledge
ღ teddiursa made kyle watch him play osu
ღ kim walked toward senon and was like, "here's your out if you want it" and started talking about wine

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 22:13:43 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","gabriel1"]
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
"and please you do, ms. fairburne. i'm excited to see more of what you have to offer."
[Break][break]
katherine is shameless, and gabriel appreciates the honesty in her gaze. his own lingers a bit too long, too, before it turns rigidly onto .
[Break][break]
the councilman's stare is wilting, though he has no doubt groudon's avatar was made of sturdy enough chops.
[Break][break]
instead, like most, he turns towards the least qualified member to be here - the child. he'd laugh, if it wasn't unbecoming.[break][break]

a presence under the table pulls his attention. both pyroar, having snuuck in somehow, lay at the base of his feet. gabriel scowls.
[Break][break]
the meeting hadn't even started yet, and it was off to an interesting start.

[attr="class","notes"]A.Q.U.A.[break]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".gabe"] --accent:#b75d5d; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .gabe blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .gabe blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=".gabriel1 img"] border-radius: 3px; width: 400px; border: 1px solid #232323; background: #2b2b2b; padding: 9px; [/newclass]