Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Beast in the Woods [Social]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 20:11:18 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
Elisabeth's flower shop, Fiorelli Floristry, had a slower trickle of customers in summer. Part of this was due to the heat not lending itself to many flower orders, and part of it was due to the shop being closed more often due to ongoing Splashfest festivities.

Today, however, the cottage had remained open and handled its morning customers without difficulty. The sun shone at midday, and a lunch break was on the horizon -- to the delight of the Bellossom and Roselia that were helping her tend to the greenhouse.

Elisabeth brushed away a strand of hair from her face as she looked at the time, moving to turn her 'OPEN' sign to 'CLOSED FOR LUNCH'. Her mind swam with thoughts of peonies, roses, and daffodils -- far from the darker topics that occupied her in her admin office at Rocket Headquarters.

Which was why when her doorbell chimed to announce her next visitor, Elisabeth was unprepared for her entirely.

[break]
[break]
[break]
Social ✿ Outfit
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 21:19:22 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
razor-sharp teeth, i bite bullets.
Today was hot. Or rather that past few days had been hot but she wasn't too worried since she had been staying in the cool company of her home. But she had work today hence the getup. After she was done with her daytime work she made a point to visit one of Rocket's new admins. After hearing the truth of what had happened to and his confrontation with Katherine she had a burning sense of urgency lit within her.

There was nothing she could do that would make things perfect. And if she didn't act soon then Katherine would continue to burn, break, and kill all the things she held dear. She wasn't going to take that laying down. So she needed to change her approach. Instead of searching for the perfect angle she would just seek help from skilled individuals who would help give her the tools to give her a fighting chance. A much faster alternative than her original method for sure.

So here she was at Elisabeth Fiorelli's flower shop. She hadn't made an appointment ahead of time, which was probably an error on her part now that she thought about it. Serena stared at the 'Closed, out for Lunch' sign on the door and stared down at her bag of goodies. Good thing she came prepared then. Nothing like a lunch meeting with food. She'd prepared some things as a peace offering which should hopefully pave a way to forgive this sudden inconvenience.

Serena rang the doorbell and when the blonde she vaguely recognized as Elisabeth answered she offered her a smile. "Hi there." She said before offering an apologetic glance. "Sorry for the sudden pop in. But I come bearing gifts?" she said as she raised her arms with her bags in her hands. The smell of hot food wafting from them. "I was hoping we could chat over lunch, if you don't mind?" Serena said with a slight flush to her cheeks.
outfit ● notes: I did it
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 18:51:30 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
Of all the people that Elisabeth had expected this day, was not one of them.

Seeing the Rocket Beast out of the Rocket Headquarters felt strange, like seeing a Cubone without its skeletal helmet. They'd passed one another in the halls, and Elisabeth had always silently noted at the raw strength that the other woman embodied -- something Elisabeth, herself, lacked in spades.

Elisabeth's intelligence and cunning were what served her in Rocket, along with her icy resilience. Beyond that, though, the florist knew she would snap like a dry twig in most hand-to-hand combat, which was why so much of her training was focused on evasive and defensive maneuvering.

She had silently always admired Serena's ability in that respect, which made seeing her here -- with lunch in hand, and a faint blush in her cheeks no less -- in a word, stunning.

"Oh?" Elisabeth blinked once, utterly unmoored. Her voice steadied itself as her Bellossom skipped over curiously, peeking at the bags in Serena's hands. "Ah. Well. If you'd prefer to speak here, of course we can. Although if you'd prefer to discuss matters in a more... clandestine environment, that is understandable as well."

She wasn't used to discussing non-poison Rocket business in her florist persona; it felt like showing up to work in casual clothing. A little embarrassing, a little vulnerable. But to be blunt, she was getting no customers this time of year, and she could afford to take the rest of the day off to ensure their privacy.

"We could eat in the garden, perhaps?" she offered, opening her backdoor. "I have some seating, or we could picnic."

You're inviting a Rocket Beast on a picnic in your backyard. Are you sure you aren't having a sunstroke right now, Elisabeth?

[break]
[break]
[break]
Social ✿ Outfit
[break]
[break]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2022 13:00:10 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
"Oh?" Elisabeth said with surprise. Serena could understand, this was a sudden visit after all. Elisa's Bellossom peaked out from behind her to spy on the bags in Serena's hands. Serena offered her a wink while Artemis, her espeon given to her by Mars, peaked out from in-between her feet also greeted the Bellossom.

"Ah. Well. If you'd prefer to speak here, of course we can. Although if you'd prefer to discuss matters in a more... clandestine environment, that is understandable as well." Serena felt the pressure in her shoulders relax once she found out Elisa wasn't upset with her sudden appearance. She'd been a bit worried about that.

"Ah," Serena said as she glanced around. There wasn't anyone that would be looking or overhearing their conversation. But this wasn't Serena's first rodeo. She knew how to have surreptitious conversations in broad daylight without getting caught. She was quite good at it actually. "What? A girl can't cook another woman lunch without it being suspicious?" Serena asked with a playful twinkle in her eye.

"We could eat in the garden, perhaps?" Elisa offered sweetly, as she opened her backdoor. "I have some seating, or we could picnic." Serena nodded and offered her a smile. "I'm fine with either or. Though I did pack some spill-able things, in case you wanted to take precaution we can eat at a table."
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 5:04:18 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
Elisabeth laughed despite herself, shaking her head.

"Well, now I sound very cynical," she said, grinning. "Thank you for lunch, then. I'll show you the bistro table outside."

The florist led them through the backdoor of her cottage, where the beauty of her gardens could be viewed fully. To the right of the door, a charming set of a table and two chairs allowed for a scenic place to relax, a small vase of daisies placed in its centre.

As Elisabeth seated herself in one of the chairs, her Beautifly, Butterfree, and Vivillon winged over curiously, circling with obvious interest.

"...Evangeline. Bluebell. Petal. Don't be rude," she chided each one, and the butterflies flitted just out of the way -- still hovering, but not so much they were a true nuisance. Faint embarrassment colored her cheeks as she laughed again, mortified.

"I'm sorry. I think they're curious about what you've brought with you."

[break]
[break]
[break]
Social ✿ Outfit
[break]
[break]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 15:43:10 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
"Well, now I sound very cynical," Elisa said, grinning. "Thank you for lunch, then. I'll show you the bistro table outside." Serena followed behind as the florist led her through the backdoor of her cottage shop into her beautiful garden. Serena shouldn't have been as surprised as she was. This was after all Elisa's trade but Serena really did have her breath whisked away by the beauty of this garden.

What snapped her out of her daze was Serena instantly being surrounded by a Beautifly, Butterfree, and Vivillon. They hovered close, clearly curious of this new visitor and what she brought as humble offerings. "Oh," Serena breathed as she smiled at them. "...Evangeline. Bluebell. Petal. Don't be rude," Elisa said from her seat at the bistro table.

"I'm sorry. I think they're curious about what you've brought with you." Elisa said with a chuckle. Serena shook her head as she brought the bags over to the table with a smirk on her face. "Nothing too fancy." she said before pausing. "You don't have any known allergies correct?" Ah yes, this was the problem with sudden lunch dates. But even if she did have some allergies Serena was sure she brought enough food for Elisabeth to enjoy allergy free.

She began to unpack the items from their prison bags and neatly set them out on the table. The spread she had prepared truly was impressive. For appetizers she had deviled vullaby eggs, and a melon-berry salad. The entrée would be a qwilfish sliders with a sun-dried tomato spread and potato salad. Lastly she prepared some berry cheesecake parfaits to go along with her berry sweet tea.

Once everything was setup she sat down across from Elisa and gestured for her to try anything on the spread. "I hope it's to your liking. And if not let me know. I have some other things I can offer if these don't suit your palate."
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2022 5:41:32 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
"No allergies, thankfully. Imagine being a florist who's allergic to pollen."

Elisabeth grinned, relaxing into the rhythm of their interaction. For some reason, she'd been a bit jumpy to see someone of 's reputation in her little flower shop. Yet talking like this, with Serena bringing out lunch and expressing concern about Elisabeth's own well-being...

Well, it was nice, in a way. It felt normal, in a way she hadn't expected being with another woman in Rocket to feel normal.

"Berry sweet tea is divine this time of year," Elisabeth said admiringly, the faint scent of the brew wafting with pleasant, fruity notes from where it had been poured. Her Vivillon agreed, flitting down with a probiscis poised to slurp the drink at the first available opportunity. Elisabeth glowered at the butterfly, placing a hand over her drink as she shooed the pink-winged bug away.

Only when Petunia had given up her attempts at sabotage did Elisabeth take one of the deviled Vollaby eggs and bite into it, delighted to realize it tasted every bit as good as it looked.

"How long did it take you to prepare all this food, by the by? I feel as if I should get you something in return." Jokingly, but also with full sincerity, she added, "I don't suppose you have any need for some flower seeds?"

What Elisabeth didn't say, but that she privately wondered, was the following: Why is a woman like you spending time with someone like me, and treating me to a homemade meal, for that matter?

[break]
[break]
[break]
Social ✿ Outfit
[break]
[break]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights