he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Contract
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 9:52:04 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

Wondering if what he made the right choice of even going to Dahlia in the first place Razz leaves to meet up with his current employer. Dealing with things of this nature was not his forte, he was too sheltered growing up and of all the things his parents did allow him to do? Picking and choosing if a contract was right to follow wasn't one of them. [break][break]

So he arrives at Silph talking with the proper people to gain access to the Boss man's office. Razz allowing the secretary to let the other know he was there.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,751 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Contract
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 10:02:43 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CONTRACT

THE FIRST TO SIGN

A SPONTANEOUS MEETING with fernando silph requires a good deal of patience. he’s mid-meeting when razz arrives but it ends within a reasonable time frame. undoubtedly due to his secretaries involvement.

fernando personally opens the door to his office to usher the ranger in. here, everything is personal. it’s not league headquarters where he’ll call out for them to enter.

it’s silph co.

kingsman,” is his traditional greeting.

he closes the door behind them.

how are you?

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Contract
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 11:58:21 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"Silph," he greets with a nod back as he is allowed in. Some of his nerves riled up a bit. But this was Silph Co, and the man has yet to give him a reason why he shouldn't trust him. So going to him should be fine right? [break][break]

"Alright?" he comes out in more of a tone of a question than he meant it too. "Though I went to see Commissioner today"
[break][break]

If nothing else hes always to the point.

[break][break]

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,751 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Contract
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 6:06:00 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CONTRACT

THE FIRST TO SIGN

“AH.”

that sentence alone tells him more than enough. there’s missing pieces, yes, but fernando has a good enough handle of who ‘razz kingsman’ is to strum up an idea what this meeting is about. nonetheless, he has a part to play to, so he continues the flow of their conversation without missing a beat.

and how was that?

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Contract
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 11:18:27 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"I don't know, okay I guess?" he answers with some hesitance as he's still unsure about how he feels about the whole ordeal as he moves forward to put a paper on the other man's desk. There was no doubt in his mind that the other was familiar with the AQUA Initiative Contract.[break][break]

"I went there to offer possible services, but she wouldn't let me leave unless I considered this contract," he informers him lightly, "Told her that I would think about it after talking with you seeing as you are my current employer"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,751 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Contract
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 18:56:53 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CONTRACT

THE FIRST TO SIGN

“HM,” fernando hums aloud as he takes up the AQUA INITIATIVE CONTRACT. he reads over it again, skimming, and peeks at razz from behind the paper.

so this is the standard contract,” he reveals, as if he hadn’t known all along. which, given the time since the last time he’s seen the default one, is understandable. but a shrewd business man like fernando never forgets such parameters. this proves too important—he plays dumb to give the proper impression, seamlessly, a skilled actor.

well, what do you think about it, kingsman?

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Contract
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 13:06:56 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

He shrugs, still unsure of the whole ordeal. "I'm not sure, I've read it over and it seems like an okay contract outside a few things. Such as the whole it seems like those who sign the League seems free to make merch of them to sell like in Hoenn Star Tournament, the liability part seems like an excuse for those under this contract to get away with whatever they want as long as they claim its under 'Damages in the name of the league'"[break][break]

"However I've never really signed such a contract before, and seeing as how you're a business man I'd figure you'd be able to read into these sorts of things better than I can,"
because he actually trust the other, "So I was wondering if you could look at it and give me your thoughts? Is it something I should sign?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,751 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Contract
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 15:38:06 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CONTRACT

THE FIRST TO SIGN

“AH,” is fernando’s audible recognition when razz reiterates his biggest concern. the small detail was a pivotal factor in poaching the silph ranger away from the league in the first place. since then, his services have bene put to better use. much more efficient for someone of his skill when given the proper resources.

an excuse is one way of looking at it,” fernando leads on, unwilling to dash his line of thinking from the get go. “but such damages will be reviewed for abuse. the idea is that we do not restrict or cause avatars to hesitate during stressful situations.

he place the contract on his desk, a palm dead center over its body.

the only person who can answer that is you, kingsman. financially, it is a generous contract. however, it is binding and restrictive should you choose to change your mind later.

potentially, anyway.

admittedly, kingsman, you don’t seem the type to care about compensation as long as you’re taken care of. however, you have a good heart and the sense of duty that will undoubtedly make you fulfill this contract’s intent of your own volition.

he reaches for a pen from within his drawer.

again, the only person who can make that choice is you. however, knowing you, a good deal would have to be rewritten to fit.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Contract
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 8:34:39 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"I think there is a difference in 'not worrying about the damage you cause' versus 'doing something wrong against innocent people,'" he counters but doesn't get into detail. Doing what he could to hid his annoyance from the Raid within the ruins and what went down there. Should he be holding a judge this long? No, but if it happened once what's to stop it from happening again, and especially those in AQUA who have such a contract? It bugs him. [break][break]

He gives an uncertain hum of understanding when his boss tells him in the end its up to him. And while he appreciates the freedom of choice there is that old conditioning that misses just being told if he should or shouldn't do something. [break][break]

Though his head tilts when he sees the pen in hand and mention of rewrites, "Just what did you have in mind sir?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,751 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Contract
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 0:21:46 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CONTRACT

THE FIRST TO SIGN

“INDEED,” fernando defaults. “however, legal matters require a certain way with words. rest assured, as long as i retain my position of council, i will be vetting for abuse should it happen. not a perfect method but one that will have to due based on our current situation.

eventually, fernando finishes his scrawl across the contract. his writing and scratch outs cover almost half of it.

measures to keep your identify anonymous. clauses for protection, should you run into issues regarding it.

he starts to review his notes as he skips around.

more conditions on being summoned. leniency should your summons prove frequent and consuming.

it’s more than he remembers.

the hardest one to negotiate will be how long you are in service. committing to this means following it until completion, kingsman. several years is a lot of time.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Contract
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2022 21:08:09 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

There is a certain comfort in his words, about the other seeming to just remain a constant and for his words against abuse, part of him wondering if he should mention what had happened months ago. Though at the same time weighing if it had been too long for such a thing. [break][break]

Though he supposes one issue at a time, and seeing how he wasn't being given a long time to work on this contract he figures he should focus on that for now. He ponders the other's suggestion for changes, nodding to each, "I do'nt think I mind on being called on, as one thing I wanted to offer was my terrain, so it could be used to possibly help snuff out any problem people," he mentiosn as he looks down in some thought before looking up, "Of course sir you are free to call me for it as well"[break][break]

"As for how long, while it does seem like awhile I have no plans on just quitting, I want to help and if you think that this is one of the best ways to do so sir then I'm okay with it."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,751 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Contract
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2022 14:43:10 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CONTRACT

THE FIRST TO SIGN

“ON PAPER,” fernando starts, “but you are only one person. who knows how frequent and how the timing will line up?

he fiddles the pen between his fingers. rotates in on the axis of his knuckle. circles that represent the everchanging tide of league faculty and positions.

there is always the chance goode or myself are incapacitated. would you be okay with serving on an aqua you disagree with? one that was helmed with a commissioner that goes against your principles?

the problem with how malleable kingsman is, is that others can exploit him as well. and while fernando is happy with how the ranger has adjusted, he has no intentions of sharing. he belongs to him.

after all, fernando is the only one who knows why he wanted to become a ranger. in the sea-world, his counterpart has realized it into something physical.

or if something similar to sootopolis happens against and instead of letting you be on the front lines, they ask you to stay behind for aqua related matters. something you find insignificant in comparison.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Contract
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2022 7:09:35 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

For now Razz just watches as his boss fiddles with a pen. Honestly unsure of just what the man could be writting. He is hit by a surprising thought though of AQUA possibly falling under the rule of someone who doesn't agree with his view. Brows narrowing at the thought of signing up with the thought of or as his boss just for them to suddenly be replaced. "I don't think I would sir no, I've had the chance to talk to you and Miss Good, others not so much," he admits curious if that is something that would also be changed. [break][break]

"I understand your points then on having more of a choice of when to be called, thank you for your examples, hopefully another situation like that doesn't happen, but with Rocket still around I doubt it"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,751 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Contract
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2022 19:52:39 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CONTRACT

THE FIRST TO SIGN

“THEN YOU WOULD BE BREACHING YOUR CONTRACT,” he explains. “that in itself is not too big an issue but loop that in with other circumstances and you could find yourself in quite the predicament, kingsman.

he sits on his thoughts and mulls over decisions he has long considered. he just needs to act as if they weren’t lying in waiting. as if he hadn’t known this would happen all along.

unfortunately, i do not know to what extent they would allow you to change their agreements. after all, why would you be the exception?

a click of his tongue brings his focus back on razz.

unless, you were to sign under me — not unlike your rangership.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Contract
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2022 8:45:50 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"I..." he wanted to protest that he wasn't, or at least it wasn't that he was intending to. But he shuts that up really quick as he thinks about it. Realizing the heavy weight of it all which makes him all the more nervous about accepting the contract. The young man not even realizing that the other was being deceitful about his plans to wrap the ranger around his finger. [break][break]

There is a tilt of his head as he considers the other's words. Pondering just what it could mean, what it's implications could result to. As it was there were many Rangers who didn't care for his Ranger Contract being under Silph Co. so would those in AQUA find it problematic too? He gives a hum in thought, "Admittedly reporting to you sounds more favorable," he's honest, "But the Rangers is a Public Organization, could that even be allowed?"

[break][break]

[break]+
[break]+ REFERENCING "DECEPTION"