TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
gas bomb [s]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 21:47:10 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden3"]
[attr="class","top"]

after the events of a darkest day, it becomes clear to jayden how much rocket is lacking when it comes to basic training and facilities. had been right, all those weeks ago, when they had discussed it at the top of mt. pyre.

[break][break] "mint," he says, looking up as the other enters the training facility. "good to see you."

[break][break] he lifts a hand up with his one good hand — the other is still recovering from burns.

[break][break] "are you ready?"

[break][break] in front of him, his shiny gastly floats before them, ready for the challenge.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
[attr="class","notes"]m.a.g.m.a: battle i.

[newclass=".jayden3"]--accent:#7E4EC3; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jayden3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; } .jayden3 blockquote img { filter: grayscale(50%); margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden3 blockquote b, .jayden3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .jayden3 blockquote b { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins';} .jayden3 blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; font-style:italic; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; } .jayden3 .notes { font:11px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".jayden3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden3 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
gas bomb [s]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 2:36:10 GMT
mint frost Avatar

He's not entirely right after the raid with Necrozma. He can still feel the fear, the guilt of it all. He hadn't acknowledged the loss yet. Mint has been distracting himself instead. He'd done everything. Training, fighting, studying. He didn't want to think about Gelatto or Shellshocker.

He stepped in, cheery as usual. Though not as genuine. "Hey, yeah! You too!" He said as he released his Abomasnow for battle. "Of course! Loser buys boba!" He called out as Straciatella's SNOW WARNING summoned a HAIL storm. She was already lying in wait for her cue. "I'll go first!" He said as he geatured at his pokemon who started off with AURORA VEIL.

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,154 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
gas bomb [s]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 3:13:36 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden3"]
[attr="class","top"]

the more he learns about , the more he suspects that not all is as it seems. yet, jayden knows better than pursue someone else's demons when he can barely handle his own.

[break][break] as a hail storm breaks lose, his gastly flickers out of view.

[break][break] it reappears behind the abomasnow, rings of HYPNOSIS bursting forth.

[newclass=".jayden3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; } .jayden3 blockquote img { filter: grayscale(50%); margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden3 blockquote b, .jayden3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .jayden3 blockquote b { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins';} .jayden3 blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; font-style:italic; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; } .jayden3 .notes { font:11px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".jayden3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
gas bomb [s]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 3:47:24 GMT
mint frost Avatar

"Not again!" He shouted in dismay as he watched the gastle teleport behind his partner. She doesn't seemed bothered though, quickly whirling around to attack before getting hit in the face with HYPNOSIS. As the Abomasnow slumped where she stoof he shouted to try to wake up. "Straciatella! Can you hear me?!? Use RAZOR LEAF!!" though it seemed atm she was still knocked out.

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,154 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
gas bomb [s]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 4:31:16 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden3"]
[attr="class","top"]

even when pokemon faint, their impacts doesn't go away. the same even goes for when pokemon receive status moves. mint's abomasnow passes out from the use of hypnosis, but ice still crackles in the air.

[break][break]"while she's down, take advantage!"

[break][break] a corrosive gas fills the air. it melts the ice around them, and the snow. when — or if — the pokemon wakes up, she might be suffocated by the poison.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
gas bomb [s]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 4:58:55 GMT
mint frost Avatar

He thinks of his battle with and how quickly the man had one through status effects. It makes him panic, especially watching the area around the pair. Once again he shouted for hisbpokemon to wake up, only for thr dual type to continue snoring. He'd call it cute if it weren't for the harsh choking noises she made from the gas.

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,154 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
gas bomb [s]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 5:05:26 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"mint," he says, bruised-purple looking to the younger man. "is this is how it's going to end? aren't you going to do anything?"

[break][break] the poison leaks through the air, bubbling hot and heavy in the air. ice crystals still latch onto the ghost-type's flames, as the hail continues to bombard onto them. toxic air combines with snow.

[break][break] a sphere of eerie aura manifests in front of the pokemon in the form of a DARK PULSE, which bursts forth towards the abomasnow.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
gas bomb [s]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 5:11:52 GMT
mint frost Avatar

He doesn't know HOW to help. Startled, Mint looked at Jayden panicked before looking back at Straciatella. Still struggling to come to, Mint lifted a hand towards his earing, the diamond shaped keystone glowing with sudden energy. Hisbpokemons megastone responded in turn, flashing woth pale green energy. As she's slammed woth a DARK PULSE, she staggered back, form shifting and changing. The attack and mega boost are enough for her to open her eyes and without waiting for command she's on thr offensive using WOOD HAMMER to try and slap the Gastly while gurgling and choking on her own spit. "Get back Straciatella!"

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,154 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
gas bomb [s]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 5:23:09 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden3"]
[attr="class","top"]

the WOOD HAMMER crashes into belobog, throwing the pokemon back in a spiral of heat. it cascades through the training space, leaving hot marks in the arena wall before his gastly slides to the floor in defeat.

[break][break] it's impossible tell jayden's expression.

[break][break] surprised? proud?

[break][break] either way, jayden nods, returning the pokemon back to his ball.

[break][break] "good job taking advantage, mint. mega evolution is quite effective if you need to turn the tide of a battle — and quickly."

[break][break] a pause and then he adds, with a bit of a wry smile.

[break][break] "i believe i owe you boba?" he gives a bit of a laugh. "you'll have to tell me what that is, first."

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
gas bomb [s]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 5:33:44 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Both the HAIL and the AURORA VEIL stop just as Straciatella is readying another attack. Mint is still on edge and she tries to stop coughing and hold back the burning his her throat. But theirnopponent doesn't get up and Mint relaxed when Jayden spoke up again, nodding.

Megaevilu5ion had saved his own ass more times than he could count. He beamed at the compliment before letting out a laugh, something more genuine than what he'd come in with. "It's fun! Boba is like....boiled tapioca...it sounds weir dbut I think you'll like it!" He said before thanking his pokemon and returning her. He jogged over to his friend's side before grabbing his hand and dragging him off.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
gas bomb [s]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 1:48:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: