pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
tender is the flesh
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 15:57:31 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Temp remembers the flash of the Glaceon's claws and teeth. The pain as his intestines were ripped out. A numb coldness as he bled out, smiling up at . Then it's dark. Temp doesn't know how Hoenn's Darkest Day ended because he almost met his own end.

Waking up is sticky.

He's dirty, sweaty, in pain. The lights overhead blare into his eyes, making him whimper as the cotton is chased away from his brain. There is an uneasy blankness as his body tries to come back online. Clouded with pain killers as he is, Temp grumbles and shifts.

Instantly, a jarring and jagged pain makes a wheezed whine escape his throat.

His body deflates instantly, trying to avoid the tug and pull on the stitches he doesn't even know he has.

"Cill...?" On some instinct, his rasped voice calls for the comfort of his partner.
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,896 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
tender is the flesh
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2022 22:58:28 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
He has been here as often as he can.

Sootopolis is in shambles in the aftermath of the Darkest Day. Rocket is more frantic than ever. Though Walsh has expanded the ranks of his underbosses in response to the chaos, Gavin finds he has no less work to do than before. Perhaps that is only because there is no end to work — there will always be something else. There is no getting on top of his duties.

He comes to the medical bay on his breaks, ragged and exhausted, and sits by the bedside of his beloved. The monitors beep and flash and declare Temp as stable as he can be expected to be, but he is never awake when Gavin arrives.

This time, he expects to be no different.

He's half asleep slumped in the chair he's pulled up to his lover's bedside, head in his hands and hair ruffled from dragging his fingers through it one too many times. A nervous habit.

He doesn't look up at the soft whimper, nor the shift. There had been too many false hopes. It's the sound of 's voice that jars him, Gavin's hands pulled away from his face in a jerky, startled moment and instantly hovering over his partner.

He's awake. He's alive.

Whatever Gavin had intended to say sticks hard in his throat. There's heat behind his eyes that he blinks away. A hard, painful clearing of his throat.

"I'm here," he manages at last. I'm so, so sorry.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
tender is the flesh
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2022 4:46:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: