POSTED ON Aug 12, 2022 8:32:18 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
[attr="class","ltrheadinner"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-topper"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","ltr-tags"]for ADMIN TEATIME

[attr="class","ltr-lyrics"]born under a bad sign [break] with a blue moon in my eyes

[attr="class","ltrhead-topright"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-text"]
It's a lovely day at the CALCIFET DRACIARY. With the massive bio-dome's capacity for artificially altering the weather inside it, however, that should come as no surprise to its visitors. Neither should the occasional draconic roar or shake of a tree in the background.[break][break]

[break][break]

In a pleasant courtyard, fashioned after the one in the CALCIFET PALACE GARDENS, an assortment of four elegant high-back chairs surrounded a round table draped in white linen. An assortment of pastries, including traditional Galarian crumpets and biscuits, fill several small baskets across this table. Its centerpiece, however, is an antique tea set.[break][break]

Fifteen pieces of porcelain in dark blue floral pattern, accentuated with silver and gold, await their use. As today's guests are led to their seats by a SHINY SINISTEA that serves as butler, however, it is a ghostly force that begins to organize the table. Saucers are placed down in front of seats, tea cups are gently clinked onto saucers, golden stirring spoons are tucked neatly within napkins, and the teapot itself rises from the table's surface to pour itself into each cup.[break][break]

From the shadows of the forest canopy nearby, ADMIN FOX emerges just in time. "I'm glad all of you could make it here today, and I congratulate you all on your recent promotions."[break][break]

[break]

His calm stride ends upon reaching his seat. Then, without pause, he takes his mask off and sets it down at the edge of the table.[break][break]

[break]

Cobalt blue hues address their present company briefly as he takes his cloak off next. He proceeds to hang it off the back of his chair as he continues, his voice back to its normal timbre without the mask modulation. "Felix. Jayden." He nods in greeting. His identity as an ADMIN had not been known to them prior to this moment. Perhaps they needed another moment to process.[break][break]

Turning to , however, the royal offers a smile and extends his hand. "I don't believe we've ever been formally introduced. , at your service."

🏷️ TAGS

[break][break]

[attr="class","ltr-lines"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-1"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-2"]

[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"]
[newclass=.ltrhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #546A95; --skybase: #efefef; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags, .ltr-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text] color: rgba(0, 0, 0, .8); font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--ltr-line5); display: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ADMIN TEATIME
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2022 4:12:29 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Présentations
[break][break]
[break]
Leave it to a Galarian to host the higher echelons of a crime syndicate at a garden tea party.

Elisabeth's mouth twitched with faint amusement as she regarded this mimicry of the Calcifet Palace Gardens, the lush blooms reminiscent of the ones that flourished outside her cottage. Some, such as the Galarian roses, were a rare find in Hoenn.

hadn't invited her here as a florist, however. And although the flowers caught her interest, the admin didn't let her attention linger on them for too long.

"Elisabeth Fiorelli," she replied pleasantly, taking his hand in a firm handshake. The delicacy of her own hands betrayed nothing of the callouses that her work should have wrought in her. "You have gone to great lengths to impress, Admin Calcifet. I am afraid my own contributions will seem meager in comparison."

A hand slipped into a clutch velvet purse, drawing forth three glittering bottles. One by one, she indicated each jewel-stopped vial, denoting them with a clear, clipped intonation:

"Toxapex venom, a haemolytic toxin for dispatching a foe. Roselia poison, a hallucinogen for rendering a captive loose-tongued and lightheaded. Salazzle gas, which aerosolizes into potent pheromones. All dangerous in their own right, and all potentially lethal."

A thin smile graced her lips, whispering at something cruel, as she finished, "Decide amongst yourselves which gift you'd like to take for safekeeping. Consider it my way of saying I hope we work well together."

Having placed the offerings on the table, she folded her hands on her lap and leaned back, turning to face and . The latter she knew well, and the light in her emerald eyes conveyed her appreciation at his presence with a gentle nod. "Admin Gallagher. Congratulations on your appointment. Well earned."

To the former, she echoed politely, "I have heard much about you, Admin Cross, but this is the first time I believe we've properly met. Enchanté, and congratulations on your post as well."

This time, she was the one who extended a hand in greeting first.

[break]
[break]
[break][break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
ADMIN TEATIME
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 19:53:40 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
When he received his invitation, this wasn't what the ANVIL general had in mind for their first official meeting. The floral arrangements, the luxurious decorations, the noticeable tea set -- it all made him wonder if he was walking into an actual rocket-affiliated meeting, or some petty banquet spurred on by a desperate politician trying to win favor.

Alas, he made no effort to complain as he took his seat alongside his fellow colleagues.

When Fox ( ), still masked, called out his name, Felix initially nodded in response. What he didn't expect was the reveal that followed their greeting.

"Huh." Surprise wasn't an expression the apathetic man casually wore. So, when his eyes widened slightly, it was genuine. As Remiel acquainted himself with , he leaned over to , hand cupping the side of his mouth. "Did you know?"

It wasn't until Elisabeth gathered their attentions once more that he tore himself back from Jayden's ear, eyes lazily flicking onto the arrangements of poison. He leaned forward and slowly plucked the Toxapex venom vial, rolling it between the tips of his fingers. "Well done," he smiled, light and appreciative. The woman's potent products were no joke.

When he reclined backward into his chair, vial still tucked between his fingers, it's only to continue his light conversation with the florist. "I can say the same to you." He nodded towards the remaining poisons, "I'm glad the organization recognizing your work."

- taking the toxapex venmon tehe

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
ADMIN TEATIME
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 18:32:39 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
[attr="class","ltrheadinner"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-topper"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","ltr-tags"]for ADMIN TEATIME

[attr="class","ltr-lyrics"]born under a bad sign [break] with a blue moon in my eyes

[attr="class","ltrhead-topright"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-text"]
[break][break]

Dressed in a dapper dark green vest, white buttoned shirt, and dark brown trousers, Remiel takes his seat at the table after introducing himself to the lovely and greeting the rest. In the background, charming classical music begins to play from an unseen speaker. The KRICKETUNE come to life at the sound of it, hidden in the bushes and trees as they try to mimic the dulcet tones.[break][break]

Hues of cobalt gleam at the sight of her gifts, however, and he leans forward with great interest from his seat to take a closer look. "Fascinating..." The royal prince remarks, glancing at the woman's slightly dark smile and feeling a sharp shiver down a spine.[break][break]

He'd heard of these poisons before. They'd been employed in Galarian history by assassins, saboteurs, tricksters, and... voluntary widows. For centuries, kings and queens had been conditioned through mithridatism to become somewhat immune them. This included his mother, of course. He'd stopped his own self-administering shortly after leaving Galar, however.[break][break]

"Thank you, Miss Fiorelli." He smiles back. "I'm certain that we will." Far too polite to take first pick, the admin leans back into his chair and gestures for and to select. Meanwhile, he reaches forward to scoop up a cube of sugar and plop it smoothly into his tea before stirring with a tiny spoon. He's content to hear them conversate, for now.[break][break]

🏷️ TAGS

[break][break]

[attr="class","ltr-lines"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-1"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-2"]

[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"]
[newclass=.ltrhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #546A95; --skybase: #efefef; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags, .ltr-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text] color: rgba(0, 0, 0, .8); font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--ltr-line5); display: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,146 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
ADMIN TEATIME
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 2:28:02 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[newclass=.avatar]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.avatar img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","jaypiano"]
[attr="class","topimage"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
a monster in the mirror

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatar"]
he slides into the courtyard just after . despite the similarities between the two personality-wise, their differences were still palpable when placed side-by-side. where felix was tall and imposing, jayden slid forward on an assassin's silent feet. where felix looked mild and apathetic, jayden's expression was serious yet unreadable, hammered in by years under rocket's reign.

[break][break] was the dog of anvil, and jayden a wolf of rocket's design.

[break][break] where felix takes the senior admin's reveal in shocked silence, jayden merely blinks.

[break][break] "i did not," he murmurs to , before he re-arranges himself and sits up. "jayden cross, pleasure to officially meet you, sir." a hand flashes out in greeting to , and afterwards, violet eyes found himself settling on the fourth member of the party that he hasn't met — formally or otherwise.

[break][break] she's the one who exchanges a hand out and his hand folds over her in a polite handshake before he nods. "likewise," he says, lips curling into a ghost of a smile. "but i can't say i'm surprised. i've heard much of you as well." his gaze shifts briefly to before looking back on the lady admin. "glad to finally meet your acquaintance, admin fiorelli."

[break][break] a pause, before he adds. "jayden is fine, by the way." needless to say, it went for everyone in attendance, but she was the only one who might've needed the instruction. "i must admit — it still feels a bit surreal."

[break][break] him as admin? what would father have said?

[break][break] however, as far as first meetings go, even jayden had to admit this was impressive. as his friend decides upon the toxapex venom, jayden mulls over it further as he listens in on formalities between zekrom's patron and rocket's resident poison expert. finally, he decides about the roselia poison; he's sure it'll be useful in an interrogation session, somewhere down the line.

[attr="class","ooc"] + REVIVAL?!

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[newclass=".jaypiano"]--accent: #643BB0; --speech:#844bee;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaypiano .textbox b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaypiano .textbox i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaypiano .textbox u"]letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaypiano"]width: 500px; min-height: 300px; margin: 0px auto; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaypiano .main"]background: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding: 20px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaypiano .topimage"]background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/664104315262337034/1017994431955222548/unknown.png); height: 300px; filter:grayscale(20%) brightness(130%); opacity: 0.9; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaypiano .colorbar"]background: #7263ac; min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaypiano .lyrics"]width: 200px; position: absolute; bottom: 50px; right: 20px; color: #fff; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #000; font: italic 35px 'Poppins'; font-weight: 400; line-height: 25px; text-align: right; border-bottom: 30px solid #643BB0; padding-bottom: 5px; opacity: 0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaypiano .avatar"]float: left; height: 90px; width: 90px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 15px 5px 1px; filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaypiano .textbox"]font: 11px 'Roboto'; text-transform: lowercase; color: #eee; padding: 30px; border: 1px solid #444; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaypiano .ooc"]margin:20px 50px 0px; padding-top:5px; border-top:5px solid var(--accent); font:10px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaypiano .pkmnlist"]text-align:center; padding:2px 0px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaypiano .pkmnlist img"]height:50px; margin-top:-20px; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
ADMIN TEATIME
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 2:13:24 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Remiel shakes the young new Admin's hand in return. "The official pleasure is all mine and I'm sure we'll do great things working together. All of us." He adds with a gentle smile, toasting the rest of their company with a slight raise of his teacup.

Alas, after the others have chosen their gift, and as their introductions continue, Remiel takes a moment to peruse the potions offered as a gift by Admin before  settling on the one that draws his attention most:

The royal takes a moment to pinch the vial by its neck and raise it up towards the artificial sunlight above. Its hazy crimson interior shines like a spoiled ruby. Despite the light, the shadow within never really leaves it.

"This is wonderful work, Admin Fiorelli," He remarks, still gazing into the entrancing colours of the glass. "Perhaps we can implement these gifts into S.P.E.C.T.R.A. somehow, hm?" Their host adds as he lowers his gift and casts a raised brow across the table.

MADE BY MIZO