TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Fishy fishy fish || FISH
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 0:31:45 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

1am, eyes closed
   I'm slowly falling
TO THE MUSIC AND THE ATMOSPHERE

She's not dressed as her usual self today. In fact, she looks like a whole other kid entirely with her little disguise. Still, her ever faithful Luxray is by her side, gently nuzzling into her as they sit by the pier side with fishing equipment in tow. She's been waiting for someone, a certain who once told her that he could offer up time for small adventures if she ever needed a getaway.

The only thing she needs to do now is tell him about her secret identity she forged with and let him process it. When she finally catches a glimpse of the courier, she's feeling the nerves begin to kick in but quietly pushes it away with a deep breath.

"Locke!" She smiles, giving a big wave as she kicks the air. "Over here!"

xF35GtUG

CATCH OF THE DAY:
- DYNAMAX SHARPEDO (1 CROWN - 91)

[attr="class","lyrics"]I'LL FACE THE SUN AGAIN AS SOON AS THIS DREARY NIGHT ENDS
[attr="class","notes"]Disguise --

MADE BY NIGHTBLOOM

[newclass=.lyrics]font:8px calibri;color:#098582;text-align:center;margin-bottom:-20px;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font:9px calibri;color:#a5a5a5;height:0px;text-align:center;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes a]font:9px calibri;color:#a5a5a5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lyrics:hover .notes]height:15px;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]·
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Fishy fishy fish || FISH
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 12:43:43 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
137 for
Locke's head raised at the sound of his name, gaze and attention pulled away from the ludicrously small Wishiwashi on his hook. The voice was familiar, but the only person waving him over was a young girl he was certain he'd never seen before. A client's daughter, maybe?

He quickly finished freeing the fish from his line, giving it a kiss on the head-for good luck!-before tossing it back into the sea and moving towards the very end of the pier where the girl waited.

"Yes? Something I can I do for you you miss-"

The girl wasn't any more familiar up close, but they'd undeniably seen her companion before. Granted, lots of Pokémon were hard to tell apart within their species, but...

But they were staring, weren't they?

"Er-sorry miss," Locke fumbled. "It's just your Luxray..."

42j9LF2A
Catches:
Extra Small Wishiwashi - Size 6
Average Lumineon - Size 44
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]·
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Fishy fishy fish || FISH
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 21:17:06 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

1am, eyes closed
   I'm slowly falling

It feels so strange to have being so unfamiliar around her, but she needs to remind herself just why that is. Right, the part where she needs to explain herself.

"Reiner would never bite you!" She giggles as the Luxray dips his head in greeting. As she reaches to give him good ear scritches, the bracelet on her left wrist is ever so prominent - The same Mesprit charm that Eris carried. "It's me! But well, I'm more officially known as Rosmontis in this outfit. Razz helped me when we went to Kalos!"

3v2FiyTQ

CATCH OF THE DAY:
- AVERAGE GYARADOS (91 || 68)

PAST CATCHES:
- DYNAMAX SHARPEDO (1 CROWN - 85 || 91)

[attr="class","lyrics"]I'LL FACE THE SUN AGAIN AS SOON AS THIS DREARY NIGHT ENDS

MADE BY NIGHTBLOOM

[newclass=.lyrics]font:8px calibri;color:#098582;text-align:center;margin-bottom:-20px;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font:9px calibri;color:#a5a5a5;height:0px;text-align:center;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lyrics:hover .notes]height:15px;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
·
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Fishy fishy fish || FISH
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 7:40:35 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
92 for
"Reiner!" they exclaimed with some relief. "So it is you. I'd know that glare anywhere."

They reached a hand out to give the Luxray a pet, giving Eris'-or Rosmontis' outfit a onceover. had done a surprisingly good job, they wouldn't have taken the solemn ranger as having much of an eye for fashion.

Kalos...He definitely wanted to hear more about that.

But he should probably explain why he's disguised as a mummy right now.

"Ah, I guess I sorta came dressed up too," he tried to joke.

MwJ5vhDE
Catches:
Small Lanturn - Size 14
+1 crown

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
·
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Fishy fishy fish || FISH
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 9:06:29 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
30 for
Locke tapped at the Pokéballs on his belt, releasing Chou-Chou into the water. The Lanturn dipped below the surface, attracting any nearby Pokémon with the Illumination of his own angler.

KDJzdjQa
Catches:
Small Lanturn - Size 14
Average Gyarados - Size 66

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]·
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Fishy fishy fish || FISH
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 11:56:16 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

1am, eyes closed
   I'm slowly falling

It feels so strange to have being so unfamiliar around her, but she needs to remind herself just why that is. Right, the part where she needs to explain herself.

Reiner's quick to stick his head out, accepting the pat with a low rumble. On the other hand, Rosmontis can't help but laugh at the comment.

"You've got one mean look, huh?" She hums, fingers tapping on her fishing pole as she stares at the disgruntled Gyarados. "I'll fight you here and now if you keep it up." Comes a small threat, her lips pursed as she starts to roll up her sleeves.

Or she would have, if she hadn't noticed the bandages that he wore. Worry colours her expressions and for a moment, she forgets to start reeling in when something bites.

"What happened?"

_qeL7dYF

CATCH OF THE DAY:
- AVERAGE SHARPEDO (88 || 58)

PAST CATCHES:

MADE BY NIGHTBLOOM

[newclass=.lyrics:hover .notes]height:15px;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
·
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Fishy fishy fish || FISH
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 22:34:43 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
30 for
An audible gasp of delight left Locke as Reiner accepted the pets. the Luxray was just as soft as he'd always thought-and was he purring?

He might've asked Er-Rosmontis to confirm, but the conversation naturally returned to the Copperajah in the room.

"Ya won't believe it, but it wasn't even my fault this time!" they tried to joke. It landed as awkwardly as their next cast.

They sighed, rubbing a hand over the back of their neck. "Somebody attacked me on the beach in the middle of the night," they admitted.

BeyoGStp
Catches:
Small Lanturn - Size 14
Extra Small Octillery - Size 6

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Fishy fishy fish || FISH
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 2:40:46 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

1am, eyes closed
   I'm slowly falling

There's barely a hint of surprise in Rosmontis' features as Reiner warms up to Locke. Instead, that is given to the fact that he's been attacked for no apparent reason. And no matter how she wracks her brain, she can only narrow it down to two possible culprits - The Drk Triad or someone from Rocket.

And one of the options makes her angrier than the other.

"They... did they break any bones? Or stab you?" Her voice grows quiet, her grip on her fishing rod tightening ever so slightly. "More importantly, were they using Unowns?"

dlBmRuIt

CATCH OF THE DAY:
- AVERAGE GOREBYSS (58 || 36)

PAST CATCHES:

MADE BY NIGHTBLOOM

[newclass=.lyrics:hover .notes]height:15px;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]·
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Fishy fishy fish || FISH
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 13:09:42 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
83 for
"Ah, well-there's no permanent damage or anything!" Locke quick to try and ease the girl's worries, though their expression grew thoughtful at her last question. "Hm, I wasn't really thinkin' about it at the time, but there weren't any Unown around. None of that mist stuff either...

"Their hair might've been white though," he added, readjusting his own grip on his rod as a distracting tug came from the other end. "Or blonde. It was pretty dark out."

YI6LYn9t
Catches:
Small Lanturn - Size 14
Extra Large Milotic - Size 87

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Fishy fishy fish || FISH
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 22:12:43 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

1am, eyes closed
   I'm slowly falling

No Unown, no mist. She's certain of the perpetrators origin, but she needs to narrow things down further. Any Rocket operative with a brain cell would disguise themselves when attacking the League or civilians, especially if they had a persona to keep up.

"I'm glad you're okay..." She murmurs, "Do you know why they attacked?"

NfZBXYQP

CATCH OF THE DAY:
- AVERAGE LUMINEON (50 || 39)

PAST CATCHES:

MADE BY NIGHTBLOOM

·
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Fishy fishy fish || FISH
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 21:05:54 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
100 for
"Well..." He hesitated, debate written clearly in his expression. "I dunno how much I'm supposed to say..." Latias and Latios kept themselves pretty well-hidden, but were they meant to be a secret? It wasn't as if people couldn't link the younger sibling to , even had seen her with the pilot himself on at least one occasion Locke knew of.

"Oh!" their thoughts suddenly broke out loud. "Actually, come to think of it, you must've seen me n' her together in Sootopolis, huh? I rode on her all the way over to ya and all..."

J3PSD1So
Catches:
Small Lanturn - Size 14
Average Gyarados - Size 55

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Fishy fishy fish || FISH
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 23:12:39 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

1am, eyes closed
   I'm slowly falling

Her... That weird pokemon that she couldn't recognise? That she was in too much pain to ask about, she concludes.

"Is she a legendary of sorts?" Comes the question, her eyes clearly tinted with curiosity. "I uhm... would be careful if that was why they went after you." Then it flickers to a muted sorrow, "I have to be careful too now."

Placing her fishing rod aside, she touches her left wrist, carefully unravelling the bandages to show a strange mark.

It glows a soft pink, telling of the time the Lake Guardian had wrapped its tail around her arm.

orUDqupy

CATCH OF THE DAY:
- AVERAGE BASCULIN (22 || 36)

PAST CATCHES:

MADE BY NIGHTBLOOM

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Fishy fishy fish || FISH
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 13:30:18 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
95 for
"Huh? You mean ya don't know?" He rubbed the back of his neck in awkward confusion. "I guess I'm just so used to being the only one out of the loop on these things..."

Again, Locke considered how much he should be saying-but his uncertainty faded quickly at the mark on Eris' wrist.

"That's where Mesprit grabbed you right?" the courier asked as he inspected it. He wondered if the other two left something behind as well. A question for , probably.

"...Have you felt anything weird since you got it?"

a7to2btf
Catches:
Small Lanturn - Size 14
Average Gyarados - Size 40

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Fishy fishy fish || FISH
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 22:21:56 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

1am, eyes closed
   I'm slowly falling

"I'd love to learn more about her if you'd let me!" She smiles, her thoughts wandering to her notebook. "And well, yes? And no? Mesprit grabbed me really tightly, and I still feel that pressure sometimes."

Twisting her hand a little, Eris can't help but feel her eyes drawn to the glow.

"Other than that, no voices in my head, no giggling like I heard when I first saw Mesprit in my garden. I don't think I've felt a pull or anything."

O0WCNkmu

CATCH OF THE DAY:
- AVERAGE LUMINEON (47 || 28)

PAST CATCHES:
- AVERAGE BASCULIN (22 || 36)

MADE BY NIGHTBLOOM

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Fishy fishy fish || FISH
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 22:43:01 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
95 for
Locke gave a concerned hum, mouth pulled into a tight frown.

"The DRK Triad and the guy on the beach attacked me just for potentially being an Avatar," he mused. "I know you're smart enough to already know this, but be extra careful who you show that to, okay?"

With that said, they shifted back, trying to regain the casual atmosphere before anyone noticed the two of them. "I didn't get anything like that from Uxie, so I don't really know about it. Martin might have an idea or two if you can get ahold of him." They grimaced before adding, "My-er-phone broke. I can give you my email before the event ends, but I'll only be able to check it when I can get to a PC..."

e099sKE9
Catches:
Small Lanturn - Size 14
Average Gyarados - Size 40
Small Gorebyss - Size 18