2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
observing anomaly
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 16:36:47 GMT
mint frost Avatar

The idea of stumbling into one of the distortions was bad enough, but Mint had been going into them on purpose for a while now. Amarone, the ghostly Zorua at his side didn't seem eager to return but...they did what they had to for Rocket. Mint had let his zorua put in purpose to watch the transformation unfold. As he stood on the beach of a small sandbar he nodded over at . "I'm filming." He stated to announce he was ready before pushing through shallow waves and into the strange bubble of inter dimensional fuckery that awaited them.

| magma study 1 | mission prompt: surviving space time

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,154 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
observing anomaly
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 22:12:20 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

[attr="class","littlejay"]

though there had been some success in growing the crystablooms on his own turf, there was still difficulties to be experienced. jayden was a scientist by blood, but his experience as a gardener was minimal at best. there was only so much you could do by research.

[break][break] the rocket admin also had a hisuan zorua of his own accompany they stood on a small sandbar. soon enough, the distortion appeared just as 's had led, thunder cracking along the summer blue skyline.

[break][break] "be careful," jayden warned.

[break][break] who knew what kind of effect the extra-dimensional powers would have on the electronics.

[attr="class","ooc"]
MAGMA STUDY I.

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(0%); margin-top:-15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
observing anomaly
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 23:00:59 GMT
mint frost Avatar

He nodded with a grin as he taped the tell tale glasses he'd hotten from . "Don't worry, she'll understand...if not I'll judt do extra errands for her." He said with a nervous laugh as the distortion like storm swallowed them up. It was always strange here. The wind howled- or wait- his Zorua bristled moving closer to his trainer defensively. "Somethings coming." He said as harsher and harsher wave slapped the edge of the sandbar.

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,154 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
observing anomaly
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 23:08:50 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

"mint, watch out!"

[break][break] a wild nidoqueen comes lumbering towards them. as the pokemon rears it's head back, a giant SLUDGE WAVE sweeps towards them. jayden is still recovering from darkest day — or otherwise he would've been able to jump to the young man's defense.

[break][break] his h!zorua leaps to their defense, energy crackling around him, as he aims a SHADOW CLAW at the wild pokemon's torso.

[attr="class","ooc"]
MAGMA STUDY I.

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(0%); margin-top:-15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
observing anomaly
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 23:38:59 GMT
mint frost Avatar

As Jayden shouted a warning, Amarone is already moving. A sudden SHADOW SNEAK had Mint and his pokemon appearing jsut behind the shrieking Nidoqueen. She's furious, probably territorial and almsot twice as big as his own shiny girl back home. She doesn't catch prey and reared back to let out a howl of fury. "Are we near a nest or something?!" He shouted back at Jayden as the Nidoqueen stonped around to use EARTH POWER literally shaking the small dunes they stood on.

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,154 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
observing anomaly
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 0:19:10 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

wind whips around them in vicious disarray, as thunder once again booms in the distance. it's enough to shake the floor around them, causing several shinx around them to scatter in fear.

[break][break] "no," jayden says, even though doesn't actually know. it would've been impossible to tell anyway, what with everything going around them. "it's the distortion making them act this way."

[break][break] the ground beneath them rocks, and lurches jayden and his pokemon towards a pile of rocks. his finger's grip a nearby tree, holding himself upright.

[break][break] bright light consumes his zorua as the pokemon channels a BITTER MALICE towards the wild nidoqueen.

[break][break] "mint!" he calls. "are you alright?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
MAGMA STUDY I.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
observing anomaly
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 0:33:11 GMT
mint frost Avatar

He managed not tonfall on his ass but Amarone is still tense. Once the pair are stable, or as stable as they can get in this situation he began to conjure up a NASTY PLOT. "I'm ok! For now! Amarone is going in for the kill!" He shouted over the noise and lightning flashed and the wind speed shifted. Now blasting quickly into another direction, like any other traveling storm. "Amarone,move in!" He said as the Nidoqueen gurgled, preparing another SLUDGE WAVE. Amarone yipped loudly, calling out to Jaydens own h!zorua as he prepared another BITTER MALICE.

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,154 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
observing anomaly
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 0:37:08 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

two two BITTER MALICES join together to great a terrifying aura. the energy zip-zaps in the distortion, something crackling between them, before it slams into the nidoqueen's throat mid-gurgle.

[break][break] as the pokemon falls back, it seems that the distortion ends as well. thunder claps briefly in the distance, a hollow echo, as jayden is left with in the wake of the disaster.

[break][break] the nidoqueen sends one withering glance at before rushing off.

[break][break] jayden leaps off of a rock and walks towards the executive, one hand braced against his arm.

[break][break] "you have the data, right?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
MAGMA STUDY I.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
observing anomaly
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 1:11:09 GMT
mint frost Avatar

He watched the Nidoqueen writhe under the attqck before rabid eyes turn to him, before quickly turning as the pokemon absconded. Mint is breathinf hard, he realized as he scooped up Amarone for a job well done, but mostly rushing to close in with Jayden. He's looking wildly for his friend. "Jayden-" he paused blinking as he fell back into a protocol in the back of his mind. He looked at the fee don his glasses, letting Amarone climb onto his shoulders. "Distortion observation end." He said as he clicking his glasses before nodding at the admin and giving a tired grin. "I'll review it, but yeah."

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,154 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
observing anomaly
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 1:12:53 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

with a nod, jayden looks around at the surrounding area.

[break][break] it was a bit strange, the way that such a vicious environmental defect could impact them so much and yet, in a few minutes, it was almost as if like nothing appeared to begin with. pokemon who were acting haphazardly could act such at any time. it could be because of the distortion, or because of the threat of an incoming meteor. or it could just be global warming.

[break][break] briefly, jayden wonders if has thoughts on this.

[break][break] scooping a piece of soil into a container - it's why he came with mint in the first place, after all - he stands up straighter.

[break][break] "good. we should get going — draft the report and send it to my desk, along with the data."

[break][break] as thy walk off the property, towards the city, jayden's voice can be heard drifting in the hollow silence.

[break][break] " and i spoke about you the other day."

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
MAGMA STUDY I.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
observing anomaly
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 2:23:07 GMT
mint frost Avatar

"Yes sir." Mint offered quickly as theyvgathered their bearings. He already had the notes in his head. As he began drafting, Jayden's words bring him out of his thoughts. "Oh??" He swallowed, nervous. His previous meetings with had been a toss up. One good, one bad. He's sure Jayden probably meant to doscuss that with him. "I can stick around longer to discuss." He offered still chipper as he returned Amarone and got ready to head back.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
observing anomaly
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 8:13:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: