WRITE REPLY

DANGER

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
DANGER
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 2:22:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arashiwt"]
[attr="class","arashiwtw"]Arashi scratched underneath Oberon's chin as he waited for his fellow ranger to arrive at the training ground, having arrived significantly earlier than anyone else. Normally he wouldn't have shown enthusiasm for group training, but he couldn't resist the subject that was promised for this afternoon. One of the veteran rangers would be advising them on how to deal with poachers, and as someone quite skilled at that exact topic, the opportunity to pull ahead of his peers presented itself. [break][break]

"Yo." He raised a metallic hand in greeting as the one-eyed ranger came through the woods, a friendly enough smile on his face. The Ursaring huffed in acknowledgement of the man as well, though was far less concerned with being neighborly. "Poachers, huh? Scary stuff." Arashi's smile turned wicked, adjusting his sunglasses before letting the arm drop back to his lap. [break][break]

There was no lacking of confidence in this one.
[attr="class","arashiwttag"]

[attr="class","arashiwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.arashiwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwt b] color:#b64b5f; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#b64b5f!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #b64b5f; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #b64b5f; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #b64b5f!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #b64b5f; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #b64b5f; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #b64b5f; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
DANGER
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 11:17:56 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

With his new Rank teaching seems like it was going to become a more regular thing for him. Something he wasn't too keen on as his nerves were already getting the better of him, but Salem was patting his head in a 'it'll be fiiiiine' fashion. Its what delays him from getting there first, he is going through flash cards he made as if trying to rememorize what to say would make this easier. [break][break]

When he arrives there is already another ranger there. His shoulders rise as he thinks its one of the students at first, but thinks this guy might be too old for that as the class they were suppose to be teaching was to some high schoolers. He's silent at first not sure how to properly respond until Salem give him a nudge. [break][break]

"Ah right.... poachers...." because that's how you welcome people, "Umm you're Hazama right?" he decides to question as he looks back to his flash cards, "Kingsman," he final introduces before he looks toward his phone for the time, just a few more minutes before the class was expected to arrive, "You ever teach before?"

[break][break]

[break]+ @arashi
[break]+ Mission: Pokemon Pedagogy

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
DANGER
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 1:41:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arashiwt"]
[attr="class","arashiwtw"]"Aside from life lessons?" Arashi smirked slightly, lowering the hood on his cloak. "Nah, can't say I have." He didn't play well with others, a typical story for someone where he came from. "Nice to meet 'ya, Kingsman." The ranger was young, younger than himself, though that didn't mean they lacked experience. [break][break]

"How 'bout you? Don't take you much for an instructor." Seemed like a man of action, considering the covering on his face. It could only be assumed that Kingsman was the victim of mutilation as well, though he couldn't tell of what type, right away.
[attr="class","arashiwttag"]

[attr="class","arashiwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.arashiwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwt b] color:#57674d; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#57674d!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #57674d; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #57674d; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #57674d!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #57674d; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #57674d; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #57674d; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arashiwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
DANGER
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2022 10:28:12 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

"Uhhh... nice to meet you to?" his tone sounding more like a question than he intended as he focused still more on the cards for their guest. "I'm not, though I think my dispatcher keeps trying to give me these types of jobs in hopes it'll do.... I don't know something," clearly he's too inexperienced to understand. [break][break]

That's when students come along, high schoolers who seemed excited to learn along with a tired teacher. All graduating soon with the idea of becoming Rangers as a possible goal. The older woman gives a thankful smile at the two Rangers who was going to teach the kids what being a Ranger was like. How exciting that could be. Razz looks nervous as he looks at them before looking to Arashi. [break][break]

Salem then pats his trainer's head as he takes a deep breath. "Look guys Ranger life can be fun, you get to live life along with pokemon, you get to protect the very nature around you," Razz gestures around them the kids seemed exited enough, "But the battles you see as a Ranger are very different than traditional battles, in GYMs in trainer battles most of the time there are officials, there are rules, but here you'll find that not everyone plays be the rules"[break][break]

Razz gestures to the part of his face he had covered, "But Hazama and I could go on and on with stories," Razz begins to move across the woods to begin to put some distance between them and his partner, "But I'm sure my partner and I can give you an example"

[break][break]

[break]+ @arashi
[break]+ Mission: Pokemon Pedagogy

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights