Shiv

he/him
forty-two
saffron city
Hoenn TR Boss
Rocket Boss
6'4" height
6'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
103 posts
declan walsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @declan
declan walsh
in the shadows
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 0:43:14 GMT
declan walsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

there is much unknown about walsh. he prefers to keep it that way: working behind the shadowy veil. from the office, presence diffused through mist and smoke. metaphorically?[break][break]

yet the enigma causes alarm. peering down into the dark-steeped staircase possesses the same quality; there is unpredictability in the stillness.[break][break]

"the code of dreams." walsh says. "i've never been one to invent. but," he lowers his gaze at her's as if calculatedly picking at rock for the vague ore of trust:[break][break]

"you have my support despite the danger."[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#8c7ab4; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,474 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
in the shadows
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 1:20:00 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
to be so swathed in shadow only begged the question why? it was a question too loud to ignore, especially to someone as recklessly curious and chronically suspicious as she was.

”thank you, sir. i will conduct my studies with the utmost care, i assure you.”

she lingered another moment, a few grains of sand trickling away into darkness. 

”that concludes what i came for—but i do have one more question, if i may. a little off-topic, but what are your thoughts on the report about the cloud?”
close tab

played by

Shiv

he/him
forty-two
saffron city
Hoenn TR Boss
Rocket Boss
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
103 posts
declan walsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @declan
declan walsh
in the shadows
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 6:54:22 GMT
declan walsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"the scenario portrayed by terminal six presents grave concern." the rocket boss says. "if we were to believe maldacena, then we could have presumed the future to perhaps, be far past our own life spans."[break][break]

declan raises his shoulders. a deep sigh falls past his chin as he gathers himself.[break][break]

"but the specific details of the legendary pokemon noted from the scene in underboss 's report lead me to believe the 'end' will be within our lifetime. by some folly of the league, no less."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#8c7ab4; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,474 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
in the shadows
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2023 11:23:41 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
”agreed.”

the apocalypse. the death of all of their gods. of everything. concerning, surely.

a brief moment, as she considered. she’d just closed the topic, but there was a stronger sell to be made. she wanted more than his support. she wanted his faith.

”one more thought, then, in regards to my project. in the case that dreams are just an expression of a person’s desires, access to their world could still be very beneficial.” a look into potentialities. ”we could learn the ultimate goals of hoenn’s most influential.”

there was nothing more powerful than psychology. people tended to make the gravest mistakes while taking risks to get what they wanted.

”if we can’t know the mistake itself, perhaps we could identify the motivator which might cause it; and in the meantime, i’d suggest it could be a weapon, to dismantle the league’s power altogether.”

to know the direction someone was headed in presented the opportunity to set obstacles, to create detours and collisions, to produce turmoil and distraction, and ultimately, downfall.

a pause, before she concluded with a plan b, ”if i am unsuccessful, i'm at least aware that cresselia has taken an interest in someone in hoenn. an attempt to recreate its world could attract it, and put it in our grasp. with both darkrai and cresselia, we will surely have our ticket to the interdream zone, and all of the world’s desires—one way or another.” and that was power.

perhaps many of his scientists worked for their own interests, and lulu was no different in ways; however, her loyalty was as true as her blood and beating heart. she wanted their takeover, driven into politics by her closest company. her brother. her partner. perhaps one day, she would try to rise like them.

as for walsh, her ultimate success was not independent of his—assuming he was an honest man.
close tab

played by

Shiv

he/him
forty-two
saffron city
Hoenn TR Boss
Rocket Boss
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
103 posts
declan walsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @declan
declan walsh
in the shadows
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2023 6:47:37 GMT
declan walsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"venturing into the study of oneirology and dream interpretation. more to add to your decorated resume, flint." walsh says. "if we are able to decipher the subconscious of our targets, it would be a powerful advantage indeed... the reward may be worth the risk."[break][break]

after all, dreams can conjure the impossible. the limitless fantastical. even then, dreams can end abruptly. one can reach for dreamed treasures only to stuff their hand in a gimmighoul's hoard, take a step forward before realizing the ground has peeled away beneath them. dreams can shroud the logical mind with what someone wants to see.[break][break]

"i've received reports of a cresselia sighting in hoenn. mt. pyre, almost two years ago." the rocket boss says. "let us make moves to secure it for your research. if not the lunar creature itself, then a feather. it's purported to grant pleasant dreams... and if true, could prove valuable to you indeed."[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,474 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
in the shadows
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2023 6:49:12 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
a feather? interesting. who'd he hear about it from?

”wonderful. thank you, sir.”

she recalled the frustratingly vague information given to her by darkrai, and her encounters with a pink-haired woman it had drawn her attention to.

”i should mention, i believe someone in hoenn has already made a connection with it. her name is .” a pause, before she recalled another detail she imagined was important. ”she works for .” or at least, she had at one point in time.

was there something more to that?
close tab

played by

Shiv

he/him
forty-two
saffron city
Hoenn TR Boss
Rocket Boss
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
103 posts
declan walsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @declan
declan walsh
in the shadows
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2023 0:20:00 GMT
declan walsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"then let us elucidate the nature of her link." [break][break]

the boss's voice rises. the grain of it is deep and rich.[break][break]

"see to it that her connection is redirected proper even if it means her forceful deposition."[break][break]

he looks to lulu.[break][break]

"use whatever resources you require. shed reluctance from your hand and mind, lulu."[break][break]

and with the finality of his instruction, he adjourns the meeting.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
NOTE: no need to have lulu be solely responsible for anything regarding cresselia/luka, etc. fish is quite busy with work anyway, so no stress!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,285 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
in the shadows
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2023 9:24:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: