2,652 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Chu-e's Angels: Oscar
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 2:55:08 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
It had been too long of a time since Chu-e had gotten to enjoy the company of .

Little did he know, after sending the cheeky message out to the other man, that he would be in pretty much just as bad a shape as himself.
What use was two sickly twinks in a big world like this? Nothing, that's what. They'd need to stick together.

For now, Chu-e was just waiting, though. He kicked his legs as he sat on a bench in the Fortree park. Princess had his cell phone and was playing some gacha game. When Chu-e would glance over, he could see the Gardevoir spending his money on shirtless PNGs of men.

Well, whatever made her happy.

Glancing at his nails, Chu-e covertly shifted the keratin to black crystal and then back again. Just to see he could still do it.
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2022 21:46:06 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
A shadow passed over . Perhaps he would pay it no mind, believing it to be just a cloud. Or maybe he would look up right away to see what was suddenly blocking his light. Either way, a metallic screech would surely draw his eyes to a black and red object hurdling down toward him. With a bit of focus, he might even realize that it was nonother than his favorite cybernetic assassin: Genesect. 

As always, as soon as Genesect located Chu-e the eccentric former underboss would become a priority one target. Genesect was flying at a breakneck speed, likely aiming to smash Chu-e into a smear of black crystal on the bench he sat upon. Luckily before it could get too close, Genesect would disappear with a flash of red behind the sitting mister Choi.

If Chu-e were to look behind him, he would find a very giggly Oscar coming out from behind a tree. He felt rather proud of his little gag, only possible thanks to the park's sparse population. He hid Genesect's red pokeball in his coat pocket, getting all of his chuckles out before addressing his long-lost friend. 

"I'm so sorry, I really couldn't help myself. Did I scare ya?"
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,749 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2022 4:39:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB