3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
SERPENT
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2022 4:35:33 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva’s signature is among those on the original contract. Although she lacks the power the League seeks with the initiative, she promised to provide her professional assistance when required, whether that be through her scientific studies or out in the field. That’s something she accepted but struggled with recently as ’s decisions seemed to challenge her morals. She’s almost too good, willing to sacrifice too much for the sake of sleeping soundly at night even though she hasn’t slept well in months.

[break][break]

“I don’t know,” she shrugs her shoulders, “I doubt it wants to be tied down, especially to someone who spends most of their time in a lab, pounding out research and pouring over books. I don’t adventure as much as I used to,” maybe that’s what she needed, something to drag her back out from beneath the research she found herself slowly drowning in. Of course, this is coming from someone who just traveled through space and time, battled a fearsome ice dragon, and literally broke Rayquaza free from its icy chains. That seems pretty adventurous.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
SERPENT
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2022 9:20:16 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"i've changed quite a bit since meeting virizion."[break][break]

kinda. he's always been reckless, and aggressive, but now he's those things except he does them with a level of flair.[break][break]

but what he says is only meant as a segue.[break][break]

"would you not change should it choose you?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
SERPENT
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2022 2:33:43 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Matias may have thought he had changed since meeting Vizirion but Eva still sees him as the same ambitious, dedicated, and loyal man she met all those years ago. Yes, Virizion did add a bit of flair but it only accentuated some of the qualities she loved about him.

[break][break]

Would she change? Likely not much. It may drag her out into the world more but working for The League had made it abundantly clear to her that she belongs in a lab. No matter how hard she tried, she’d never have the strength to do what truly needs to be done like Matias could. At least, not with the decisions that need to be made right now. Her science has contributed to the genocide of Sea!Hoenn enough. When faced with a split-second decision she would save their Hoenn, but right now she struggles.

[break][break]

“It doesn’t matter,” she waves her hands around to dismiss the conversation all together, “It will choose when it’s ready and that’s not something we have control over anyhow. Best not to dwell on it,” it would still be quite some time before it was strong enough to consider partnership.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
SERPENT
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2022 9:15:58 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"you're right."[break][break]

the truth is, should rayquaza end up choosing her, he hopes it changes her enough to pull her away from her research. not forever, of course, but for long enough that she regains her confidence.[break][break]

but then again, even if nothing changes, he doesn't love her any less. he loves her more, in fact, and he'll continue to do so until the day he dies.[break][break]

"thank you for bringing me here."

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
SERPENT
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2022 7:12:10 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva grins, of course she’s right! She usually is.

[break][break]

She watches a Chansey waddle by to bathe the dragon’s tail in a wave of HEAL PULSE. It makes her smile. This is the kind of stuff she loved: Healing. It’s what ignited the passion to pursue her career and drive her down the path that inevitably led her here today. It’s become a bit smothered by the other responsibilities, but it would always be part of her core foundation.

[break][break]

Eva turns her attention back towards Matias, smiling up at him, “Yeah, I’m glad it has turned out ok,” she’s still worried for when the dragon is back to full strength, but that is a bridge they will have to cross when it comes, “I can’t wait to see it whole again.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
SERPENT
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2022 11:13:29 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"me too."[break][break]

he smiles, gaze drifting back to the sleeping legendary to once again take it in. how privileged he must be to be able to simply look at such a being.[break][break]

a chuckle escapes.[break][break]

"maybe you'll finally be able to beat me in a race."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
SERPENT
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2022 5:40:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: