awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
catfishing
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 15:09:13 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
"I agree with your reasoning there. Though, it can work as a, hmm... mask of sorts as well. People always talk and have suspicions, but if you're always a good and charitable host, there's no way you can be associated with the evils, right?"

She smirked, shrugging. There was a tug at her line. She pulled, a heart-shaped LUVDISC appearing from the depths.

"It has," she said, sipping her drink. "It always will, one way or another..."
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
catfishing
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 15:14:58 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","selfinsert"]
[attr="class","top"]

"guess we just gotta get used to our fame."[break][break]

infamy, more like.[break][break]

he shrugs, then continues with the game even if she's busy fishing up her luvdisc.[break][break]

"you're afraid of commitment because you don't know how to open up."[break][break]

snapping his fingers, he interjects with another thought.[break][break]

"or maybe because you've been taught that being vulnerable is a weakness."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-politoed"]

[newclass=".selfinsert"]--accent:#cbb898; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
catfishing
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 17:42:43 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
There was a cooler with water that they were to put their catches into for the exhibit. Summer fiddled with the line, trying to pull the fish off to slip it in. But his next guess, or guesses, caught her off guard.

Luckily, she managed to get the fish into the container before it slipped onto the deck of the boat.

"I think that's enough of this game," she said, not bothering to drink or answer the question. "Perhaps we should focus some more on the fish."

It was a silent way of telling him he was about to cross a line.
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
catfishing
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 8:56:04 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

venturing into dangerous territories, it's her lack of a response that makes him realize.[break][break]

"aw, really?"[break][break]

feining a frown, he moves to stand next to her, bumping his shoulder against hers.[break][break]

"did i touch a sore spot? i'm sorry."

[newclass=".selfinsert blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
catfishing
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2023 3:32:59 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt"]
[attr="class","sptw"]

To Summer, it sounded like Cian was being rather cheeky with his response, which irked her more. But, perhaps he was being sincere as well. Truly, she wasn't sure.[break][break]

From their past time with each other, he seemed almost like an enigma. A tough nut to crack.[break][break]

"It's fine. Let's just move on, hmm?"

[attr="class","spttag"]

[attr="class","sptnotes"]

notes

[break]

MISSION - i relicanth thank you enough

[attr="class","textwtpokes"]

[newclass=.spt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt b] color: #DE716D; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #DE716D; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #DE716D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #DE716D!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sptnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sptnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DE716D; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sptnotes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: #DE716D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sptspan] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sptpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #DE716D; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sptpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
catfishing
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2023 4:26:10 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

he's being a bit of both but more so cheeky than sincere. it's a good thing she can't really tell, though. the last thing he wants is to burn bridges even if that's exactly what he's about to do in a few weeks.[break][break]

"yeah! let's just focus on fishing."[break][break]

he stares at her luvdisc.[break][break]

"how come you got one and i haven't yet..."

[/div
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,007 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
catfishing
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 0:12:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: