saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
chef boyardee
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 15:15:22 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

a throwback to the cook off last year, matias finds himself participating in another cooking event, this time a food drive to raise funds for those affected by darkest day. the same farfetch'd sits atop his head ratatouille style.[break][break]

it smacks his head with its stalk.[break][break]

"yes, chef!"[break][break]

his hands chop away at veggies while his gaze travels to the other two swords of justice.[break][break]

"who signed us up for this again?"

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
valor: helping hand![break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-farfetchd"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
chef boyardee
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 17:49:55 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

"Wasn't me." she responds as she looks at . [break][break]

"I did tell Kyle my cooking skills are like...a natural 1. It must've been him to get back at me." she says shoving her elbow into his side playfully. [break][break]

But she decided to try and play to her strong suits, designing the pretty plates and decorating. She decided to put her painting skills to use, dipping a brush into some of the food dye and making drawings on some of the foods they were creating to look like certain pokemon as her smeargle assisted her in correcting some of her mistakes.[break][break]

Presentation was everything right? The prettier the food looked the more people would buy. "You know, when they asked me to step up to being e4...I didn't think they'd want me to be doing stuff like this. Not that I mind, it's kind of relaxing."
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,457 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
chef boyardee
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2022 18:38:29 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle rushes from one pan to another, trying to taste if each protein was seasoned right or not. he's not the best chef, but he steps up to the plate for the sake of darkest day victims.

"if i was going to prank you guys, i wouldn't have signed us up for something i'd have to carry you guys at," he whines. "this is just more work for me!"

between rich boy matias and rich girl melody, he's pretty sure he's already the one with the most experience in the kitchen out of the three of them. maybe matias got some experience from military training, but the chances were slim.

he scoops the pile of cut vegetables from matias, and then drops them all in a different pan before rushing to another table to ready the pastry.

"it's probably fern!" he shouts as he starts shaping each dough in circles while waiting for ingredients to cook. "he always tries to give me more responsibilities for who knows why. i hate him so much."

he shoots his look at his obstagoon.

"go watch those pans and let me know if they're burning!"

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
chef boyardee
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2022 9:24:57 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"relaxing?"[break][break]

matias stops chopping for a moment to look over his shoulder at who's carrying them through this event which is nothing new. it's like group projects in school where the slackers would just group up with the smart kid.[break][break]

"yeah, i guess it is pretty relaxing."[break][break]

with his veggies now gone, he starts preparing the meat, slapping it now and again for no reason in particular. actually, it's because he watched a cooking show once and saw them slapping their meats, so he thinks it's for the best.[break][break]

kyle's obstagoon doesn't have to rush over to the pans because chef farfetch'd is on it. the bird flutters back and forth before landing on kyle's head to slap him on the head.[break][break]

"i think chef's trying to tell you it's burning."

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
chef boyardee
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2022 22:34:26 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

Melody stares at Matias slapping the meat, staring at him...did his neurons activate and he just decided to slap the meat for no reason? Boys will be boys she supposed. [break][break]

However upon seeing matias do it...melody also suddenly got the urge to slap it as well. What the fuck was this? did they share a braincell?

She walked over and repeated it too. "Oh. I get it now. that is actually kind of fun." she said almost oblivious to the fact that Kyle was under a lot of duress right now. Her smeargle is quick to act though to support Kyle to quickly move the pan that was about to burn off of the burner. She turned around and looked at her smeargle, giving him a thumbs up. "Nice job boy." She said moving back over to the deserts and putting the final touches on them.

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,457 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
chef boyardee
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2022 18:42:01 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he only manages to prepare a few batches of the dough before the bird hits him with a stick. he swears he'd call this bird a nibbler of grains if it keeps doing that.

"i get it! i get it!" he exclaims as he gets up from his seat, wipes the flour on his fingers on a towel before visiting the burners.

at least he doesn't need to spend three seconds to turn it off. he motions for his obstagoon to take the bowl of dough away from his work station as he looks at his ingredients.

why are both of you beating matias' meat?" he asks when he takes a glance at what they were doing.

for a moment, he stares. there's no appropriate reaction to the sight so he tunes it out in his head. as he opens the fridge for his obstagoon to set the dough he prepared and take out the one he had beforehand, he asks another inquiry.

"do you guys want to do the fillings or are you busy?"

[/quote]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
chef boyardee
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2022 16:02:48 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

matias nods his head in sync with slapping her meat, a grin growing on his face at the sight.[break][break]

"nice."[break][break]

he's then pulled away by kyle's question. he shrugs in response.[break][break]

"apparently it makes the meat softer. less chewy."[break][break]

but he's never too busy to do some fillings, so he finishes his meat and brings it over to kyle's station, ready to fill.[break][break]

"okay. where do i fill?"[break][break]

chef farfetch'd flutters off kyle's head and lands on melody's to slap her with its stalk, telling her to hurry up.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
chef boyardee
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2022 2:40:42 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

She looks at Matias. "What, never watched a girl slap her meat? Don't make it weird matias god." [break][break]

She turns her attention over to Kyle and decides to reprimand him "You cant just ask a person why they're beating their meat Kyle..." she says in a hushed tone as if he was committing a grand sin. [break][break]

A far fetch lands on her head and suddenly starts to slap her with his Leek "OW OW OW OW OW." she says as it was an effective tool to motivate her into working as she began to work on the filling quickly to get it to stop hitting her.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,457 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
chef boyardee
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2022 17:37:03 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
at this point, he's not even sure if they were trolling or they were just ignorant. he wants to think it's the former.

"you use a meat tenderizer for that. you know, the mallet looking thing?" maybe they should've opened a soup kitchen instead.

he turns to melody. "ever went to overnight school trips? that's usually one of the first things you discuss with the people you unfortunately bunk with." it's an exaggeration based on his own experiences as it's usually only done in humor.

kyle leads them to the table, and somehow, it reminds him of one of the cooking workshops he attended before because he was bored. the balls of dough were there, alongside circular cutters and pans of the grilled meat and vegetables.

"you guys know how to make empanadas, right?"

it's the food of their people, given their surnames. he's not racist, by the way.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
chef boyardee
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2022 10:51:10 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"can't my fist work as a meat tenderizer?"[break][break]

a genuine question. he's stronger than a mallet. firmer as well.[break][break]

chef farfetch'd stops the slapping but it remains on melody's head, perched like a familiar rat from a very good movie.[break][break]

kyle's question is met with a nod.[break][break]

"yes. it's the food of our people, after all."[break][break]

so he gets to work with stuffing the dough with the appropriate ingredients.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
chef boyardee
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 0:37:22 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

"noted. Matias likes to handle meat." she says as the far fetched momentarily stops slapping her with his leek. [break][break]

"Uhhhh I think my dad said something about Pladeans being fond of a pokemon who makes bread...what the fuck was it's name...Fidough? Something about his breath stinking...it's a dog pokemon, do you know of it kyle?" she asked since he was the region's foremost dog expert.[break][break]

"But I cant cook for shit. I'll focus on keeping the area clean I suppose." she said moving over to the sink and cleaning the utensils that they'll most likely need to continue to cook. This started to remind her of a certain cooking game that she wanted to play...overcooked was it?

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,457 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
chef boyardee
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2022 4:24:05 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle gives up on trying to get melody to be more involved in actual prep work for the actual cooking and takes his seat. trusting matias was scraping at the bottom of the barrel, but he'll take what he can get.

"yup," he answers melody as he dries his hand after washing them. "it's low on my tier list though"

as he folds his empanadas, he picks up on matias' comment.

"your original family's paldean? who knew?"

kyle definitely didn't, but that's mostly from him not caring for anyone else's backstory at all. well, he does, but only when it inconveniences him and he wants to blame something.

"do your family not have empanada nights or something?" he asks merowdi mirrow.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
chef boyardee
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2022 11:15:55 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"yup, but it's not like i spent any time with them."[break][break]

because they gave him up very early on and he somehow ended up at an orphanage in saffron. his earliest memories all include and the orphanage, so he assumes he must've been there for the majority of his childhood.[break][break]

"empanadas are great. eva really likes paldean food. maybe we can make a bit extra so i can take some home for her."[break][break]

stuffing the dough doesn't take too long. once done, he looks back at kyle.[break][break]

"what next?"

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
chef boyardee
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2022 17:29:57 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

She watches them as she twiddles her thumbs for a moment, yet the far fetched returning to smack her head motivates her to avoid it's wrath. [break][break]

"I can try making a sauce." she says scrolling on her phone to find a recipe. "Sauce shouldn't be too hard right? At least that's what i've heard." she says as she avoids the conversation about family as hers was in shambles. [break][break]

As she gathers up the different liquids and creates her concoction, it looks a few shades lighter than the photo but it seems to be alright for the most part. "Still though, ranking fidough low on the list? Kind of fucked up honestly. I think it's cute."

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,457 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
chef boyardee
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2022 4:09:30 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
fernando has a kinda paldean name so he thought that the silphs also had it in their lineage. then again, they had, like, a hundred children so they probably ate the local cuisine since it's easier to source ingredients for it.

he addresses melody's problem with his ranking system though before he gets to be sad about matias not being able to try foreign cuisine as a child.

"it just can't compare to hoenn breeds," kyle points out. "that's why this region is the best." he coughs. "totally not because i work for its government or anything." he coughs again.

he gets up as they finished stuffing.

"you can fry those up," he tells matias. "and the sauces are all up to you now," he tells melody.

as he picks up everything else they used so they can be washed, he gives them one last instruction.

"make sure to do it with love."