she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
fundraiser
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2022 3:29:21 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
[attr="class","annalluck"]
[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
annalise's social media clout is finally paying off. it feels like a stroke of total luck that she roped into doing this event with her: a ride pokemon wash to raise awareness (and funds) for the rangers. dressed in ranger uniform — or at least enough of the uniform to be recognizable — people begin to queue up to try and get a chance meeting with the contest star.
[break][break]
"thanks again for doing this with me," annalise turns and tells her, voice bright, as a corviknight is herded up to their station. her dragapult presides over the line, watching the bird's trainer drop some money into their donation bin. with supernatural effort, a ranger flyer featuring luka is slid toward them.
[break][break]
annalise reaches for a cloth and dips it into the water.
[break][break]
"every little bit helps." annalise wipes down a steel wing feather. "plus you're, like, super gorgeous so i'm pretty sure our recruitment is going to skyrocket after this."
[break][break]
the imagined disappointment of newly-minted cadets everywhere makes her giggle as she moves on to the next feather.
[break][break]

[attr="class","annalooc"] + valor mission: helping hand

[attr="class","annalaccent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]
[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
fundraiser
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2022 7:07:53 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Oh gosh. It's no trouble at all! In fact, I should be the one thanking you. It feels really good to help out like this, you know?"[break][break]

Luka had been delighted when a long time mutual reached out to her a few weeks ago. They'd never really spoken, but liked posts and a few sweet comments had brought their orbits closer and closer together. Collaboration, it seemed, was inevitable. It only makes sense for two social media giants to work together![break][break]

Just as Annalise had said, every bit counts. And even if Luka feels a bit silly with her face plastered on flyers, and she doesn't think she really counts as a contest star with her barely burgeoning fame, she's just happy that she can help the rangers in any way she can.[break][break]

Sure, their tactics are slightly underhanded. But, like...cute girls and swimsuits are powerful, and the donations keep piling up! So it's all worth it, in the end. Luka grins as they start scrubbing down their next Pokemon, their combined efforts earning a happy coo from the giant bird.[break][break]

"Eh?" Annalise's compliments catch her off guard. A flattered blush spreads across her nose and Luka ducks her head, scrubbing one of the Corviknight's feathers with exaggerated gusto. "I-I don't see how that can help much. I mean, you're way prettier! I-I'm sure you've already got them flocking to the rangers in droves. Droves!"[break][break]

Luka waves her hands emphatically, and a spray of sudsy bubbles goes flying. She stares at them for a minute before her giggles join Annalise's chorus, just as light and breezy on the summer air.[break][break]

"Seriously though. What you guys do...it's really amazing! Even if it's a little silly, I'm soooo happy you asked me to do this with you!"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
fundraiser
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2022 0:38:15 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
"oh, no, i totally get it! i got into ranger work because it made me feel the same way." this bikini-clad fundraiser strokes her ego, but its fulfillment level doesn't hold a candle to her actual work. as it always is when she talks about being a ranger, her voice is gift-wrapped with fondness.
[break][break]
annalise giggles at the blush that crosses 's face. a second one rises in her throat, this one more bashful, as her fundraising companion tries to insist that she is the prettier one. a trail of bubbles fly from luka's fingers and float through the air between them.
[break][break]
"no way," she turns her face away and dips her cloth into more soapy water. "if i had rizz like that, we wouldn't need to have this fundraiser! like, look — "[break][break]
she gestures a soapy hand toward the people queued up with a grin. [break][break]

"these people aren't lined up for me, they're lined up to get a glimpse at the rising contest star !"
[break][break]
she takes a wet cloth and wipes the soap and residue off the corviknight's wing. "i'm happy you agreed! this fundraiser feels kinda like fan service but, like, i really think we can put this extra funding to good use."
[break][break]

@

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
fundraiser
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2022 8:18:03 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Yes way," Luka insists, though in a battle of compliments she usually ends up the loser, riddled silly with embarrassment. But rather than wave the white flag, she attempts a draw. "A-at least, um, we can say it's both of us! The cutest contest star, and the ranger's cutest...erm, ranger!"[break][break]

That ought to work (please let it work). She's not being deceitful at all. There's nothing empty about Luka's flattery— every saccharine word is almost painfully earnest.[break][break]

And she'd like to believe that Annalise is being just as sincere. Although she wonders, idly, if people are truly flocking because of her rising stardom or because of the bikini. It's probably both. Luka clears her throat and reaches back to tighten the straps of her top, just to be safe.[break][break]

"Mm! Every little bit helps," she agrees with a chiming laugh. "Have you ever thought of doing a swimsuit calendar?"[break][break]

A beat passes. Luka blushes again and crouches down to wipe off the Corviknight's talons.[break][break]

"T-that was a joke, by the way. But seriously...I'd love to help out again sometime, if you'll have me!"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
fundraiser
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2022 20:39:52 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
"okaaay. fine," she concedes, voice lighthearted. they could probably argue all day about which one of them these people were here for, but 's assertion that it's for both of them is an opportunity to bury the hatchet. "you're right, it's both of us!"
[break][break]
a swimsuit calendar? her mind drifts, imagining trying to pitch that idea at the ranger meeting she went to last month. she swallows down her laugh, but it rises back up in her throat when luka admits that she's just joking. "a calendar with some of the rangers i know would be, uhhh, interesting for sure!"[break][break]
to put it politely.
[break][break]
"and of course! i would love to have you, luka! the rangers will take any help they can get."
[break][break]
she starts wiping the corviknight dry. probably redundant since steel can't be weighed down by a little moisture like feathers could, but it's lazy not to.
[break][break]
"have you ever thought about doing, like, real ranger work? it's pretty physical, but it's, like, super fulfilling to be able to help pokemon. especially these days."
[break][break]
team rocket, unnatural natural disasters, a meteor — luka could take her pick of what the nuance of these days is.
[break][break]

@

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
fundraiser
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2022 2:32:40 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Luka has to stifle a giggle as well at Annalise's assertation. She doesn't know that many rangers well, but of the ones she's met...[break][break]

Yeah, that would make for an interesting calendar. It would probably also sell though because hoenn is a cyber hungry nightmare, so maybe they should consider it.[break][break]

Following Annalise's lead, Luka grabs a clean cloth and starts to polish the corviknight's feathers. She takes her time with it while Annalise speaks, for she can see that their next customer is a mud-covered Boltund that does not look excited about getting a bath.[break][break]

"Eh? Like...like missions and stuff?" Luka pauses mid-wipe, considering it. There's no question that she's a bleeding heart, with all the tender compassion that might make her an ideal ranger candidate. She just doesn't have the skills to back up her sentiments. She's always been more comfortable behind the scenes, supporting those far greater than herself. It's why she enjoys her work with so much.[break][break]

She's never had the ability to change the world in any meaningful way, and that's always been fine with her. She'd just like to make it a little bit better while she can.[break][break]

"I'm mostly just a pencil pusher," she admits sheepishly. "That, and contest stuff...I'm not sure I would be very, um...useful out in the field. I-it's not that I don't want to! I'd just hate to be a burden."[break][break]

She smiles again, and it's just as bright, though the faintest bit of self-doubt lingers at the corners of her mouth.[break][break]

"But, um...hey! D-do you think the rangers might need, like...someone to help manage PR?" She'd heard a bit about the last ranger meeting from her neighbor, . From the sound of it, they need all the help they can get.[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
fundraiser
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2022 21:57:46 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
"yeah! rangers cover a lot of different areas like rehab, relocation, conservation, search and rescue — "
[break][break]
the list drags on as she finishes drying off the corviknight.
[break][break]
"all with different levels of physical activity!"
[break][break]
says she's more of the pencil pusher type. annalise isn't pushy, so her pitch ends there. the note of self-doubt in the other girl's explanation is met with something more resolute:
[break][break]
"no one would think you're a burden."
[break][break]
the topic is dropped, replaced with something lighter. annalise pales at the mention of pr, mind filled with outbursts and pie-throwing and doled-out punishments. the last ranger meeting had been something of a disaster, revealing cracks in the foundation the organization was built on.
[break][break]
annalise clears her throat.
[break][break]
"uh, yeaaah ... like, i dunno how our head rangers feel about getting a pr manager, but i think it wouldn't hurt to have someone deal with the people aspect of our org while we just worry about the pokemon stuff."
[break][break]
the corviknight hops away to join its awaiting trainer and a muddied boltund bounds up to them. annalise makes a small face as she begins to clean the clumped-up mud from its fur.
[break][break]
"you do something like that for , don't you?" she's heard luka's name from the man himself in passing. "must be a lowkey impossible job with, like, that tribute did for him at splashfest."
[break][break]

@

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
fundraiser
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2022 10:32:41 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Annalise is a real sweetheart. And Luka blossoms under every bit of kindness, like a rose. That simple reassurance is all it takes to lift her spirits and dust a carnation blush against her cheeks.[break][break]

Maybe someday she could consider proper ranger work. For now, she'll try to stick with what she's good at.[break][break]

"Mmm, I get that. It's hard to shake up the status quo sometimes. But I think you're right! If the rangers are spread thin as it is, I think it would help for them to have one less thing to worry about."[break][break]

She's convicted, but not insistent. Luka's more than happy just doing things like this: volunteering when she can, helping out in small, meaningful ways. If only they involved a little less dirt...[break][break]

She giggles at the face Annalise pulls and then immediately squeaks and draws away when the Boltund shakes muddy water all over her. With a grimace, she wipes off her face and upper body, ignoring a few pointed stares from onlookers. She'd rather listen to Annalise instead.[break][break]

"Ehe, yeaaaaah...I still really enjoy working with though. He's someone I respect a lot!"[break][break]

It doesn't feel appropriate to get into details, so Luka skirts around the issue as delicately as she can without outright lying. What kind of agent would she be if she can't handle a bit of spin? "It's regrettable when coworkers get into disagreements, but it happens! Even the elite four are only human at the end of the day. And anyways, what matters most is that they're still able to set aside their differences and do their best for the sake of Hoenn."[break][break]

The smile she flashes Annalise with next is a bit cheeky, as if to say, see? I'm so good at this, you should definitely hire me.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
fundraiser
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2022 4:04:19 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
[attr="class","annalpostbody"]"true!"[break][break]

is pretty good. definitely better than whatever scorched earth left behind to make someone dedicate a whole song to flaming him. the rangers could use someone who could transform perspectives both within the organization and outside it. she meets the other girl's cheeky smile with a soft one of her own.
[break][break]
"i can't make any guarantees," she drags out the word a little, laughter in her voice. "buuut i'll def get your name out there next time i talk to lars. i think he'd really like having someone to deal with the pr side of things!"
[break][break]
the boltund's real fur color begins to appear beneath diligent hands.
[break][break]
"plus this fundraiser will totally make him fold."
[break][break]

@

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
fundraiser
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2022 17:58:16 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Oh, no...I-I wouldn't expect you to!" Luka's eyes widen as she backpedals, worried about coming across as too demanding. The idea floated between the two of them is still in its infancy, after all! But although it had started as merely fanciful, Luka can't help but feel attached to it already.[break][break]

"Ehe...gosh, that's just so sweet of you to offer. But there's no pressure! If anything, I should probably meet him myself too, right?"[break][break]

The idea is a daunting one, even if there's no real reason to be intimidated. After all, is a human being just like the rest of them...and after working with for so long, she should be used to meeting a certain degree of celebrity.[break][break]

And it's nice, knowing that someone else is in her corner. It definitely takes a lot of the pressure off. Smiles abound and laughter keeps their spirits up as the pair scrubs down Boltund together. It's the very definition of a dirty job, but there's something very satisfying about watching brown mud turn to yellow fur before their eyes.[break][break]

"I think you're right," Luka concludes as she steps away from the Boltund, his coat now gleaming in the late afternoon sun. She's soaked, with a few smudges of dirt on her face, but a warm feeling of accomplishment trumps everything else.[break][break]

"We make a great team!" she chirps, ushering over the next customer with a smile. "If nothing else, I'd just love to do this again with you sometime!"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
fundraiser
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2022 3:32:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: