3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
TRIAGE [DOAND]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2022 6:15:00 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

As expected, Eva is quick to answer the call for the need for medics. She’s ready in Ever Grande as they evacuate people out of Sootopolis to provide aid and healing to the pokemon and people that were victims of Necrozma.

[break][break]

The severity of the wounds she’s seen as quite severe – and strange. Dark crystals, puncture from shards, and the whispers of shadow pokemon and unimaginable darkness are hard to ignore. For now, she does, too busy with providing the necessary triage and stabilization many of the pokemon and people need.

[break][break]

Currently, she’s helping triage pokemon, stable, urgent, or critical.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+ @open [break]
+ MEDIC prompt DOAND

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
TRIAGE [DOAND]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2022 17:09:36 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
He had heard about the relief effort happening in Ever Grande. While he wasn't a certified doctor, there were things that he could tend to, or at least help with. So he arrived with Walter in tow, along with several trunks that were closed tightly. Amor didn't know who was in charge it seemed to just be the most recent evacuee's. Which meant that the supplies he had brought to help would do at least some good here.

The trunks were being levitated psychically by a Metagross, and soon they were neatly set to the side for those that were providing care. Amor's arm was in a sling, and part of his face was covered with bandages, but he shooed the doctors away that were trying to look after him. Regardless Walter stood next to him as he saw a familiar flash of blonde hair. Amor didn't approach, he had enough of the League for a while, but he nodded to Walter.

The elderly man approached , and gave a courteous bow to her before motioning to the trunks that had been set to the side.

"Ms. Morales, please pardon the intrusion. We have brought supplies to help aid this effort. Inside those cases you will find extra food, water, and medicine. We did not know the situation to the fullest, and so for this trip only brought what we thought would be the essentials for the moment. If you, or the others require extra things we can help arrange for it." Walter spoke in his usual curt, yet polite way to the doctor.
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
TRIAGE [DOAND]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 3:50:13 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

A whimpering Growlithe and its worried trainer shuffle up to the front of the line. Eva greets them as she does everyone: with a gentle, reassuring smile, “I think you’ll be ok, buddy,” she smiles after doing a brief physical exam. Broken leg, stable, urgent, “We’ll get you some pain meds and then you’ll be in the urgent queue,” she nods, handing the grateful trainer an order for the pharmacy volunteers to administer to the pokemon, “You should have those cuts looked at too,” she reminds the woman as she moves off with her Growlithe.

[break][break]

The next man is elderly, but otherwise seems fine. He doesn’t have a pokemon with him which gives Eva a brief pause before he speaks, “Oh? Uhhh Do I know you?” she asks, feeling bad for not having an idea of who Walter was.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
TRIAGE [DOAND]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 12:11:11 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
The elderly man just gave a chuckle, and laugh shaking his head.

"No you don't know me, but you are at least affiliate with the one I work for." He would tilt his head to the bandage riddled Amor behind him who was inspecting the crates. "No apologies are necessary." Came the very polite reply from the elder man. "With things as they are, we thought to offer some assistance even if it was trivial in comparison." Walter explain to her as he observed Amor who had finished exploring the crates seemingly, and sat down on one with his back turned to them for the moment.

"We do hope it is no trouble." He explained to her.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
TRIAGE [DOAND]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 21:06:09 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva follows the elder’s gaze behind him towards the large boxes of donated goods. Her eyes widen at the sight of Amor. He’s bandaged up more than some of the people and pokemon she’s seeing.

[break][break]

“Ohhh !” he is one of Hoenn’s wealthiest behind a select few. She knew whatever was in those boxes would certainly be helpful, so she’s greatful for the gesture, “Oh, no trouble at all! Definitely helpful,” she nods, leaning a bit closer to Wlater to lower her voice, “Is he doin’ ok? He looks pretty beat up,” her gaze flashes quickly back to the man before returning to walter.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
TRIAGE [DOAND]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2022 22:43:53 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
At her assessment of Amor's condition he would frown for a moment before he looked at the silver haired trainer, and turned his attention back to her.

"It has been an eventful time...I am sure you will here of it from your superiors in the League at some point." It wasn't really an answer to her question. "The right side of his body is healing well, talking is difficult for him at the moment. At least for extended periods of time. We found no serious internal damage, which I am thankful for." The elderly man said to her with an easy smile. "I thank you for the concern." There was sincerity in his voice as he thanked her.

"Regardless, this is something he wanted to do before things turned upside-down, and such gestures became difficult." Walter said with a chuckle, as he looked over the current area. "Is there anything in particular that you require, that you do not have on hand? I have been instructed to get whatever you need, and bring it here promptly. As we possess little in the way of practical help aside from the basics, this is how we can still help." He explained to her with that picture perfect smile.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
TRIAGE [DOAND]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2022 0:14:57 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva’s gaze tends to flash back and forth from Amor to Walter. She doesn’t mean to stare, but he seemed pretty fucked up. Walter’s description was also worrying. The fact that she would ‘soon hear’ about it from her superiors left two thoughts wandering through her mind.

[break][break]

1) He was attacked by a common enemy. Rocket was growing bolder and perhaps their Beasts were starting to branch out.

[break][break]

2) He did something to piss someone off and paid the price. Hopefully it wasn’t . . . she would have heard about it if it was him, she imagines.

[break][break]

“Well, uhhhh, ok, glad he’s doing better. He didn’t have to come all the way out here if he’s not feeling well, though,” she frowns a bit, glancing at another trainer starting to walk her way. In his arms is an injured Poliwhirl with a gash extending from its brachium to the shoulder.

[break][break]

“I’m sure what you brought will be put to good use! As far as other things . . . Well, we could sue some help transporting patients, people and pokemon, to hospitals across the region. Any spare flying or dragon types would be appreciated.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
TRIAGE [DOAND]
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2022 18:43:50 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Walter just smiled as the young woman stared at Amor. It was just her personality as a doctor he understood that, at her comment of him not having to come all the way out here, he just let out a hearty chuckle.

"He was growing agitated cooped up in the manor. While yes it is a manor with plenty of space, a cage is still a cage. At least that is what he told me. So he insisted to leave, and if I didn't accompany he would have simply come on the back of his Dragonite regardless." Amusement danced across his aged features, and at her request he thought for a moment tapping his goatee covered chin. "Would pokemon that can Teleport also be of aid? We have a couple of those on us as well." The question then wasn't if they had any, it was how many she would need.

"We have several Dragonite that also know Extreme Speed. Though we can only spare about five of them. The others are...They are being a tad overprotective at the moment." He explained to her with a warm smile, as he thought about the pokemon they had at the estate. "I believe we can spare our three Salamence as well. Along with two Aerodactyl?" Walter would finish doing whatever match he was doing. If they spared those, that left plenty to guard the grounds, and nothing would go amiss in their absence. The last thing he wanted was for that wretch to show up in their absence.

"As for teleportation, I can offer up my Beeheeyem currently. If you find this amicable I can go retrieve the pokemon right now, and be back in just a few moments." He spoke to her with his ever warm smile.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
TRIAGE [DOAND]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2022 2:22:50 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva couldn’t blame him. She would hate being trapped at home. If she ever had to be, would likely find it difficult to contain her. Plus, a little fresh air was good for healing.

[break][break]

“Mmm Teleportation is good for the most stable patients. Unfortunately, I can’t recommend it for the more unstable ones, especially those with cardiovascular compromise,” the process could prove to be too stressful on the individual, and with alternatives, that wasn’t a risk she was willing to take.

[break][break]

“Wow! That’s a lot of pokemon, I think we can get by with just a few of those. We just need a few extra hands,” the people of Hoenn had really stepped it up in their time of need, “I think the three Salamence would do,” they seemed mores tables flying, in Eva’s experience, and that would be better for the patients they carried, “We can have them back to you in . . ohhhhh 24 to 36 hours or so? We’ll make sure they are well fed and have appropriate rest time, of course,” she is a pokemon doctor, after all! Welfare is of utmost concern!

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
TRIAGE [DOAND]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2022 21:06:26 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Walter listened attentively for a few moments as she explained things to him, and when she was done he nodded to her.

"Then it will be done." He said to her, and he released his Beeheeyem. "We shall be back in a few minutes, I don't think Master Amor will cause to much trouble while we're gone." He joked in good humor, and before she could respond the elderly man was simply gone. The psychic type had teleported him away to parts unknown presumably to retrieve the pokemon that she had said would be most suited for this endeavor.

Amor had stuck his tongue out at Walter hearing his words before he left. He hadn't wanted to strain his throat, or vocal cords for the time being seeing as how it hadn't been very long ago that he had sustained his injuries. So he let Walter do it all for him. The last thing he wanted was to cough blood on the good doctor. Still after he had finished inspecting the crates he finally approached her as he took a look around the area. Seeing the injured people, and pokemon he frowned a little.

"They are....In good hands...." He said referring to her. He spoke quietly, and his voice was a bit raspy, but it was meant to be a compliment to her. "From....The Sootopolis....Attack?" He asked her curiously. Keeping his sentences short as he looked at her with his one unbandaged eye.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
TRIAGE [DOAND]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 5:05:19 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

“Thanks!” Eva is able to pop off before Walter disappears with his psychic type.

[break][break]

That leaves Eva and . She smiles softly as the familiar face approaches. Eva does her best to keep her mind from wandering over the wounds, “Yeah! We got a great crew here!” she turns to motion at the team hard at work. Many of them are her own pokemon from her Medical Corps. The personal compliment goes right over her head.

[break][break]

The doctor nods after his question, “Yes, from Sootopolis,” her voice takes a more somber tone as he stomach twists. What happened was quite unsettling. Despite not being present she’s heard many stories of the nightmare that occurred there, “Thank you for your help, we appreciate it.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
TRIAGE [DOAND]
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2022 19:34:05 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
He listened to her words, and for a moment he considered saying something to her. There were many things he wanted to speak to her on, but unfortunately the organization she worked for wasn't very trustworthy, and he wouldn't risk the information going into wrong hands. So he cleared his throat so he could speak a bit more properly for the moment.

"It's not any trouble....You of all people....Know how vast my resources are." There was a small smile on his lips. "I will tell you....I've already informed Silph. But I am retracting the Primal Node contract." He stated to her simply there was no need to beat around the bush, and going straight in ahead was often far better than trying to dance around words.

"I'm sure you'll be informed as to why soon enough....But since it was thanks to your expertise that I was able to make them. I feel it only right to tell you to your face." Amor wasn't entirely happy about the decision, but neither was he weak enough to let what happened slide by without a little defiance. "My apologies for that." He knew Walter would return soon enough with his dragons, and then he would say goodbye to her. But he needed to do this before he got back.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
TRIAGE [DOAND]
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2022 4:28:48 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Amor’s wealth was no secret, neither was his contribution to science. His nodes had been very important in studying the Primal Energy phenomena across the region. The news is obviously displeasing to Eva. She’s sure he has his reasons, she just hopes they aren’t selfish ones, “Well, I’m sorry to hear that, Amor,” it’s hard not to let her mind wander on what could possibly lead to such a drastic move on his part, “I hope we can resume our collaboration in the future. Thank you for letting me know.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
TRIAGE [DOAND]
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2022 22:35:41 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
At her words there was a twinge of guilt, but he smiled it off, and he activated his HoloWatch for a moment to produce a 3D model of something. A piece of machinery that looked wholly out of place, it was pieced, and jumbled around so far, but he showed it to her.

"When I get this figured out, with my soon to be limited resources. I'll at least send you the blueprints." He said clearing his throat lightly so as to not strain his voice. "It's an interesting piece of tech I had hoped to share under better circumstances..." He smiled wryly as the hologram vanished just as suddenly as it appeared. "It may perhaps solve your unstable portal situation...But only if I can get it to work." He said running his fingers through his hair with a sigh. This was his comfort zone, conversing about random technology that he hoped to build.

"I'm sure you'll be able to make a better version when you get your hands on the blueprints." With her expertise in primal energy that much was a given, but he wasn't bitter about it in the slightest.

Waiting for Walter to return with the Salamence, he figured the dragons were none to happy about it, but they would behave if he asked them to at the very least.

"So don't end the world with it." That was his only condition, but it was an easy one to meet, and he chuckled a little. Walter would be coming back soon.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
TRIAGE [DOAND]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2022 19:25:57 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Amor? With limit resources? The thought almost made her laugh but she muffled it below a more concerned look. What ever happened must have been quite serious to limit his resources. Normally, money could buy anything. Alienating such a valuable resource like Amor would be a mistake on The League’s part.

[break][break]

Eva isn’t an engineer, not by far. She left the machine building to those better suited. Her collaboration on design was limited to how the energies worked which was still not her area of expertise and training – just something that kind of fell into her lap as a necessity.

[break][break]

In all honesty, she’s not quite sure what she is looking at, but it sounds like a very preliminary model, “Really? Portal instability,” The portal instability had been a topic of great interest to her recently. Her military background made her very too aware of the threat not having control over their more ethereal borders, “I am definitely quite interested in this topic. Keep me updated,” she smiles, it’s genuine. More brains are better than one! “I plan to save the world with it,” hopefully that’s Amor’s intentions as well.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights