1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
TRIAGE [DOAND]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2022 18:45:42 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
"I'd expect no less." But before he could say more Walter reappeared with three pokeballs in his hands. Tossing them into the air three Salamence landed, and snorted into the air. Walking up to the leader of their flock Bahamut, Amor pat his dragon on the snout.

"You're going to be helping her out today." He said pointing to Eva making sure his point got across. "I expect you all to be on your best behavior. Bahamut make sure everyone stays in line." The dragon gave another snort, and then affectionately nuzzled Amor, taking care to avoid his injuries. None of the dragons were happy about having to be away from home, but if this was what they were asked to do, then he would do it.

Bahamut walked over to the blonde, and seemed to glare at her before sniffing the air around her. The other two stayed back as their leader sussed out their temporary master. Amor simply watched as the other dragons fought for headpats, but Bahamut hadn't tried to incinerate her, so that was a good start. After he encircled her a few times he gave what could be considered a satisfied snort, and walked over to Amor nodding to him.

"Good boy." He said, and gave Bahamut a pat. "You'll be home in no time, so don't worry to much." He said much to his three dragons chagrin. "They're in your care now Ms. Morales, they shouldn't give you any trouble." He promised her, and then he walked over to where Walter was. "I'll see you soon." He promised, and then with Walter's Pokemon they teleported away leaving Eva alone with the three Salamence.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
TRIAGE [DOAND]
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2022 6:09:22 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Suddenly, Walter reappears before she’d able to add on anything to the conversation. Thank Arceus, she was getting a little nervous about all this talk of limited resources and vague doom. The Professors remained still as the dragon inspected her. She’s no stranger to dragons or pokemon behavior. Eventually, the Salamence accepts her presence, and she lets out her breath, not even realizing she was holding it, “Thank you, again,. For everything,” she points towards the crates and the dragons, “I’ll get them back to you good as new!” she promises with a genuine smile just before Amor disappears with Walter in the flash of a teleport.

[break][break]

“Alright, lots to do! This way!” she motions for the dragons to follow her as she leads them towards those that needed transportation.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights