stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
say i got aries eyes [past][m]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2022 21:57:41 GMT
fern delaney Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

It’s decidedly a bad day for business.[break][break]

Or perhaps, not so much a bad day as it is a slow one. The steady patter of rainfall has deterred anyone from walking through the door of the print shop, which means that Fern gains no income from the front end of his business nor from his under the table affairs. No one wants to print and post flyers or banners on a day like this one, and he can’t say he blames them (though he will, because his pockets are not being padded as they typically are.)[break][break]

There are projects he could be working on, sure. Contracts that he’s made with others not directly located within Sootopolis proper, but it could be said that he’s caught in a bit of a double standard–for all of his internal griping on the lack of business, Fern isn’t exactly inclined to do that much work, either. Or at least at this point in the evening he’s not. The grey daylight outside has long faded to a heavy pitch, and he’s left to make a show of availability for the sake of service. But really, he’s lulled by the space heater plugged in nearby and the light snores of his dragapult stubbornly stretched out underfoot rather than in her bed in the corner.[break][break]

Fern isn’t sure how long he sits like that, doing nothing and dying of utter boredom. He’s practically dozing when the bell above the door chimes brightly. Far brighter than the mood that the rainy evening offers. Cecilia perks before he does, floating lazily up from the floor to peer over the top of his counter. The thicker end of her tail (which was stretched out underneath the rungs of his stool nearly topples him from his seat, and it is this jolt that finally rouses him to more alert attention.[break][break]

easygoing, but sly smile settles in place on his mouth as he straightens up and looks across to the door, to meet that of a rather intriguing patron. “Hello, you,” he trills, as if he’s been expecting Tuesday to turn up all along, though he very much hasn’t.
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] // m: recruitment: act i
[break]

[attr="class","https://serebii.net/pokedex-swsh/icon/887.png"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2022 3:59:34 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt4"]
[attr="class","main"]

Ever since he had first become one of Team Rocket’s admins, knowing other people’s business had become his business. Well, truly, it had always been that way, but this made it all much more official in the “Rocket sense of things”.
[break][break]
Knowing who ran what kind of company in Sootopolis was fundamental now that the syndicate had taken the city. Knowing their opinion of Team Rocket, knowing if they would collaborate, and knowing that they wouldn’t be stupid enough to work for the League.
[break][break]
The most obvious potential collaborators were first in his list, and among them, happened to be the little shop which bell chimed when he opened the door.
[break][break]
He was in disguise, bearing the face of a man whom to the black market was known as Tuesday.
[break][break]
”Hello, you must be . Pleasure to meet you.”
[break][break]
For a criminal, he was incredibly polite. He even smiled.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
Mission - Recruitment: Act I 🌟

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt4] --accent: #4A525C; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2022 17:00:40 GMT
fern delaney Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

“In the flesh,” he replied, head tilting in a slight bow to himself, hand sweeping out in an indicative gesture. “Likewise.”[break][break]

Pulling himself up, Fern pushed off of his stool and slid around the counter to stride across the room. “Is there something in particular I can help you with..?” His hand extended in an offering to shake, a gesture he typically imparted when there’s a distinct sense that business isn’t much to do with the front end of his shop.[break][break]

And Fern liked to think he had a decent ability to read others. Of course, he’s never met Tuesday for himself, but he’s in tune with the network of black market channels to know the name and associate it to a description. Unless Tuesday would very much just like to print some garage sale flyers off the clock.[break][break]

Fern supposed it was a rare chance, but that prerogative could be possible too.

[break][break]

[break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2022 12:27:11 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt4"]
[attr="class","main"]

The offered hand was taken with ease into a handshake that was as firm as it was quick, lasting exactly the right amount of time that was needed – a practised motion to someone like him.
[break][break]
Straight to business. This was something someone like Tuesday could appreciate, for his time was limited and he had always cared little for having it be wasted. So, instead of playing any games, instead of testing in the ways that were as if natural to him, the supposed blonde simply smiled, leaning against the counter.
[break][break]
”Tell me, Mister Delaney, how are you adapting to Sootopolis’ new circumstances?”
[break][break]
There was no point walking around the subject.
[break][break]
The assumption was made that Fern knew who he was speaking to, and as such, he must have also expected this to happen. The admin hoped so, at least. It would have been rather disappointing if the man before him had been clueless about it.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2022 16:38:54 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

It’s all rather professional, isn’t it?[break][break]

Normally, Fern prefers a flair for dramatics and unexpected twists and turns. But when it comes to their work, they do tend to take things a bit more seriously. If only because they’ve learned the hard way that allowing themselves to become wrapped up in the fanciful aspects only lands them in hot water. Hence their arrival in Hoenn, in the first place.[break][break]

If Tuesday is aware of him, though, he wonders how far back the contact has dug. Just their dealings within Sootopolis and Hoenn at large, or further back? How successful was that endeavor? Fern’s certainly worked double to make any results hard to come by.[break][break]

His head tilts, coy grin curling one corner of his mouth as his hand drops. “Right to it–I can appreciate that,” their fingers drum on the countertop lightly. “I would say I’m adapting…quite nicely, Tuesday. If I’m being frank, it’s helped business more than one might assume.” He smiles wider as he addresses the other by name.[break][break]

This isn’t a lie. With the takeover, and the influx of Rocket presence within the city limits, there is more need for his actual services.[break][break]

Fern pauses, holding up a finger in sudden thought. “Ah.” Slipping by him, Fern flips the door sign to ‘closed.’ “Now then,” they started, hands clapping together as they whirl back around, “I assume this isn’t a simple social call.”
[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2022 0:44:32 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt4"]
[attr="class","main"]

Eyes as if aquamarines met those of the forger, and when doing so, there was no warmth in Tuesday’s gaze. As professional as he may have been, as polite as he may have seemed, he was still one of the faces of the syndicate, and as such, his actions reflected on the entirety of Team Rocket. This was something he knew well.
[break][break]
”I imagine it has. Always glad to hear Sootopolis’ citizens are thriving.”
[break][break]
Thriving under Team Rocket’s command. That was what was left unsaid, for it was obvious and it was what mattered. It was the reason he was here.
[break][break]
”Perceptive.” He watched as closed the store, being in no hurry at all. ”But, if you’re so perceptive, then you must already realise why I’m here: it’s important for us to know where the loyalties of our citizens are.”
[break][break]
With Team Rocket or against them.
[break][break]
Only those who were part of the syndicate deserved any trust in the eyes of the admin.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2022 18:16:25 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Fern hums, “Mm, yes quite.” He’s certainly not about to complain about the positive uptick in his services. And it’s not as though he’s ever taken particular issue with Rocket’s ongoing affairs in the first place.[break][break]

“I suppose I might have some idea,” they reply, head tilting as the corner of their mouth twists sharply. With a lazy twirl of their wrist, they motion for Tuesday to follow them toward the back–the open doorway obscured by dark plum drapery that twinkles with woven-in silvery threads.[break][break]

Rising from behind the counter, Fern’s dragapult follows. Never far behind from her human partner’s heels. Wary gold eyes watch the visiting liaison in appraisal. As if she is the one making the judgements about where loyalties lay.[break][break]

Following Fern through the back of the shop will reveal a neat array of various printing equipment, but he bypasses these with little acknowledgement. Into another space, which seems to be a small, warmly-lit office with a desk and a small, plush settee. They perch on the edge of the desk and fold their arms. “Now,” Fern resumes, “you were saying about loyalty? I think you’ll find me to be properly dependable. If that is what you’re asking of me.”

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2022 1:58:36 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt4"]
[attr="class","main"]

It had been long ago that Tuesday had learned that in this life, things aren’t always what they seem.
[break][break]
So it was that the fact that a small print shop could hide much more came as no surprise to him, and neither would have lies and deception told by . It was why he was cautious, why he was careful, and why he judged so harshly. Being a member of Team Rocket often meant living a life full of lies and secrets, but to whom those lies were told and from whom those secrets were kept made all the difference.
[break][break]
He followed in silence, paying close attention to even the smallest of details, and when Fern addressed him again, a smirk found its way to the lips of the admin.
[break][break]
”I see. I believe your loyalty is something from which we could all benefit greatly.” He held the forger’s gaze at that moment, and a hand was then offered. ”If you truly are loyal to us, if you’re willing to commit to us, then there will be no shortage of work for you. You will be rewarded accordingly, of course.”
[break][break]
If you’re willing to belong to us.
[break][break]
That was one of the many unspoken implications of the offer. Implications both negative and positive.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2022 21:44:12 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

For the most part, Fern remains silent as Tuesday speaks, and weighs the options presented to them. Save for a curious, murmured, “Is that so?” There’s risk in this; Fern isn’t blind to that.[break][break]

In all his life, he’s never committed a real allegiance to anything or anyone but for himself. His work has been done on his own. His work has been measured and deemed fit as a result of his own work. But he knows that if he is to accept this offer, it won’t be a faulty acceptance with loopholes for him to drop through when he sees fit.[break][break]

As fanciful and flighty as he often presents himself to be, Fern is not that stupid to think it possibly with a syndicate such as Rocket, new or old. Their loyalty is iron clad, and for once, Fern sees the benefit in seizing that opportunity to be involved and play a part.[break][break]

They’re inherently selfish, they do care about the reward that Tuesday makes mention of. But they read the meaning underneath–that it will not come simply. It will not be handed over to them, and they do not delude themselves into thinking they’re so entitled.[break][break]

Fern knows how to dig his heels in and work for what he acquires, though. He’s never been wealthy, he’s never wanted for nothing. He can prove his mettle, no matter how unconventional he himself is. When his hand lifts and clasps the contact’s, it’s unwavering.[break][break]

As is the evenness in his eyes as he meets Tuesday’s, flashing him a cheeky, lopsided grin and winking. “Sign me up then, chief.”

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2022 2:24:17 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt4"]
[attr="class","main"]

He had never considered himself to be a recruiter, but if he thought someone to be an asset, he’d always lead them to Team Rocket. His life was deals and negotiations even beneath these facades he wore, and what was recruiting someone if not another negotiation?
[break][break]
It was his duty as an admin. It was that of every member of Team Rocket. They all were supposed to want what was best for the syndicate.
[break][break]
would be an asset, he could tell as much, but if he had the mettle to handle every implication that came with his new affiliation was yet to be determined. Wait and see.
[break][break]
”Very well, then we’ll be in touch. You’ll start off mostly working with my smuggling operations, I like to keep a close eye on those I recruit.” Of course, there would also be the typical tasks assigned to any grunt. No one was an exception; Team Rocket made as much use of each of them as was possible.
[break][break]
Tuesday gave the man before him one last look, not once forgetting about the spectral dragon that always stayed close. He smiled then, his expression being as unreadable as ever.
[break][break]
”Have a good day, Mr Delaney.”

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2022 2:45:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(REPEAT)