stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
blueberry eyes [s]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2022 23:23:09 GMT
fern delaney Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

If there’s a place that Fern finds himself often enough that’s outside of Sootopolis, it’s Lilycove. Ferrying across the water provides him the opportunity to breathe some fresher air than he’s used to and stretch his legs a bit.[break][break]

He doesn’t do much apart from the typical–wander aimlessly with his toxel in tow, bother the people he knows who he’s possibly found out and about. But now the sun is beginning to dip on the horizon line, and the light is beginning to fade to a nice orangey-purple, and it’s time to drift back home. So he supposes. In his hands, he carries a sack that was once full of food from a local vendor he enjoys, but it’s long been eaten, and it only holds foil and used napkins and unwanted ketchup packets. Very inconvenient.[break][break]

Fern glances around, blue eyes narrowing. Nary a trash bin in sight…and certainly not about to backtrack around the corner to find one. That would be much too difficult, and he’s tired of carrying the paper sack, so he’s not about to continue forward with his trash in hand. It’s trash. So he put it where it belongs, which is on the ground, obviously. With another surreptitious look back over his shoulder, he promptly drops the crumpled paper bag on the sidewalk and continues on his merry way without another glance at his…innocuous rule break. Lilycove isn’t his city anyway.[break][break]

Shade pauses, stops to nudge it for any traces of a potential snack–even just one fry, but it’s a losing battle. After a few seconds, he scampers after Fern to catch up. Out of sight, out of mind.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] // the chaos begins!! [break]

[attr="class","https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-swsh/icon/848.png"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,483 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
blueberry eyes [s]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 6:06:11 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The first thing Fern probably hears is a series of beeps and electronic cries, loud and alarming as a Magneton floated down from above and hovered over the trash. It's many eyes darting at a breakneck speed around the immediate surroundings before they all locate and lock on to Fern, then the beeping changes. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. Slow and steady, alerting something. More aptly, someone, as a young blond came moving purposefully down the street, summoned from somewhere else. [break][break]

Paxton had been busy assisting someone lifting groceries into their car while Joules had wandered off. Paxton is moving towards the source of the noise, bee lining for his partner but Joules isn't standing still, multiple magnets somehow managing to prod and pull before making the bag of trash float and closing in on poor Fern. [break][break]

He's not particularly impressed. Not by Joules, for calling him over for such a small infraction. Nor, Fern for just very obviously ditching trash. It had to be obvious if Joules was so insistent. "Ah, good afternoon. Sorry to bother you. My friend simply would like to return your belongings to you." he said as the Magneton beeped a few times, sounding chipper, before dropping the greasy trash bag at Fern's feet. As they do, Paxton is already giving Fern a once over, and holding back a sigh. "I apologize for the fright."

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
blueberry eyes [s]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 16:53:36 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

He doesn’t take more than a few steps before a shrill beeping makes him halt, his toxel charging headfirst into his heels. Fern frowns, then bends to scoop the lil guy up in his arms. “ What on earth?” Turning, his eyes land on the magneton. Where had it even come from? But it seemed pretty dead set on the trash Fern had left behind. “Er..” They let out a garbled laugh, taking a few short steps backward in a lame attempt to detach himself from the situation.[break][break]

It seems fruitless anyway, because this magneton seems to be signaling to someone, and that someone has managed to arrive on the scene almost immediately. How irritating. Fern does not have time for this. They have much more interesting things to be doing at home (read: nothing important at all.)[break][break]

The evidence of his minor!! infraction is suddenly lifted into the air by invisible force, and Fern watches with a mixture of curiosity and mild annoyance. The blond is very obviously a local officer (the uniform gives him away,) so maybe he should simply go about this as amicably as possible and he’ll be able to scoot away. Only Fern doesn’t ever feel inclined to proceed down a logical or sensible route.[break][break]

Intentionally, his eyes go round and he nods in an appealing effort, “Ah, yes hello that’s alright.” And that’s where it slips in, unbidden as he smiles widely. The inability to not fib–even over the stupidest, most pointless facts. “That’s all well and good, but I’m afraid your friend is confused. That’s not mine.”

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,483 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
blueberry eyes [s]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2022 4:13:16 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Joules is intent on Fern, silent once their trainer appeared, punctual as usual. Paxton is quick, scribbling notes down about the encounter and as Fern speaks. If the rocket paid attention, he would see Paxton writing without looking away from Fern before occasionally glancing down to reread what he had and making small adjustments. [break][break]

He let them speak, smiling politely in turn. Teal eyes move to the Magnezone, quietly, before a series of whirrs and beeps where sent to sent in an almost musical pattern to the officer. There's a pause before Paxton asked, "You were taking an aerial, Joules. How many on the ground within your view?" There's a slower set of clicks before he nodded and turned back to Fern. [break][break]

"Unfortunately, sir, it seems Joules had a clear view of you. Littering." He clarified, speaking the small infraction slowly as he began to write up a citation. "I'm afraid I have to give you a citation for breaking Lilycove Sanitation Code. If you would please give me your name, and show me your trainer ID?" The words, while firm are accompanied with a placid but no doubt irritating smile.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
blueberry eyes [s]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2022 4:27:49 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Well, this guy is a stickler for details, isn’t he? This is a complication for Fern, but it is one that they’ll hop over somehow. They’ve built their whole life around wiggling out of tricky little spots like this one. To varying results.[break][break]

Paxton is watching Fern as he writes. Fern is watching Paxton as they talk. Then their eyes slide slowly to the pokemon, this Joules as it tattles on him like a big metal ninny. They squint at the magnezone, in a bid to will it to not roll back the information. But it is stalwart to the officer–unfortunate. There is so little flair for dramatic twists these days.[break][break]

Fern will just have to create his own, then.[break][break]

“Well,” he insists, reaching out to light push ’s annoying little notebook back toward his chest, “is that really necessary? Maybe Lilycove should have more available trashbins. I think this is more the city planning council’s problem than my problem.” Fern doesn’t make any sort of move to fish out their wallet to present identification for the blond. When they smile back at him, their smile is equally as pleasantly trite.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,483 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
blueberry eyes [s]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2022 5:33:14 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

There's no resistance when the notebook is pushed back, only a pause as blue eyes fell on Fern and his audacity. He tipped his head upwards, tilting an ear towards Fern as they spoke once more, listening quietly and without interruption. No need to escalate after all. [break][break]

"What better reminder? I find it generally helps people remember the rules of the city." Or perhaps simply it was the reputation Paxton had for being a stickler for the rules. Never rude, never loud. Simply polite. "Perhaps, if you feel that way, I could accompany you to city hall to deposit such a suggestion for them if that is an observation you have." Paxton countered. [break][break]

"And while lack of trash bins, or perhaps simply missing them, isn't your fault, abandoning your trash is. Hence the citation." Joules beeped in agreement, their multiple eyes orbiting around the immediate area once more before all seemed to dart towards one direction, spotting a trash can in the distance. He beeped twice, short and sweet. Then two more times. "Ah, thank you Joules." he murmured. "It seems Joules is willing to show you to a trash can you have missed, sir?" he said, nodding to Fern. "Your ID please."

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
blueberry eyes [s]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2022 15:59:19 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Fern never lacks for audacity, it seems. And they can tell that their little action has spoken quite loudly for them, even if Paxton is still listening quite politely. Does he even actually care about this? Fern isn’t sure, but maybe if there is some apathy to be found, they can pry at it. “Ah, well the verbal reminder is perfectly adequate, I think.” They smile again, all teeth. Maybe a little too much teeth.[break][break]

“Oh no, I don’t possibly have the time for that today,” they reply airily with a dismissive wave of one hand. “Perhaps I will write to them. Tomorrow, or sometime soon. Very important, trashbins. But you know, errands and meetings, yada yada.” His hands continue to wave as he talks and he lets out a quiet bubble of laughter, as if this is a casual, pleasant conversation and not him being ticketed.[break][break]

Their eyes dart back to Joules, however, narrowing again as it continues to add its two cents here and there, despite the fact that they very much do not care for their input being added. To the contrary, Shade is still tucked into one of their arms, content to do nothing at all and make not a peep. Very convincing backup, he is. “Well, I will take Joules word for it.” The persistence is a bit tired, they think.[break][break]

Fern sighs forlornly, reaching with his free hand to fish out his wallet and hand over his ID. Though upon inspection, Paxton will see that the name is listed as “Harper Beck,” place of residence “Petalburg.”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,483 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
blueberry eyes [s]
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2022 5:41:55 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Paxton lets out a small laugh as Fern dismissed the idea of telling off city hall despite his complaints. He didn't fault him though. Paxton wouldn't have bothered either. He just didn't like smooth talkers. The longer this went on, the more he felt like a challenge. Everyone tried to talk themselves out of a ticket right? "Of course, sir." he said letting Fern continue on. [break][break]

Joules beeped, perhaps something affirmative to Fern. The dual type spun and whirred its magnets floating around the pair as if trying to communicate FOLLOW ME! Paxton's expression didn't change regardless of the pattern. "They insist, while I finish your citation." he said as he gently took the stranger's ID and looked it over. His eyes narrowed at the sight, though whether its concentration or scrutiny one couldn't be sure. "Cute." is all he commented. Again, it's anyone's guess if he meant it derogatorily towards the fake or not. Jk its not. He has no idea its a fake. Either way, he's busy writing something down. [break][break]

He tears out the slip, handing over one sheet to 'Harper' and keeping one for himself, not really paying attention. "Here you are Mr. Beck. Lilycove City's Public Works and Environmental Services Department thanks you for your continued cooperation." The fine is measly. 50 PD at most, but it can accumulate. "Will you be needing any directions today?" he asked, customer service voice spot on despite who insistent he'd been with the littering thing.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
blueberry eyes [s]
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2022 2:39:42 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Joules certainly was an incessant fellow, wasn’t he? Fern eyed the pokemon again as he beeped and whirred. “Are they usually this…persistent?” he asked, blue eyes drifting back to Paxton, and then to the notebook that he (woefully) continued to scribble in. “Really, I don’t think anyone will be there at this point in the late afternoon, anyway.” His hand lifted, once again, to wave off the offer of city hall. An eyebrow lifted slowly at the little cute muttered in reference to his ID. If he’d thought he could’ve used that angle to his favor, maybe he’d be in a better boat right now.[break][break]

Probably too late now, though, right? Maybe. Probably. Hm.[break][break]

He wanted to mimic back the formal words spoken to him. “Yes. I’m sure they do,” he replied instead, gritted through his teeth as he forced a thin-lipped smile. This time he took the sheet rather than push it back toward the other.[break][break]

They almost, almost turned down the offer for directions. The trite, service-y rang in their ears and all Fern really wanted to do right then was crumple up the paper handed over to them and drop that on the ground as well. But that would likely open up a larger can of worms than they felt they wanted to deal with. Instead–[break][break]

“Oh yes, I’m actually very lost,” he responded in a high tone to evenly match Paxton’s put upon helper voice. His head tilted, expression full of faux-innocence as he watched the officer. “I think you should walk me to where I need to go.” If Fern had to pay a stupid ticket later, and couldn’t weasel out of it…well, then he was going to take the other’s obviously polite gesture and run with it, in turn. His smile stretched wide, toothy and knowing in a way that silently said you shouldn’t have offered, buddy.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,483 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
blueberry eyes [s]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 22:24:40 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Only with people they like."
he commented, voice all the same but the smallest of smiles peaking through. To be sure, Joules did not like Fern. Most likely they were just annoyed. But they had to be polite. Cordial. So matching their trainer, Joules too opted for overly excitable beeping. [break][break]

Paxton held the forger's gaze as they spoke, putting away his notepad. Their transaction over. And the inconvenience of it all enough punishment for a little lie. Joules was ready to move on, when Fern or well- Harper assured them they needed assistance. [break][break]

"Is this regarding those errands you were too busy to stop to find a trash bin for?" he asked, eyes widening slightly as he returned the fake obliviousness. Perhaps it was petty, but Paxton had no problem being petty right back. After all, he had all the time in the world for this sort of thing. "If it's nearby, I may be able to escort you. But I'm not exactly one to find short cuts." he said. His words carried a warning, eyes narrowing as he made the mental promise he would take the most inconvenient, roundabout way he could for Harper.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
blueberry eyes [s]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2022 16:02:34 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

“Oh, is that so?” he replied musinly, the long glance he sent the mechanical Pokémon belying the fact that he wasn’t too sure if he believed that remark. The beeping was a bit trite, no?[break][break]

But he wasn’t fluent in Joules, so Fern shrugged it off. More focused now on being a bother to repay the effort for bothering him in the first place. His smile stretched thin and wide. “Yes and no, my errands are elsewhere. And now I’ve forgotten where the ferry docks are.” He knew exactly where the ferry docks were.[break][break]

The sharpness in his own gaze matched Paxton’s accepting the challenge. He had no issue calling a bluff, and if it wasn’t a bluff, then he had equally no issue making a deliberately drawn out walk as harrowing as was possible. And Fern often found he was capable of quite a lot when it came to irritation.[break][break]

He blinked a few times, thinly veiled politeness in his voice. “Be a dear?”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,483 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
blueberry eyes [s]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 4:00:49 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Oh bother, that is a serious problem." Paxton said as Harper revealed he had no idea where he was going. Joules' eyes went form the forger back to Paxton as they realized they were now stuck with an even bigger annoyance. But Paxton takes it in stride. [break][break]

"Of course, Mr. Beck." he said, even the committed officer. "What errands were you intending to run? I may know a short cut if I know where around the docks you're head to." he said, nodding in a general direction, and then taking a few steps ahead before turning to wait for the man.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
blueberry eyes [s]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2023 17:38:40 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

“Yes, you’re right. It is.” His taut smile stretched wider, head tilting. The toxel he’d been holding throughout the duration of this bloated conversation wiggled until Fern let him hop down. In a huff, he plopped down on the pavement and watched the proceedings. He was clearly also over his trainer’s shenanigans, but Fern wasn’t about to be the first to call uncle.[break][break]

“Well thank you, that is just so kind,” he replied, voice overly sweet and cloying. “My errands are outside of Lilycove. So…just the docks.” Which really weren’t all that far at all, despite his playing up the cluelessness. ”Are you sure they’re not that way?” he asked, pointing in the opposite direction Paxton moved. Just for that extra little dig.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,483 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
blueberry eyes [s]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 7:05:13 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Paxton had done patrols almost everywhere in the city. He volunteered for the beat cop duty. He knew nooks and crannies. Hideaways and mom and pop shops. He knows the fastest way to get to the docks. And he knows Harper's way is just...plain wrong. "Well, I'm pretty sure. But we can go that way." [break][break]

Joules settles behind the odd group, looking around for anything else out of order. Paxton leans further into the wrong direction, until they reach their first fork and he pauses for a moment before smiling and bringing around his patron. "Mmm, yes I remember this now." he said as the air began to seemingly spoil. Fresh, sea breeze is replaced by something hot, and pungent. Stink that's disgustingly sweet and sour as the pair turn almost at random. But Paxton is leading him exactly where he wants. [break][break]

It felt heavy, like a cloud of stench. Joules can't sense it, and Paxton, who had lived through worse, didn't flinch. "Oh? That's not the docks." he said, frowning in disappointment as they come out next to wire fence blocking off a sewage treatment plant. Organic material dumped into the water from giant concrete pipes. Huge round tanks looming over them. "Well, we found the water at least." he added, turning to the forger with a customer service smile that dared not break.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,911 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
blueberry eyes [s]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2023 6:08:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: