awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Final Flight [GYM]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2022 16:41:32 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“D—don’t you dare fall asleep on me now, we’re already out here and you’re doing so great—” he hissed under his breath as the wind served as a momentary distraction, however fact of the matter was that the Gengar was gaining ground on them—and fast.

The Oricorio’s movements were starting to slow down due to the earlier Lick and it was with a belated realization that hit him he thought back on the Safeguard from earlier—uh-oh!

The incoming Hex attack ploughed straight into the teetering Oricorio, who was trying to fight off the paralysis that was spreading throughout her body however the instantaneous waves of sleepiness hit her not too long after—oh no, indeed.

A last-ditch attempt at another Revelation Dance was made, now weaving more like a drunken… like she was a practitioner of the Drunken Fist style (despite not being a Fighting-type).

What was it with the Gengar-line and their love for status effect moves?!

Teetering, teetering like a Teeter Dance—before she crashed down onto the arena, fully asleep now.

Oh dear deer. Would the Gengar strike a downed opponent? That remained to be seen…

Sensu!Oricorio is out on the field!

Oricorio takes the Hex at full force before trying to send a last-ditch Revelation Dance at the Gengar before the Hypnosis strikes it and she falls flat on the ground, asleep!

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,678 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Final Flight [GYM]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2022 16:56:00 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zevpost"]
[attr="class","zevposttext"]

[attr="class","zevpostpkmn"]

The wobbly Oricorio's REVELATION DANCE veered wildly off course; Smoke was able to dodge it with ease. The Gengar giggled with obscene satisfaction as his opponent fell into a sound slumber, then swooped in, mouth open wide.[break][break]

But instead of making contact with any kind of bite attack, Smoke hovered over the unconscious Oricorio and began to suck in its energy with DREAM EATER. Tendrils of shadow lifted from the bird's body and snaked into the Gengar's open maw. At the same time, his own wounds started to knit, the gashes in his spectral body closing slowly.[break][break]

Zev allowed himself to relax a fraction, though he knew it was too early to feel victorious. Pokémon lulled into slumber during battle usually woke up quickly, especially when suffering the pain of a follow-up attack. This fight was far from over, but he was confident he could secure a win.[break][break]

Having supped his fill of the Sensu Oricorio's life force, Smoke flew back several feet and launched another HEX at this opponent.

[break]

[attr="class","zevpostooc"]
[break]

NOTES

Gym Challenge: Skyrider Badge[break][break]

TL;DR:[break]
- Gengar dodges REVELATION DANCE[break]
- Gengar attacks with DREAM EATER and HEX (dealing double damage)

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.zevpost]--accent:#975fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zevpost]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevposttext b"]color:var(--accent);font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevposttext a"]font:12px Roboto;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevposttext i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevposttext u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevpostooc b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevpostooc a"]font:12px Roboto;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevpostooc i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevpostooc h1"]font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevpostooc u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevpostpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Final Flight [GYM]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2022 17:25:41 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Wake up, wake up—oh, der’mo,” he hissed under his breath as the Oricorio continued to slumber on the ground.

The sight of the Gengar approaching it with tis maw wide open made his eyes bug out, because oh holy shit was the specter going to eat the—damnit, what a time for him to be so compassionate!

“W-wait,” he stammered quietly, just as the Hex struck the prone Oricorio, sapping it of what he estimated was the last of her strength.

Attacking while the opponent was down—a dirty tactic, but from the looks of things his Pokémon wasn’t going to wake up anytime soon seeing as the last attack that hit it was meant to do double the damage when the target was plagued by a status problem (or several, since the paralysis and now sleep had kicked in; imagine if there was confusion stacked as well).

“Stop,” he continued, this time his voice loud enough to carry across the arena. There was no way he was going to watch any of his Pokémon getting beat up like that while they were down.

(His bleeding heart would become his undoing, if anyone was cunning enough to notice that.)

He recalled the Oricorio, crossing through the open-air of the outdoor arena while fishing something out.

“I… specters and I don’t exactly… never mind, what’m I saying,” he continued. Chalk it down to his fear of the spectral world overriding most everything.

“You’d do anything to get what you want. You’re determined, I’ll give you that.”

He then gestured for the other to hold out their hand as he dropped something into it once the other man had done as he asked.

“Here you go, the Skyrider Badge.”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Final Flight [GYM]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2022 2:50:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: