part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
BAKING IS A SCIENCE [M]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2022 18:28:21 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva frowns as she continues to mix some ingredients together. It’s a playful frown, she knows her brother better than that. Even if he read it, he probably wouldn’t have retained the information anyway.

“Well, Mega-evolution and z-moves utilize the region’s natural primal energy as a source to temporarily enhance a pokemon’s abilities. Mega evolutions involve the pokemon changing its forme and receiving a boost in power. Z-moves are special move that are incredibly more powerful than the average move . . . I can demonstrate them sometime for you, if you like,” Eva smiles happily, “A number of my pokemon can do both,” she studies it so she should certainly be able to utilize it appropriately.

“Mix this all up, will ya? I’ll get the pans greased and ready,” Eva pushes a full bowl of batter towards Ollie while she works on the cake pans.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
BAKING IS A SCIENCE [M]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 21:43:15 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"primal energy..."

[break][break] that sounded, like, big. something straight out of a video game. ollie wondered how many articles online that he'd come across about ultra wormhole theories were actually true. he'd assumed that it was just some stuff that people wrote on message boards when the end of the world was approaching — not that they were real.

[break][break] "that'd definitely be great! i'd love to see them."

[break][break] he nods as she hands over a bowl to him and begins mixing, or he almost does, before he looks up at her again, flashing a smile.

[break][break] "well look at you. little eva all grown up. you're probably stronger than me, huh?"

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
the great hoenn bake-off

[attr="class","milkcredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".ollie3"]--accent:#FFB546; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote b, .ollie3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .ollie3 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .ollie3 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .milkcredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .ollie3 .milkcredits a { transition:0.5s all } .ollie3 .milkcredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
BAKING IS A SCIENCE [M]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 4:33:33 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 There was still so much for Eva to learn. What she knew about Primal Energy barely scratched the surface when it came to unraveling Hoenn’s mysteries and solving the region’s many issues. Ultraspace, for example, was something she knew quite little about.

She starts to clean up a bit when Ollie smiles. She returns it with a grin, Definitely stronger than you.”

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
BAKING IS A SCIENCE [M]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 4:44:39 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

he's almost tempted to throw some flour at her, just to wipe that smug look off her face. but that would be the opposite of cooperative, and she was doing this totally nice thing for him.

[break][break] he'd spare her, for now.

[break][break] "kanto was never like this," he says suddenly, then his mouth curves downward. "or maybe it was. and i just left before things got crazy."

[break][break] ollie wonders how much he was deceived, just under the lieu of trying to live a happy life. if his sister could lie to him, who else would?

[break][break]

the great hoenn bake-off

[newclass=".ollie3"]--accent:#FFB546; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote b, .ollie3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .ollie3 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .ollie3 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .milkcredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .ollie3 .milkcredits a { transition:0.5s all } .ollie3 .milkcredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
BAKING IS A SCIENCE [M]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 4:57:51 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Ollie is lucky he doesn’t throw flour at her. Mr. Mime, the generous butler of the home, would have Ollie’s head for having to clean up after him. The old, grouchy pokemon isn’t like her other Mr. Mime. The psychic-type wouldn’t hesitate to unleash a power akin to an ULTRA BEAST to get its point across.

Flour would have done the trick, but Ollie’s comment does it better. Her smug grin turns into a frown, “Hmph, Hoenn is its own beast but . . . towards the end it was,” lie after lie, battle after battle, every day she woke up to more terrible news. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t change it. Perhaps she should have learned a lesson.

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
BAKING IS A SCIENCE [M]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 5:14:07 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

maybe it's a supernatural power, but something tells ollie that he better not underestimate his sister — at least while not in her home. if they were on his turf, it'd be different, but somehow the look that her mr. mime is sending his way ... doesn't seem great.

[break][break] or maybe he's imagining it.

[break][break] ollie looks away and instead back towards his sister. he feels bad now, for bringing the topic up. even though he's still bitter that she lied to him, that she deceived him, she's still his sister.

[break][break] he can't be mad at her for long.

[break][break] he crosses the threshold and pulls her into a suffocating, big-brother hug.

[break][break]

the great hoenn bake-off

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
BAKING IS A SCIENCE [M]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 5:37:50 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva wasn’t quite paying attention when she was pulled into the suffocating embrace of her brother, “Oh!” she gasps, before the air is crushed out of her lungs, Regardless of the surprise, she laughs, wrapping her arms around him too. The hug is infectious, like a poison . . . but in a good way, “What’s that for?” she finally says once she catches her breath.

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
BAKING IS A SCIENCE [M]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 5:51:15 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

friendliness was not always a good thing. ollie knew that — even if he pretended not to — because had taught him that.

[break][break] in many ways, it was a cover that ollie often used to deceive others with. after all, it was much easier to pretend than it was to be sincere with his emotions.

[break][break] but with , no matter how many years had passed between them, he never had to worry.

[break][break] "because you're my sister," he says. because i'm sorry i couldn't protect you. because i ran away.

[break][break]

the great hoenn bake-off

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
BAKING IS A SCIENCE [M]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 6:13:13 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Ollie always gave the best hugs. His even rivaled ’s but she wouldn’t tell either of them that. Instead, she’d let them both think their hugs were her favorite. Teehee!

“Awwww love you too, bro!” she teases, giving him a squeeze.

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
BAKING IS A SCIENCE [M]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 6:17:01 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

it was a good thing that she didn't tell him about — but they'd probably have to discuss him before long. after all, if he was stealing all of his sister's hugs, then he'd have a problem!

[break][break] and, of course, there was the idea that the elite four member might have been a deceitful or conniving person... but hey, what were the odds that his sister would have been dating someone like that?

[break][break] he flushes at the direct compliment, and then clears his throat.

[break][break] "i just feel bad, ya know..." he says, rubbing his nose. verdant green shifts over to meet matching emerald. "why did you hide for so long?"

the great hoenn bake-off

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
BAKING IS A SCIENCE [M]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2022 7:08:12 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva’s lips purse into a tight line to hide her smile when Ollie’s cheeks flush. She could always wiggle her way into her brothers’ soft spots. Bonus of being the little sister.

“Feel bad?” she repeats, frowning and tensing her brows, “What do you feel bad about?”

Then the real question comes. A pang in her gut wipes the frown right off her face. It softens her features and her stomach twists into a knot, “I uhh, well, I had to,” it’s a stupid answer but it’s about all her little brain could manage at the moment.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,908 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
BAKING IS A SCIENCE [M]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 6:55:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven