[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","title"]TWITTER

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
Melody Miro [break]
@melodious

[attr="class","comment"]
Hello everyone! Regarding the recent news circulating around the events that transpired around my concert hall, my team and I are glad to see that no one was injured in the chaos that had unfolded in my venue. [break][break]

Until further notice the LILYCOVE CONCERT HALL is closed for renovations as we work diligently to repair it to it's former glory.  [break][break]

Further more, due to personal reasons I will be taking an indefinite Hiatus from music. I would like to thank you all for your support until now and hope you continue to support myself and the league as we work our hardest to try and provide for and protect the region. [break][break]

Thank you.

[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=".thread"]background: #2A2A2A; width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 150px; padding:10px 20px 15px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .title"]text-align: center; font: 50px 'Quicksand'; text-transform: uppercase; color: #eee; border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .user"]padding-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .user img"]height: 80px; width: 80px; border-radius: 100px; float: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section"]background-color: #222; color: #fff; margin-left: 90px; border-radius:5px; font: 10px 'Poppins'; padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top"]line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top b"]font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top i"]opacity:0.5; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .comment a"]color:#83D4FA; font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .comment"]padding-left:20px; padding-top:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.thread]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:15px; right:-26px; text-transform:uppercase; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; } .thread .credit a { font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Playfair+Display|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Quicksand|Roboto][break][break]

LEAVE A REPLY TO THIS TWEET! [break][break]

[div align="center"][div style="width:350px;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;"][div style="background-color:#1f1f1f;font-family:tahoma;font-size:7.5pt;text-align:justify;padding:40px;"][table style="width:100%;"][tbody][tr][td style="vertical-align:top;width:70px;"][img style="max-width:100%;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;height:55px;width:55px;" src="http://placehold.it/55x55"][/td][td style="vertical-align:top;"][div style="font-family:courier new;font-size:8pt;font-weight:bold;"]USERNAME // [/div]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque efficitur lacus quis lacus tempor, sit amet rutrum purus rhoncus.[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/div][/div][/div]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
LILYCOVE CONCERT HALL.
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 0:23:22 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ONE&DONE //

about fucking time LOL

aren’t u supposed to be saving us??? wat r u going 2 do about the meteor?!?!

fucking e4 n council r out of touch. nobody cares about ur music.

WE R GOING 2 FKIN' DIE!!!
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
LILYCOVE CONCERT HALL.
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 1:08:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Flybybabe //
I've looked up images of this place in it's "Former Glory" and tbh not impressed. Then again hardly any region is going to compare to Kalos in terms of architectural design. Sux about the meteor ruining your music career tho.
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,558 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
LILYCOVE CONCERT HALL.
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 11:49:01 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
@marcato //
If you ever need someone to talk to, you know where to find me, best wishes Melly.
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights