TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
&run. [m]
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2022 6:22:22 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

there is a tingling in his hand when the other touches him with a grip so soft that it doesn't make the thrumming bird in his chest any better. jayden would be more concerned about it, if his interest wasn't currently locked on the fact that fern just seemed to know.

[break][break] how long had he known? since the jail cell? since the call? is that why he'd been called to what seemed like a mundane effort? or maybe it went even farther back than that - to their weekly meetings at the grocery store?

[break][break] is that why he'd been so keen on being invited to his home?

[break][break] “yeah, I mean, the disguise is a little less convincing without the wig.”

[break][break] jayden blinks.

[break][break] realization dawns on him, and he flushes a pretty pink, which makes matters even worse as the other tussles their fingers in his locks of dark black. something hot stirs in his gut, spinning circles, until the other pulls away.

[break][break] "oh."

[break][break] as the moment passes between them, jayden can't help but find himself staring at the other. it's almost enough to ignore the burning sensation in his hand, the sting of guilt knowing that his previous error had led them to this point.

[break][break] fingers reach up to touch the side of 's right cheek, ghosting across the skin beneath his eyes.

[break][break] 'i like your eyes too.'

[break][break] it's as if even thinking it is the spell that breaks them, because jayden suddenly stands. his dragapult has returned and jayden straightens to receive the news from the ghost-type that they seem to be safe. there are no reports of anyone following them thus far, so it seems as if their mission has been a success.

[break][break] with his good hand, he reaches towards his face to remove his contacts. bright blue dissipate to bruised purple before he looks at the other again.

[break][break] "i apologize for deceiving you, but as you can imagine, it was necessary."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(100%); padding-top:20px; } .jaytop img:hover { filter:grayscale(20%); transition:0.2s all; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
978 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
&run. [m]
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2022 17:10:58 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fern"]

Fern watches him as his face shifts with micro-expressions. As if his mind is whirring with several thoughts per second. Putting together puzzle pieces, though to what they aren’t too sure. But when it finally clicks, the bloom of petal pink across the bridge of his nose, seeping under his eyes and saturating his cheeks makes Fern laugh. Airy, and far from cruel. Amused. His hair is soft, they decide. It’s nice.[break][break]

Featherlight touch flits over his face and Fern stills, surprised as breath snags and flutters in his throat. Oh. He doesn’t dare move, but just as soon as it happens it’s over. Something clicks in ’s mind and he’s pulling away with sudden abruptness. Fern struggles to catch up, color erupting across his face belatedly as he remains crouched–trying to compose himself.[break][break]

They glance up, watching at a short distance as the other communicates with his dragapult. It’s then, in the wake of unexpected touch and the removal of it, that they first feel it–that pitiful, forlorn puppy-dog wanting. Bubbling up from underneath the guilt they feel to make an indiscernible something pitter-pat through their chest.[break][break]

Eventually Fern has to pull himself up again.[break][break]

Still feeling a bit shameful for all of the trouble caused, Fern avoids making a show of things as he typically does. Instead, while Jayden is distracted, he tries to urge the color to fade from his face. Though when the admin turns back toward him with the return of muddled, stormy plum, Fern can’t help the words that slip out, as if he didn’t fully realize he was speaking them aloud–[break][break]

“Ah, there you are.” Void of teasing, impossibly soft.[break][break]

They shake their head, dismissing the apology as a shoulder rises in a slight shrug. “I’m not mad with you for that. I’m a forger, disguise isn’t anything new. I’m the one who made a mess of things, anyway.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.fern]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5fb2c9;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fern b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.fern i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.fern a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.fern .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fern .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fern .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fern .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fern .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.fern]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fern .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,155 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
&run. [m]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2022 7:37:50 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

color dusts across his cheeks at the other's teasing remarks, but jayden is beginning to learn that this is just who fern is. it's a strange thing indeed, that months of standing across a grocery store aisle, exchanging idle conversation, was in preparation for all of this.

[break][break] it's the other's words that sober him to the reality — they are on a mission, and despite jayden's own errors, there is a position at play here.

[break][break] still, his lips curve into a smile regardless. his brows arch. "a forger, huh, and the best name you could come up with was eeby deeby?" jayden shakes his head. he would have to go over 's file once more, because if it was true, then perhaps there was a conversation to be had here.

[break][break] he clears his throat, face shuttering back into his admin status. "delaney, i expect a full report by the end of the day." his injured hangs at his side, with his other glancing briefly at his watch. "a week's worth of scutwork for the error, and i expect it not to happen again." his words are brief, his thoughts already catching up with him as he reminds himself of the rest of the day's schedule. as much as he would have liked to stay...

[break][break] "do you have a ride home? if not - i can arrange one for you."

[break][break] because despite the other's transgressions, they were still a rocket. and rockets took care of each other.

[break][break] they were family, after all.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(100%); padding-top:20px; } .jaytop img:hover { filter:grayscale(20%); transition:0.2s all; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
978 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
&run. [m]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2022 22:04:18 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fern"]

teases them. Them! Fern’s eyes widen, and a surprised squawk of laughter tumbles free. “Oof,” they say as they lift a hand to their chest, “I’ve been struck.”[break][break]

It’s not a genuinely offended tone they continue with, though their words are earnest. “I’ll have you know I’m capable of crafting believable aliases,” they huff, arms folding though their smile is still intact, that ID was made as a joke. My work is quality.”[break][break]

The swerve back into formality is blunt, but expected. Still, Fern can help the pang of disappointment that shoots through them. It’s silly. Foolish, even. And so they box it up, and mask any traces of crestfallenness that threaten to show on his face. “Right, I’ll have that sent to you soon as I can sit down in my office…sir.” The formality tastes weird on his tongue.[break][break]

It’s not something they wish to disrespect, but they’re not sure they like it very much, either. “I won’t let you down.” Again.[break][break]

“Ah, no. That’s alright I can manage, I won’t inconvenience you any further,” they answer with a mild shake of their head. Their smile is rueful, still embarrassed. Fern isn’t one to henpeck, typically, unless it’s his companion pokemon. However, as he turns to slink away and lick the wounds of his mortification, he pauses.[break][break]

A hand lifts, then rests on ’s arm, softly so. “Tend to the burn first, not work.” Their stare slants down to his hand, then drifts back up. “Take care, Michail.”[break][break]

Their touch is withdrawn, and then they retreat down the alleyway with impressive retreat speed.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.fern]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5fb2c9;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fern b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.fern i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.fern a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.fern .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fern .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fern .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fern .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fern .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.fern]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fern .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
&run. [m]
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2022 21:52:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: