part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
TRANSPORT [VALOR]
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2022 22:23:48 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 They find themselves in Mossdeep, recruited to help with the protection of a particular shipment of medicine being sent to the Lilycove Hospital. They had been overrun with pokemon and trainer injuries alike due to the increased volatility of the surrounding distortions. Rocket interference with civilian and league activities didn’t help either.

“Alright, last shipment! Let’s mooooove out!” Eva commands brightly, fixing her flight goggles over her eyes as she climbs atop the Salamence. The large, green dragon would be carrying the heavy box of supplies while the recruited helped protect them.

They’re barely 15 minutes into their journey with three dark dots appear over the horizon. Eva narrows her eyes, suspicious as always. She grabs for the Aerodactyl’s pokeball and readies it, “Incoming!” she warns above the roar of the high winds.

VALOR: DEFEND

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
I can and I will. Watch me.
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
TRANSPORT [VALOR]
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2022 16:46:43 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","awt6"]
[attr="class","main"]

Adaptability is to be expected of a ranger, that much Lia had learned a long time ago. She had first become one for the sake of providing aid to the people of Hoenn, and as such there’s a wide variety of jobs she’ll gladly accept. Still, in the end, aerial will always be at what her and her pokémon are best.
[break][break]
While ’s Salamence carries the supplies, Lia follows close behind atop of her Pidgeot in case they need to protect the shipment, and lo and behold, that much becomes a reality within minutes.
[break][break]
”Got it!”
[break][break]
Out of black and gold Ultra Balls, a pair of Decidueye are released, for among all of her pokémon, they are likely the ones best suited for midair ranged attacks. Especially the one that looks unlike most Decidueye – of shorter wings and with red feathers atop of its head.
[break][break]
”Ju, ARROWS.”
[break][break]
As if mimicking the Archery stance he has seen Lia herself do a million times, the strange Decidueye readies to shoot, TRIPLE ARROWS being aimed.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
[BREAK]
VALOR: DEFEND 🌟

[attr="class","pkmn"][BREAK]
[BREAK]

[newclass=.awt6] --accent: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
TRANSPORT [VALOR]
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2022 18:08:16 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 And much to Eva’s dismay, the three incoming fliers didn’t look friendly. One stranger was mounted atop of TALONFLAME to the right, another rode a BRAVIARY to the left. In the center of their little V-formation was a supposed leader dressed in all black to match his CORVIKNIGHT. The unmistaken, crimson R’s became more clear as they got closer.

“Damn,” Eva huffed, releasing the Aerodactly into the fray alongside Amelia’s Deciueye.

The flash of orange leaves of one did catch her eye, but right now they had to focus.

ARROWS shot out from the wings of the archers. It broke apart their formation, but didn’t seem to strike any of the Rockets as they seemed to crumple and bounce off a shimmering barrier, “Get ready to PROTECT us,” she warns the Salamence. The dragon’s wing beat increased as her grip tightened on the precious cargo she carried, “Knox! Engage!” she commanded as two of the enemies dipped lower to take advantage of coming from below.

The Aerodactyl folded his wings, falling briefly to sit below the Salamence and protect the cargo from below. AGILITY made him almost impossible to catch, a dangerous pokemon to play tag with. Knox wasn’t as well-equipped for ranged attacks like the Decidueye, but his bulk and speed would be difficult to deal with.

As the rider on the TALONFLAME ascended below, Knox met the pokemon’s FLAMETHROWER head on, burst through the fire to slam into the pokemon and rider with IRON HEAD.

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
TRANSPORT [VALOR]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2022 18:01:59 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","awt6"]
[attr="class","main"]

Team Rocket.
[break][break]
Memories come to mind of what she now knows to have been her last encounter with them; when one of Team Rocket’s avatars had broken into the Slateport museum and stolen from them. Remembering the nightmares she had been forced to witness then puts Lia in a sour mood way too quickly.
[break][break]
”Otto, give us a TAILWIND.” Lia tells the Pidgeot that is quick to do as she asks, summoning a gust that enhances their allies’ speed. It should be helpful with this inevitable fight, and also if they end up having to flee from their attackers – even if Lia doesn’t intend on letting it come to that.
[break][break]
”Let’s keep moving!”
[break][break]
She gestures for the pair of Decidueye.
[break][break]
A powerful LEAF STORM keeps their other attackers at bay, diminishing visibility while sharp leaves cut right through feathers. From it, the Alolan Decidueye emerges unharmed, BRAVE BIRD clashing painfully against the Braviary. Lia knows well that Flying types are affected normally by Flying type moves, after all. Sometimes the best defense is offense.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
[BREAK]

[BREAK]

[newclass=.awt6] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
TRANSPORT [VALOR]
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2022 4:53:16 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The Aerodactly isn’t the brightest amongst the flying-types. Although the Talonflame is resistant to IRON HEAD, the sheer force of the attack is enough to send the pokemon’s rider flying off the bird’s back. It forces the Talonflame to disengage and dive down towards its falling rider.

“Let’s go, Mehira!” with the added TAILWIND, a burst of speed send the Salamence flying forward. The Aerodactyl, hot on the dragon’s tail. Running isn’t so bad, as long as the equipment made it safely to the designated drop point. There, they would have more back up to easily overtake the three Rocket. Her partner, , seemed to be making quick work of the Rockets.

With the Talonflme preoccupied, the Aerodactyl rushes to aid Lia’s pokemon. After theDecidueye strikes the BRaviary with BRAVE BRID, the fossil pokemon swoops in to finish off the flying type by CRUNCHING it’s wing and sending it tumbling towards Hoenn.

close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
TRANSPORT [VALOR]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2022 3:34:48 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","awt6"]
[attr="class","main"]

In an ideal world, they would apprehend their attackers, but times are rough in Hoenn right now, people need supplies more than ever, and that makes their mission a vital one. Making sure their cargo arrives safely at its destination is their priority above all else. With this in mind, Lia’s Pidgeot follows closely after ’s Salamence.
[break][break]
Lia herself focuses on the battle. Out of the three birds, only the Corviknight is left: perhaps the strongest and also the trickiest to deal with. Thankfully, with the professor’s Aerodactyl there, that makes it three against one.
[break][break]
The Decidueye work in perfect sync once again. TRIPLE ARROWS are shot by the red one, and when the Corviknight is busy attempting to avoid the ranged attack, the second Decidueye appears from beneath, swinging upwards with a SUCKER PUNCH.
[break][break]
”I think we’re in the clear!” Lia says over the sound of the wind.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
[BREAK]

[BREAK]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
TRANSPORT [VALOR]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2022 18:02:41 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Three against one does not bode well for the Corviknight and its rider. There is an obvious moment of hesitation as they consider fleeing. They are forced to dodge the TRIPLE ARROWS and within that distraction, a SUCK PUNCH lands from below, sending the Corviknight and rider arcing through the air – and right into the path of the waiting Aerodactyl.

A HYPER BEAM builds at the edges of the fossil pokemon’s maw, “Knox, no!” Eva cuts off the attack before it can be unleashed. That would be a bit of overkill, and they are not cruel. Instead, the Aerodactyl watches in frustration as the rider and Corviknight disappear into the clouds to flee the obviously won battle.

“Good! Just a little further!” she smiles, angling the dragon towards their destination.

The remainder of the flight is uneventful. The Corviknight and rider do not return and their descent with the supplies are smooth. With the crate secure and their feet back on solid ground, Eva dismounts the dragon to turn towards .

“You were great up there! Very impressive!”

close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
TRANSPORT [VALOR]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2022 15:02:19 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","awt6"]
[attr="class","main"]

Golden eyes widen when seeing the Aerodactyl prepare a HYPER BEAM, but stops her pokémon before the attack is released. Some people would argue that getting hurt is what their assailants deserve after attempting to steal supplies like these. Lia may be too soft or too gentle from their perspective, since she’d rather not cause permanent damage to pokémon – especially those of avian species she’s fond of. A bit of a bias, admittedly.
[break][break]
After the Corviknight and its rider flee, the rest of the journey proves as uneventful as it gets. She makes the decision not to call the Decidueye back to their pokéballs just in case, and it’s flanking the Pidgeot that they both fly until the group touches down on solid ground.
[break][break]
When the professor praises her, Lia can’t help but laugh lightly, the softest hues of a blush colouring her cheeks.
[break][break]
”Ah, thank you, though really it was the pokémon who did all the work. You were great too! Your Aerodactyl is really strong.”
[break][break]
She dismounts too, moving on to helping with unloading the supplies.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
[BREAK]

[BREAK]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
TRANSPORT [VALOR]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 3:51:35 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva casts a glance back towards her Aerodactyl who landed near the dragon. Knox is still a young, rambunctious thing and when her sniffs out towards the supplies, Eva is quick to return him into his pokeball so he can’t cause any unnecessary trouble.

“Yeah he’s a handful! You Decidueye are so nimble! Those ranged attacks were something else! Say, is that one with the orange headpiece form the distortions? I’ve heard rumors about an alternate form but I haven’t had the opportunity to study it quite yet,” Eva glances hopefully towards the alternate Decidueye.

close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
TRANSPORT [VALOR]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 5:21:16 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","awt6"]
[attr="class","main"]

”Oh… Ju?”
[break][break]
When its name is called, the Decidueye clad in red and orange extends one its wings as if in greeting – it being considerably shorter than the wings of its more common, Alolan counterpart. Ju had looked just like Juniper once too. Lia remembers all too well how the distortion had changed him.
[break][break]
”Yeah… They’re actually brothers from the same clutch, but a few months ago I called Ju out to help me in the middle of a distortion and he changed into this. It was pretty shocking honestly, but he seems comfortable like this.” Lia smiles, because admittedly she had been incredibly worried when the change first occurred, even if she had seen distortions change pokémon before.
[break][break]
An idea occurs to her then, and her attention returns to .
[break][break]
”If you want to study him sometime, you’re more than welcome to. I’m sure he wouldn’t mind! …And, honestly, as his trainer I’d also like to know a little more about it.”
[break][break]
With the offer made, Lia makes sure to give Eva her contact information before they part ways.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
[BREAK]

[BREAK]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
TRANSPORT [VALOR]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 22:40:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: