saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,103 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
OMINOUS
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2022 11:13:05 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"has it really been that long?"[break][break]

yes, it has, for it has been over a year now since matias first ran into his better half again in hoenn. he still remembers how his heart skipped a beat or two. even now, it still does.[break][break]

his hand slips out of hers as he glances up at the stone monuments that surround them. they tower in height, each one carrying the names of lost souls.[break][break]

"too many lost their lives fighting a war they never could've seen coming."[break][break]

a war that made three days feel like an eternity.

[attr="class","ooc"][break]
mission![break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
OMINOUS
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2022 14:10:36 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 For everything they’ve been through this past year, it feels like 10. Hoenn has tested them time and time again and would continue to do so, but there’s no one else she’d rather be beside through it all.

Beneath these pillars is where she first found him again. Eva couldn’t believe it when she first saw him and never imagined something would actually come from it.

The memorial reminds her of what’s been on her mind a lot recently: war. Even now they’re at war with forces they couldn’t see coming. They know they are there, but they can’t stop them. The League doesn’t have control over Hoenn’s dimensional borders, and that’s a terrifying thought. One she hopes to reconcile before it’s too late, before another pillar needs to be erected to continue the list of names.

The doctor sighs as her gaze traces over the lines of names, “Yes, too many,” Eva steps forward to lay down the bouquet of flowers she had been holding, “Do you think they made one of these in Kanto?” she doubts it, but an amusing thought comes to mind, “Do you think our names are on it?”

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,103 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
OMINOUS
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2022 3:48:54 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"i heard there's one in cinnabar."[break][break]

but he's not sure anymore. what monuments they might have once had could easily have been taken down. as sad and upsetting as it is, it would not surprise him. how else would rocket continue with their propaganda?[break][break]

"fuck, i hope not. we might've lost then but we're still here, alive and fighting."[break][break]

which brings him to his next point.[break][break]

his next question is asked softer, almost cautious.[break][break]

"will you be at the primal points?"

mission![break]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
OMINOUS
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2022 4:58:39 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 It would benefit Rocket for people to believe they’re dead. Less resistance, less hope. Eva’s family thought she was, so someone had to have told them. It would feel damn good to storm back in there and cross their names off if there was.

“I’m . . . not sure,” and it’s something she’s considered heavily since the meeting. She’s silent for a moment before she decides to share her hesitations. There’s no one better to share them with than the person she trusts the most in this world.

“I could probably do it if it came down to it but . . . I don’t know if I could live with the guilt afterwards,” save thousands of lives, take thousands of lives. If only morality could be so simply founded on mathematics.

“I’ll go where ever I’m needed most, but I’m not sure where that is.”

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,103 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
OMINOUS
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2022 3:43:27 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"it's at the primal points."[break][break]

where she is hesitant and unsure, he is assured and decided, knowing that if anyone would be able to convince her to fight, it would be him, the person who spent years fighting alongside her in a war many considered unwinnable.[break][break]

turns out, they were right.[break][break]

"i imagine there will be outside interference so should something happen to the nodes, we'll need you there to make sure it activates."[break][break]

he adds:[break][break]

"plus, you have experience dealing with rocket. far more than others."

mission![break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
OMINOUS
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2022 5:45:59 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “Hmph, I don’t know if it will be just Rocket,” she says with some hesitation. There’s too many enemies that Hoenn has made recently, and they could all easily take advantage of their vulnerable state. Sure, the ground could probably use as many operatives as it could to defend the nodes.

“Hoenn has plenty of strong trainers to defend it, they don't need me there. What if there is something wrong with the calculations? The timing? The Primal Energy? I might be of better service in the operations room, with eyes on everything,” but then she couldn’t actually do anything if shit hit the fan, and if Rocket was involved . . . she’d want to fight. She’d definitely want to fight.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,103 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
OMINOUS
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2022 7:22:40 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

actually, she may be right about that. with her skillset and expertise, it would make more sense for her to be in the operations room where she can oversee everything.[break][break]

"you're right. as usual."[break][break]

he chuckles, gaze finally shifting away from the monument to find hers.[break][break]

"i'll miss having you there."

mission![break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
OMINOUS
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2022 20:36:02 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva smirks, lacing her fingers behind her back as she nods in agreement. Right as usual but locking herself up in the operations room felt like a cop out, like she was running from something. She couldn’t find a situation in which things felt right. Perhaps she wouldn’t. None of this was straight forward.

She meets his gaze, concern creeping into hers, “I’ll miss you too.”

And worry about you

She’ll be too far to do anything to save him if he gets reckless, which she predicts he will be. Her decision isn’t set in stone. Dahlia may want her somewhere else. She hopes it’s with him, but she understands if it’s not.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,103 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
OMINOUS
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2022 7:56:44 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

yes, he most definitely will be, but perhaps the one trait he learned from his time in the cloud will prove useful. or, it may prove detrimental as it goes against all that he knows and has done. only time will tell.[break][break]

for now, his hand finds hers, and he's stepping away to lead them toward the shrine.[break][break]

"come on. let's go pay our respects."

mission![break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
OMINOUS
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2022 17:05:15 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 She unlaces her fingers to happily take Matias’s hand as he leads them towards the shrine. Here they are, paying their respects to people who they didn’t know. Their names could easily be carved on the next one Hoenn builds if there’s still a Hoenn after the meteor.

“Do you have a bucket list?” she asks out of the blue, “Like something you absolutely want to do?” Before they potential meet their doom.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,103 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
OMINOUS
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2022 17:09:26 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

it only takes him a moment to come up with a response to her question. he thinks back to his conversation with .[break][break]

"i'd like to get married."[break][break]

it's not something that had been in his plans but she's changed things.[break][break]

"but i wouldn't want to until it's all over."

mission![break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
OMINOUS
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2022 17:37:46 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 His response is rather quick, indicating it’s something he’s thought about before. Her hand squeezes his, more so in surprise than anything else. That’s not what she was expecting to hear from Matias Silph.

Honestly, she shouldn’t be surprised, though. They lived together, bought a home together, loved each other, it was a logical next step. It’s something Eva’s always wanted, deep down, but thought she’d never attain.

Until him.

“Oh yeah?” he could likely hear the smile in her voice, “And who’s the lucky lady?”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,103 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
OMINOUS
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2022 4:33:08 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"oh, just someone i know from kanto."[break][break]

he definitely hears the smile in her voice and it warms him. his hand squeezes hers as they come up to one of the spirit houses.[break][break]

"she's great. smart. funny. beautiful."[break][break]

his head tilts to find her gaze.[break][break]

"i'm not sure what i did to deserve her."

mission![break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
OMINOUS
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2022 5:02:52 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 He squeezes her hand and the warmth shoots up her arm and into her chest. The thought of it excites her, but also scares the shit out of her.

“Hmmm, sounds like quite the catch,” that can't possibly be her. As they approach the spirit house she leans against his arm, their gaze meeting when she glances up at him. The smirk curled at the edge of her lips is playful, “Well, it’s been nice knowin ya,” she sighs, briefly glancing at her empty left hand, “Thanks for stickin’ around, it’s been fun.”

Eva stands up a bit straighter as they enter the more solemn area of the spirit house, "What now?"

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,103 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
OMINOUS
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2022 16:53:34 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

no, this isn't where they will meet their fates, not in some random spirit house in lilycove city. if he could pick one way to go, it would be fighting for what he believes in.[break][break]

himself, pretty much.[break][break]

"we...pray?"[break][break]

he's not entirely sure. even if he's not superstitious, he doesn't want to piss off the spirits. the last thing he needs is to be cursed going into a possible war.[break][break]

off to the side are a few more incense sticks, unlit and ready. he reaches for them, offering her a bundle.

mission![break]