part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
OMINOUS
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2022 6:13:58 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva takes the incense offered by Matias, fingers curling gently around the bundle. She turns to glance around the room one more time, hesitant and unsure.

“I don’t think I’ve ever prayed before,” her family wasn’t religious, and quite honestly, Eva isn’t either. She’s never found it helpful. For many it provided faith or perhaps even an entity to blame for misfortune, as if it’s out of their control. Guess there’s a first time for everything, “Have you?”

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
OMINOUS
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2022 3:56:50 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"i haven't."[break][break]

the answer comes quickly, almost without a second thought only for him to realize moments after that it's not the truth. he remembers.[break][break]

"actually, i have. a few times in kanto."[break][break]

the incense sticks burn, wispy white smoke drifting instead of billowing like burning buildings. the memories are met with a frown.[break][break]

"didn't seem to work then."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]
mission![break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
OMINOUS
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2022 5:49:56 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva steps forward to set out the incense like others before them have, “I thought about it in Kanto but . . . I knew nothing was going to save us but ourselves.” it’s a somber thought, heart breaking really. In the end, they couldn’t even do that.

The thought frustrates her, especially with a rather dark future looming in front of them. She’s been depressed and tired for long enough. If her name ends up on memorial, lit by the dull light of burning incense, she doesn’t want her last few weeks to be full of regret, “What are we doing here?” They should be doing something fun and exciting like they used to, “Let’s get out of here,” she smirks, reaching for his hand.

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
OMINOUS
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2022 7:29:04 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

and they barely did just that — survive.[break][break]

but here they are, well and alive with bundles of incense wafting away in their hands in a place of worship to deities neither of them believe in. once again, she's right.[break][break]

what are they doing here?[break][break]

a grin forms, replacing the somberness that once plagued; whether feigned or otherwise is left unexplored.[break][break]

he places the sticks of incense in the appropriate place before taking a step away. the red shards embedded in his skin glow slightly.[break][break]

"lead the way."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]
mission![break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
OMINOUS
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2022 4:35:22 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 His smirk taunts her, a mirror image of her own. Eva reaches to take his hand, “Happily!” she tugs him after her, leading the way out of the memorial and back towards the streets of Lilycove. Luckily, they don’t have to go far to find something to do. She’s flying by the seat of her pants, being spontaneous. It feels good.

“This way,” she decides, pulling him towards the sparkling lights of downtown Lilycove.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
OMINOUS
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2022 0:45:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: