TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
M.A.G.M.A SAMPLES: SHAYMIN 2
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2022 15:38:11 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtcg"]
[attr="class","main"]

By this point there is no surprise in Ceri’s expression when arriving at Blackstone Labs and seeing that one of her appointments for today is no other than . Or, as Team Rocket files list him: Bee.
[break][break]
Judging by what the calendar says, though, at least today won’t be as bad as the last time they met.
[break][break]
So, when the time for their appointment arrives and when Bee enters the lab, it's with a smile that the researcher greets him from her desk, all of the equipment having been already laid out for them.
[break][break]
”Underboss Del Mar’s Shaymin, eh?” She smirks, her stare implying just as much as her words. ”He really trusts you with his pokémon, hm? Wonder why that is.”
[break][break]
”Let’s get started! Kinda busy today! Is it as much of a glutton as yours?”
[break][break]
Oberon, in fact, is not, and his prissy self is rather offended by the implication.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
M.A.G.M.A Research Sector - GATHER II ♡

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twtcg] --accent: #8999BD; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtcg] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtcg .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtcg b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtcg a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtcg h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtcg h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtcg u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtcg .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtcg .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtcg .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtcg .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtcg .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtcg span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtcg .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtcg .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2022 16:50:30 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Back to the lab he went, away from the refreshing scents of newly cut hay and sweet molasses feed. It was a bittersweet, somewhat poisoned return; Barnaby had enjoyed taking out to his boarding facility, but didn't exactly relish the antics of 's SPECTRIER. The way Mars had laughed later that night after watching the video of him falling on his ass was still burned in Barnaby's memory.

Still, everything had worked out: Ceri got the samples she needed and Mars had agreed to continue offering his rare Pokémon for observation. Today saw yet another of his horde in the laboratory, this time a particularly prissy SHAYMIN.

"Oberon's his name, and I think he lives up to it. Quite the kingly attitude, this one." Barnaby clicked his tongue as he placed the floral hedgehog on Ceri's examination table.

"You know, I'm not too sure. Let's see if he'll take a treat." Reaching into his pocket, he then offered a small cube consisting of a mixture of fruits, veggies, and a few dried mealworms. It was a favorite of Puck's, but would Oberon like it as well?

M.A.G.M.A Research 🝪 Tier #2
close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
Sweet, little, unforgettable thing
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2022 17:18:11 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtcg"]
[attr="class","main"]

Shaymin are absolutely adorable, that much Ceri will never deny. The best part of all? In their Land Form, the fur on their backs is basically like grass, and that means that unlike so many fluffy pokémon, these ones never seem to awaken her awful allergies.
[break][break]
All in all, it looks like it might be a good session.
[break][break]
Cute name. He weighs less than half of what yours does.” She teases Bee with a grin, and the Shaymin seems particularly proud of this. He holds his head up high, and tentatively, Ceri scratches his chin. As a result, Oberon thumps one of his back feet.
[break][break]
It’s then that the small pokémon’s attention turns to Bee once more, and after sniffing the treat, it’s gently that he takes it with his adorable little paws. He gives the daintiest of bites, looking up at the executive, and while he’s preoccupied with all of that, Ceri takes the chance to start the process of collecting samples.
[break][break]
At least Oberon doesn’t seem to mind needles, being too preoccupied with carefully eating. He doesn't rush and the only mess he makes is when he picks out some chunks from the cubes and throws them on the table, not seeming to like those parts for some reason. Picky, of course.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twtcg] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtcg b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtcg a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtcg h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtcg u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtcg .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtcg .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtcg .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtcg .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtcg .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtcg .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2022 17:37:49 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Barnaby's expression, usually pleasant by default, dropped at Ceri's passing comment. Did she just fat shame his Pokémon? Toxic much?

"Puck's a growing boy. He needs the nourishment." He feigned disdain, but ultimately understood that maybe it was time to put his SHAYMIN on a diet... no matter how cute his little waddling body was. When compared to Oberon, the difference was striking - where Puck would have ravaged the treat cube immediately without any discretion, 's SHAYMIN picked at it daintily.

Sheesh.

"...Perhaps I'll get one of those Morpeko wheels for Puck. More exercise might be good for him, actually."

close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2022 18:37:15 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtcg"]
[attr="class","main"]

Eyebrows are raised into perfect arches when Bee mentions that his Shaymin is a “growing boy” and Ceri has to stifle a giggle while resisting the urge to ask if he’s growing sideways. She decides to focus her attention on the Shaymin who is currently present instead.
[break][break]
”Right, right! A wheel might be good… or you could take him to a field or the forest or something, I hear Shaymin like running among flowers and what not.”
[break][break]
As if to prove this, Oberon looks up at her at the mention of flowers but he then seems to sigh in disappointment when realising there’s actually none around.
[break][break]
”I know, I know. Not big on keeping flowers myself. Sorry, mate.” Ceri chuckles, allowing the Shaymin to sniff the cotton swab in her hands before attempting to get a buccal smear out of him.
[break][break]
So far, so good.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2022 0:30:58 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
"Good point. He'd probably really like the garden I had constructed recently." Tucked away in a wooded portion of the very boarding facility had visited was a large, meticulously designed plot of land. Barnaby had leased the space simply to build a serene getaway for himself outside of the toxicity within Mauville's walls, but still close enough to visit frequently.

"Plenty of flowers there for Puck," At this Oberon looked up hopefully as if to say 'what about me?', which goaded an appeasing smirk to Barnaby's lips. "And you too, little one. We'll make a proper picnic out of it, hm?"

While Ceri continued with her sample collection, he gently stroked one of Oberon's back paws with a single thumb in a soft, soothing manner.

close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2022 2:56:29 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtcg"]
[attr="class","main"]

The mention of gardens and flowers brings back memories of her mother and of long lost days, and in these grim times when her region is in shambles and Hoenn faces its impending doom, such grieving thoughts are not welcome at all. Still, Ceri laughs, revealing nothing of her inner turmoil.
[break][break]
Cute. Didn’t take you for the gardening type.” She teases, finishing up with her samples. Oberon leans in closer to Bee’s hand when the man pets him, and it’s gently that the Shaymin’s small cheek rubs against him. Cute. Apparently this one is really fond of him.
[break][break]
”That’d be all. Underboss Del Mar sent his own notes on this little guy, right?”
[break][break]
He had done so with his Spectrier and Zeraora, after all. Can’t have Bee do all the work.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2022 3:11:40 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
"Oh, I'm definitely not. But my gardener does a wonderful job maintaining the property." Barnaby didn't even try to deceive her. There was no point in putting on a front with - not as Bee, anyway.

A tickling at his arm drew his cobalt gaze downwards, where he saw Oberon cuddling up in an obvious display of affection. Aaaw. Okay, that was kind of cute. For his good behavior Barnaby gave the SHAYMIN a little scritch behind his ears and a second treat cube. Whether he would even eat another one was questionable, but he thought he'd offer nonetheless.

"He did! Here, I have them..." Barnaby reached into his pocket and extracted the set of notes, which were written on obviously high-quality paper, before extending them to .

close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2022 3:21:31 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtcg"]
[attr="class","main"]

Sooooo bougie.”
[break][break]
Her grin is playful, Cheshire-like, and when watching the Shaymin so carefully and delicately take the treat only to then sniff it and drop it as if disgusted by it, she laughs with honest and unabashed glee.
[break][break]
Gloves are removed once all samples have been properly stored, and taking the notes, Ceri gives them a quick look before turning towards Bee once more.
[break][break]
”Cool, cool. Hope your boyfriend has some other rare pokémon for me next week. ” She winks even though she has no reason to make such assumptions about what’s going on here. Or, does she? She had heard certain interesting whispers about the training facilities….
[break][break]
"Cya soon, Bee!"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2022 3:49:18 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
"Whatever you're insinuating is incorrect, but I'll check in with Underboss Del Mar all the same and see if he can offer anymore Pokémon." Barnaby peeled off, smooth as glass and obviously unfazed. Deception was apart of his occupation, after all, and he had no trouble lying through his teeth.

But was it truly a lie? He and were not boyfriends... yet there was no denying the affection that existed between them. Hm.

"Come along, Oberon." Barnaby plucked the SHAYMIN from the examination table and placed him on his shoulder, where he would stay until they reunited with Mars. "Thanks again, Ceri. Have a good night."

As Barnaby made to leave, he couldn't help but feel a twinge in his chest as 's teasing remark replayed in his head. Boyfriend... huh? It kind of had a nice ring to it.

close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2022 3:52:14 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]

M.A.G.M.A SUBJECT M3

SPECIES: 492 Shaymin シェイミ
[break]
[break]
[break]
WEIGHT: 4.8lbs
[break]
HEIGHT: 0'9"
[break]
OWNER:
[break][break][break]
APPEARANCE: Species standard for Land Form.
[break][break]
TEMPERAMENT: Described as "prissy" and "proud". Cooperative. Not particularly food motivated. No issues during examination process.
[break][break]
POKÉRUS-Y: Negative
[break]
SHADOW GENES: Not-Detected
[break]
ILLUMINA GENES: Not-Detected
[break]
SPECIAL MOVES: None
[break][break]
SAMPLES COLLECTED:
  • Pokérus-Y Rapid Antigen Detection
  • Buccal Smear
  • Whole Blood
  • Plasma
  • Tissue
  • Infinity Energy Readings

2022-10-15[break]
RESULTS PENDING

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2022 8:05:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: