thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
razor deep [c]
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2022 13:48:33 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
He'd descended upon his lover like a storm, fierce and all-consuming. There had been no words, no sweet confessions or even lewd suggestion, only force and heat and desperation.

He'd pinned against the wall and taken him like it might be the last time.

Because what if it was?

Ragged in the aftermath, he catches his breath and lays gentle kisses along marks left by tooth and claw. Rough as his indulgence had been, he'd also been careful not to compromise the other's fighting strength — they were both going to need to be at their best.

He can't find words, but Temp would doubtless note the way his fingers tremble before he grips his husband's neck like a lifeline and presses their foreheads together. His skin shines with sweat. His eyes are wide and white.

Outside the window of their Sootopolis home, METENO 99943 cuts a fiery path toward the earth.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
razor deep [c]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2022 1:48:25 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
had tasted like blood and desperation. It was more romantic than it should have been.

The end careens towards them and all Temp feels is warm and loved (and a bit sore.)

Temp stares up at Gavin, matching his intense look with something warm and gooey and warm.

His hands are raised to gently squish Gavin's cheeks together. Give him fishy lips.

"You're thinking too hard, sweetness."
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
razor deep [c]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2022 2:19:40 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

He is.[break][break]

Gavin's thinking too hard and too much and yet somehow not enough. His mind is racing, hands shaking, and there's not enough time left in the world to tell how beautiful he is. How loved.[break][break]

Ordinarily he might laugh at his husband's attempts to cheer him, but tonight Gavin remains somber.[break][break]

"I love you." Fierce and firm and not enough. "We're going to survive this," he insists, but in case we don't, "You are the best thing that's ever happened to me."[break][break]

He pulls his husband close and hugs him tight enough to hurt.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
razor deep [c]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2022 2:39:51 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Temp shifts his arms to hug back. Squeeze and dig his fingers in. Leave another mark on 's skin.

"I love you, too." An answer to a call, meant with every fiber of who he is.

"We're going to survive this. We'll come out stronger."

And yet. And yet.

"But just in case. If anything does happen..." Temp doesn't fear death in the same way Gavin does so he isn't afraid to speak those words.

"Just know I'll die the happiest man in the world. All because I'll be with you."
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
razor deep [c]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2022 2:48:11 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Gavin arches into the touch, breath hitching.[break][break]

He nods at the encouragement, wills the words to sink in deep and soothe gnawing anxieties. Stronger, together. This will be one of the first times they've fought side-by-side; the Darkest Day had hardly counted, for Gavin had been too late. Had nearly lost him.[break][break]

Not this time. He will not lose him to anything but the death of the universe.[break][break]

"I will never face death with joy," he says, after a long pause. "I can't. But I can face it, with you."[break][break]

I don't want to die. He buries his face against Temp's neck and breathes him in. But if I do, I'd rather spend those last moments with you.[break][break]

"Are you sure about this?"
[break][break]
Rocket were asking more of Temp than they ever had.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
razor deep [c]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2022 3:06:51 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
There is so much Temp could say. Comforting words that his dad has tried to use on him years ago, when he stood crying over freshly filled graves in a sandy shore. But he knows how hollow those words can sound. Death isn't an end for Temp's people.
It's just another step in life. It's the crushing loneliness before crossing over that Temp can't stand the idea of.

"My pocket knife is in my pants." There is a vague jerk of the chin towards wherever he thought had thrown them. He just grins up at the other, cheeky. A callback to their previous conversation. If Gavin didn't want him there, he'd happily lay here while the other carved his heart out.

"I need to do this, Cill." If he didn't how else could he stand proudly by his husband's side? Yet, he deflects with humor.
"I can't brag about my hot husband if I can't tell anyone who you are."
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
razor deep [c]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2022 3:14:47 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Distressed as he is, it takes Gavin a moment to catch on. His brow furrows, lips pursed until they part on a silent 'oh' of realization.[break][break]

"I'd sooner die than hurt you."[break][break]

It's why he asks again, in spite of that previous conversation. A last chance for his husband to change his mind. What Rocket — what Gavin was asking for Temp was nothing short of everything. He would lose connections made among the League. He would lose the safety of being able to venture out in public, undisguised.[break][break]

He'd lose himself, for Gavin's sake.[break][break]

But Temp reiterates his certainty, and Gavin accepts it with their foreheads pressed together and fingers tangled.[break][break]

"I am so proud of you." It was not easy for Temp to hear, he knew. "Even more to call you mine."[break][break]

To be his, in return, and for the world to know.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
razor deep [c]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2022 4:35:16 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Even with all they had just done, everything they had done in the past together, the praise is still what makes Temp's cheeks flush hot. He nuzzles against , staring up into the other's eyes.

"I'd walk backwards into hell smiling if I thought it would make you happy." Temp knows it wouldn't but it's the idea of it.
Of being willing to tear away everything he's ever had and known for the other.

His love burns hot enough to burn down any bridges needed.

"I had an idea for tomorrow."
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
razor deep [c]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2022 21:38:56 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"You will survive, if you want to make me happy."[break][break]

It comes out like a threat, rumbled low in his throat, but it's passion that drives the heat behind the words.[break][break]

He kisses Temp again, but this time it's tender and slow. Let not their last memories together be only of hurt and desperation; Temp must remember his sweet side, too, the compassion buried deep. If all that will be left of him is a memory, let it be this: his hands mapping the canvas of his lover's flesh, the taste of their kiss, the way he curves an arm around Temp's waist to keep him close.[break][break]

Tomorrow.[break][break]

Eyes closed, he draws breath slow. He does not want to think about tomorrow, but knows they must.[break][break]

"Tell me."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
razor deep [c]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2022 18:57:10 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
The kiss is sweeter than others they had shared that night. It reminds Temp of thick honey, gooey and so rich he could get drunk off it. He smiles into it, allowing to spoil him a bit while they have time.

But they much soldier on.

Temp thinks of the chipped Dive ball on his belt, of the pokemon inside.

"I'm going to try and get close to the crystal. They all know me as a Gym Leader, right? Then I have Bongo use his Z Move to bind everyone. That way Rocket can attack."
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
razor deep [c]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 6:23:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: