awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Starfall
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2022 5:33:02 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
Killian slunk down on the couch, fresh glass of whiskey in hand. He dismissed Deoxys for the evening. The alien slinking off to parts unknown so Killian might spend his last night alone with his love.

Not that he thought he'd die. Hardly. Hoenn simply taught him a hard lesson.

Things rarely go as planned.

He took a drink. "You think I'm crazy don't you?" he asked the redhead, "I mean, I don't blame you. It all sounds maddening." He couldn't help but talk about work. They hadn't exactly discussed the events of the meeting, after all.

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Starfall
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2022 5:21:16 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

There was lot on the horizon, too much. A meteor in the sky threatened to tear him away from her and even she didn’t know where she would end up tomorrow. Mt. Pyre? Littleroot? They would send her wherever they saw fit, one likely being more dangerous than the other. None were as dangerous as space.

She didn’t trust Deoxys, she didn’t trust Lulu, and she knew Rocket would put their precious plans ahead of Killian’s well-being.

“It’s all absurd,” and that’s the truth. Lex drags her own glass of whiskey off of the kitchen counter to sneak around the edge of the couch and settle beside him.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Starfall
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2022 13:44:33 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
"Absurd but fascinating."

he added, trademark curiosity brimming behind his eyes. What lay beneath Littleroot and on the incoming meteor? Killian wouldn't mind finding out if death didn't loom over them like an ominous shadow.

He rested his head against Lex's shoulder.

"Sorry I didn't talk to you before volunteering." she practically glared at him when he asked to lead the meteor assault.

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Starfall
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2022 3:45:13 GMT

Of course he thought this was all fascinating. Not dangerous. Not absurd. Not even unrealistic. Of course, Killian’s perception of reality changed the moment Deoxys bestowed certain abilities onto him. He was invincible, Lex was fragile. The finality of death was still something she thought about and weighed heavy on her conscious.

Lex allows his head to rest her shoulder, the fingers of her free hand curling to tangle in his dark hair. Her lips brush against his hair, a deep breath taking in his perfect scent, “It’s fine,” her voice muffled as she kissed his head, “I should have expected it.”

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Starfall
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2022 18:27:31 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
Goosebumps raced down Killian's arms at her touch, and he shut his eyes. It was always the simplest things - fingers in his hair or a kiss on the forehead that he cherished the most. They made all the fighting worth it in the end.

"I'll make it up to you." he whispered, his empty hand rubbing her thigh. "I promise."

He glanced up at her. Even from the awkward angle of her shoulder, Lex was gorgeous. Breathtaking. And far stronger than the fragile thing Killian knew she thought herself to be.

"You were smart to suggest Mossdeep." Killian added, "I wish we took it over Littleroot."
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Starfall
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2022 23:04:49 GMT

His promise implied there’s a future after all this. Unfortunately, Lex wasn’t so sure. There were too many unknowns for her liking. Hell, she didn’t even know where she was going to be tomorrow. The worst part, is that they won’t be together. It’s unsettling, and her stomach twisted into a knot at the thought of it. She wanted to scream at him, beg him not to go, but she knew it would be useless and that’s not how she would want to spend their last night, “I know you will,” she whispered, conceding to the future she can’t change.

“I have good ideas sometimes,” her tone was obviously playful. She gave him one last kiss on her head before taking another sip of her whiskey, “I wish we did too,” but that was another thing she could not change.

She quickly licked a bit of rogue whiskey off the corner of her lip, “I hope the barrier disappears after all this . . .” but even if that happened, she doubted Rocket would give them a break. A freshly taken city would certainly stir up a few conflicts, “I’d like to plan a wedding,” preferably in Johto, but to her it didn’t matter where, she just wanted to marry him.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Starfall
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2022 17:39:12 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
"More often than you think." Killian whispered absentmindedly. Sparks of brilliance struck Lex more frequently than a majority of their cohorts. Of that, he was sure. Most of those nitwits craved war in the face of annihilation.

Exhaling, he slid from Lex's shoulders to set his drink on the table before leaning back against the couch. Killian stared up at the ceiling.

"The barrier is primiarly here to funnel Meteno to Hoenn. Once we deal with it, I'm sure it'll fade." or so he theorized. Honestly, he didn't know, and that coiled an Ekans in his chest. The last thing Killian wanted was to be stuck in Hoenn forever.

He glanced from the ceiling at the mention of their wedding. "You don't want to have it here, do you?" When Killian pictured their marriage, it always happened in Johto, and not the region that reeked of saltwater and shame.

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Starfall
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 6:38:50 GMT

Lex couldn’t help but let out a small laugh, leaning in closure to his touch. He always seemed to see the best in her for some silly reason. He was the one with the brilliant ideas, hers were decent at best.

A finger absentmindedly tapped the chilled glass rested on her knee. While Kilian reached to set his aside, lex brought hers to her lips to take a healthy sip. The Johto whiskey was delicious, as always. Lex said a silent prayer to what deity may be listening that she also hoped the barrier would fade. While she tolerated Hoenn, she also hopped to return to Johto someday.

“Here?” she almost laughed, but instead settled for a grin, “Of course not. I would love to get married back home, in Johto,” Lex reached towards the table to set down her own glass of whiskey. She slowly slid a leg over Killian’s lap to draw herself onto it. She straddled him with a soft, pleasant smile. If that didn’t get his attention, she gently coax his gaze back to hers by tilting her chin down, “But really I don’t care where it is, I just want to marry you.”

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Starfall
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2023 6:55:58 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
The weight on his legs brought his attention down and a smile to his lips. God, Lex was breathtaking, from her hair to the scar under her eye. How many times had Killian gotten lost in that golden gaze? A dozen? More?

So much love for him inside those doubloons, and he's still not sure what he did to put it there.

"I care." he caressed her cheek with one hand and brushed red locks behind her ear with the other. "I only get to marry you once. I want it to be perfect." He wouldn't settle for less.

"Is that okay with you?"

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Starfall
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2023 18:50:26 GMT

Lex settled in comfortably on his lap. It wasn’t an uncommon position to find herself in. She much preferred it to sitting beside him instead. The soft smile grew a little wider when his cerulean gaze found hers. In the comfort of their home and under the security of his touch, all her walls melted away and the distant icy Beast was a soft, warm companion.

“Of course not,” her voice, deep and soft like velvet, “But you better do it soon,” her grin was playful as she leaned closer to gently place her forehead against his, “I’m getting antsy,” not cold feet, not regret, just the deep seated desire to become his wife, not just his fiancé.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Starfall
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2023 19:18:47 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
"Maybe this will hold you over."

Killian kissed at her neck, drinking in her flesh like the finest champagne. So sweet, so delicious. All his.

He marked her with another kiss, and another on his way to her lips. Beautiful cherry lips that he couldn't wait to spend a lifetime kissing.
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Starfall
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 3:47:35 GMT

“Hmmmmm,” she hummed, closing her eyes as his lips met her neck. Each kiss tickles her fair skin, setting fire to a small flame that continued to grow with each gentle touch. Her body shivered, fingers curling into his shoulders.

Her lips happily met his with a deep, passionate kiss. Her arms moved to wrap around his neck to pull herself closer. Those cherry lips pulled into a smile when he pulled away to speak again, “It’s certainly a good distraction,” she murmured, her warm breath brushing against his lips before kissing him again.