part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
WHO? [c]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2022 21:05:31 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Cotume parties were always quite fun, especially masquerades. There’s always an air of mystery around each attendant which always added a little spice. Toni, in particular enjoyed the deception. Anyone could be whoever they wanted to be, no rules, no strings attached.

“Thank you,” she purrs, delicately taking the full martini glass off the tray offered by the waiter. Even the staff were dressed to the nines, hiding their faces behind matching masks. The night is young, and she had yet to find herself getting in any trouble, but her dark eyes do sparkle with a hint of mischief as they prowl across the partygoers, admiring the variety of costumes.

|Costume Party
Outfit

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
WHO? [c]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2022 21:17:03 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Ironically aside from Easter, this was his favorite holiday. Though it was for all the wrong reasons, when one lived in the echelon of people that he did. Halloween offered many distractions, be it tricks, or treats. He enjoyed the distractions as they came to him, and who cared about a little deceit that may come as a result. Everyone was here to have a good time. So with his mask on, and his suit ruffle free he stepped into the ballroom, to the large gathering of Hoenns most elite. Or well that is what he would believe. Those here were probably within his bracket, or so they'd like to think.

Regardless it mattered not who they were beneath the facade, all that mattered was who they wanted to be. So the question was, who would he be tonight? Would he be the stuffy businessman that so many knew, that so many dealt with on a daily basis, or would be let himself be free from those shackles for a single night. After everything that had happened, he needed to let go a little bit. His eyes scanned those around, and they rested on a woman in a very unique outfit. She was almost dressed like someone he had seen in a magazine once. A tight outfit with a feline mask.

So he approached her noting the martini in her hand, and he made his way over to her, shifting through the crowd with practiced steps. Upon reaching her, he kept his gaze fixed to her eyes.

"I would ask for your name, but that would defeat the point...So instead I'll be a step bolder. Can I have this dance?" The music had begun to build up, and Amor couldn't stand idly by.

Amor's Outfit
close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
whatever she's feelin' like
Poacher
Boss Bitch
I keep a record of the wreckage of my life
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
WHO? [c]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2022 21:36:13 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Amongst mingling guests, it’s easy to spot someone moving against the crowd. Long silver hair, tall, a dark suit. Toni’s scarlet lips turned up in a smile of greeting before she took a small sip of her dirty martini. The bitterness of the olives soothed the sharp sting of the chilled vodka.

“Yes, that would defeat the purpose,” she agrees with a soft smile. Her dark gaze only breaks from his for a moment to inspect his outfit, it’s more stately than what she chose to go with. Her reputation wasn’t important tonight, no one would know who she was, she could be whoever she wanted to be.

Her head tilts subtly as she considers the offer with another sip of her cocktail. The sip quickly turns into a few gulps as she finishes the beverage. It would be too hard to dance with one in her hand. Her tongue gently traces the curve of her lips to pick up any stray beads of the martini, “Sure,” she lets a nearby waiter take her drink before she steps forward to slip her arm underneath his, “Lead the way, stranger.”

|Costume Party

Outfit

[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
WHO? [c]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2022 21:46:38 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
It was strange to be called a stranger. He stuck out usually, long silvery hair, eyes with slit-like pupils, but he didn't mind not being recognized, or at least she was being courteous enough to pretend to not know who he was. Though observed her like a hawk behind his mask, the way she moved. Like she was prey for the taking, the trace of her tongue along her lips, the way in which she tucked herself into his arm before they walked onward to the dance floor. Only when they were in a spot away from the others did he unravel his arm from hers, and slip it around her waist. Keeping her close as he took her free hand, and so began a waltz.

Slow, and steady to match the tone of the music, but there was something inside of him that wanted out. His blood thrummed with the music as their bodies moved.

"So how many people do you think are going to lose control tonight?" It was a common occurence at such events where anonymity was promised, and if she had been to them before she would know that as well. "Unable to contain themselves with the promise of no judgement. I bet we see someone naked before long." There was an easy smile as he spoke to her as if he had known her his entire life. But that wasn't true, it was just the false comfort of the mask, but such was the power of being unknown.

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
WHO? [c]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2022 22:04:36 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 For years her mother groomed her to remain among the high society in Sinnoh. Balls, galas, philanthropic events: they were all a staple in her previous life. It’s not that Toni didn’t enjoy them, but they were never quite as exciting as gatherings like these. But her mother had trained her well, and when the Stranger proceeds to lead them into a Waltz, she falls into pace with him naturally, staying close.

Toni laugh lightly at the thought of someone running around with nothing but a mask. It’s true though, at events like this, the promise of anonymity could be almost too alluring – no consequences.

“This is actually my first event like this,” it’s a lie, but so is everything else tonight, “But I do see the appeal.”

|Costume Party

Outfit

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
WHO? [c]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2022 22:13:23 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Was she lying? Perhaps so, but he wasn't here to judge. Instead he would play the part of the gentleman, and not intrude upon the ladies business. Well unless she invited him to intrude that was. At her laugh, the melodic way in which she fell into pace with him, she had to have at least danced before. It made him comfortable to pull her just a little closer should she allow it, though his hands remained steady where they were.

"Well then I'm glad to have met you here." Came the soft reply as they spun around the dance floor in their own little corner of the world. "Places like this have a way to reveal the true nature of someone, don't you think?" Whether it be something that they repressed, or something that they wanted to do so desperately that it tore away at their soul day in, and day out.

"A place where anything could happen with anyone. It's like the lottery, you could be a lucky winner." Was there a double meaning to his words? He'd let her wonder that with a playful grin as he slowly drew her body down into a dip as the music came to a halt for a few steady beats. "Or perhaps it is me who is the lucky winner." A small chuckle on his lips. "For getting such a lovely dance partner." At least those were the words he said, but perhaps the truth lay within the lie.

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
WHO? [c]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2022 22:23:40 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Toni didn’t stop the gentle tug as he pulled her closer. Her own movements flawlessly shifted just slightly to keep her from stepping on his feet. The world that spun around them seemed to of little consequence to either as they hungrily devoured each other’s company.

“Mm yes, no consequences,” who wouldn’t be enticed by that? “I certainly find it exhilarating,” she admits, wondering what sort of trouble she’d allow herself to get into with the promise of no consequences.

The music slows, and she falls into a dip, her weight pressing into the hand on her back. She places trust in the Stranger not to let her fall. Her lips twitch into a small smirk as she looks up at him, dark eyes bearing into his, “Perhaps we’re both lucky,” she responds in a quiet voice.

| Costume Party
Outfit

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
WHO? [c]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2022 22:36:53 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
As they hovered there with the music dulling around them in their own little world. Everyone else didn't matter because in this land of make believe they were who, and whatever they wanted to be. In that moment the thing that wanted to be free from inside of him showed itself. Slowly inch by inch, centimeter, by centimeter he closed the distance until they were. Their lips were just barely apart as he whispered the words to her. Honey fell from his lips as he spoke to her.

"I am inclined to agree." And then everything he kept inside came uncoiled. Amor never acted on feelings, or emotions. There was no room for that in his normal life. Relationships, sex, even emotional comfort. Those were things he kept away from himself, but tonight it was different. Tonight he could lie to himself, and say it was okay.

So one by one the shackles he kept on himself fell off, and he spread his wing, seizing her lips with a sudden intensity that seemed to come from nowhere. There was ramp up, no warning aside from his approach to explain this sudden passion that gripped him. The smoldering embers in his blood thrummed into a rousing crescendo until the only thing left was a roaring inferno. It was all consuming, and it was everything he refused to let himself have, or feel untethered for this very moment. But she was here as well, she was a liar just like him, which meant she could handle the heat. It wouldn't burn her, and so he felt no need to hold back, just for this once.

He would lie to himself, and say it was okay.

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
WHO? [c]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2022 22:56:52 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 A relationship built on lies was not a relationship at all. Good thing that’s what neither of them are looking for. Between all the lies, their desires overlap. There’s a shadowed area amongst their privileged lives that’s taboo. Tonight’s the night to dip their toes in the dark water, to bite the forbidden fruit, to cast aside a sense of purpose and indulge in selfish behaviors.

Deep down, Toni despises men. They’re animals that typically preyed on the weak. She’s a predator, and most men posed a threat to her whether that meant in business or amongst their social circles. What would it be like to take a fellow predator head on? Fight to the death until their desires are equally met?

Tonight would be the night to live fearlessly. After all, what is there to fear when none of it is real?

His lips creep closer, close enough to feel the warmth of his breath drift across them before he pounces. She meets the predator on his level, sharp nails dig into his arm as she pulls herself closer to deepen the passion of the kiss. She’s equally as aggressive and unhinged, biting at his lip before she pulls away, “Mmm,” she licks her lips, a shaky breath replenishes her while a desire for more claws at her chest. She likes the taste of losing control, “Delicious.”

| Costume Party
Outfit

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
WHO? [c]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2022 23:11:55 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
The way her grip tightens, the teeth find her way to his bottom lip. She answered in a similar manner to him, and that was all he required. Pulling her closer, and leaning forward so that his breath kissed her ear as he composed himself. There were no rules, no judgement, tonight they could get away with anything. Status mattered little. However he felt her claws, and part of him wondered what it would be like to take her on. Whatever happened he knew that it wouldn't be tender.

"Shall we....Find some privacy?" Though Amor had no qualms about continuing out here, but the mask only covered his face, and not his crotch. Which is something he would prefer to not have the voyeurs' gawk at. A gentle nip at her bottom lobe, either enticement or payback for his lip.

Something told him that she would meet his challenge, and if not then he would just be left mildly disappointed. It was almost like a fairy tale. They had a time limit to be someone else, someone special, but when the clock struck midnight their masks would fall off, and they would return to the mundane mediocrity of their lives.

But if it was just for one minute, or one hour, he wanted to pretend a little more. It was liberating to finally be himself.

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
WHO? [c]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2022 23:24:23 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Composure comes easy enough for two practiced pretenders. Well, for now. They let the boiling lust simmer for a few moments longer. Toni’s heartbeat quickens, betraying her excitement as his breath lingers on her ear. The sharp nip sends a jolt through her core, causing her grip to tighten again on his arm. Her fingers snake up into his silver hair, leverage to pull herself close, scarlet lips find his ear and she repeats a familiar phrase, “Lead the way, Stranger.”

| Costume Party
Outfit

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,996 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
WHO? [c]
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2022 1:36:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: