1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Tricks are for kids (C)
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2022 15:51:22 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Amor's night had been eventful to say the least. He had attended a special masquerade party, and of course met a masked woman who he had no clue who she was. However one dance lead to another thing, and well Amor had a few new marks on him, but it was a small price to pay. They were covered up anyway, no one would notice anything odd about him except for the fact that he was in a very chipper mood. Humming a light tune as he walked down the streets of New Mauville. On his shoulder was his Pikachu, and they were both in costume.

It was time for trick or treating, he had promised Adontis that once he got home they would get ready to go out for it. The little glutton of a electric type loved sweets. Perhaps it was a trait that he got from his trainer, none could say, but they were both dressed up as characters from an anime that Adontis liked to watch before they turned in for bed. It was something about ninja's, and some loud blonde kid screaming "Believe It" every five seconds. Amor didn't get the appeal, but it made Adontis happy, and he had picked out the outfits for them both to wear.

Amor was wearing the outfit of one of the villains he believed, some guy who could summon snakes. Adontis on the other hand was dressed up as the Snake Villains disciple. So with a spring in his step, Adontis on his shoulders, they were set to get all the candy!

Amor is Orochimaru

close tab

played by

Azul

Faye Jacobs
She/Her
November 11th
Castelia City, Unova
None of your business
Actress
Civilian
I'm feeling pretty empty, this attitude's expensive
awards
105 posts
Fae Madden DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fae
Fae Madden
Tricks are for kids (C)
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2022 16:11:12 GMT
Fae Madden Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tfm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Halloween has always been Fae’s favourite time of the year.
[break][break]
Hoennian Halloween, though? It’s nothing like how she’d celebrate it in Unova, that’s for sure, but even when the threat that’s the meteorite is ever so visible in the night sky, she refuses to let this Halloween (potentially her last Halloween) suck.
[break][break]
She had gone to an event dressed in a bit of a questionable maid outfit, a reference to one of her most well known TV roles, and now that the event is over, it’s while she’s on her way out of Mauville that the Galarian Zigzagoon by her side wanders away in a rush.
[break][break]
”Pop? Where the hell are you going?”
[break][break]
To beg for candy at one of Mauville’s apartments, apparently.
[break][break]
”Ugh. Why is he always such a glutton?”
[break][break]
Sighing, she follows.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
OUTFIT[break]
Mission - Trick or Treating ♡

[attr="class","pkmn"][BREAK]

[newclass=.tfm] --accent: #BA6173; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tfm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tfm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tfm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 13.5px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tfm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tfm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tfm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tfm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.tfm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tfm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tfm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; line-height: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tfm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tfm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.tfm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tfm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tfm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Tricks are for kids (C)
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2022 16:36:55 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
He came up the stairs to the apartment complex thinking they would work their way from top to bottom. Adontis had his bag ready to go, and as he went to knock on the door a black, and white blur came out of nowhere. Almost knocking Amor off balance, and Adontis hopped from his shoulder to confront the culprit with his electric sacks sparking. Amor gave him a headpat, and picked him up as a woman in a maid outfit seemed to be following the Galarian Zigzagoon. Quirking a brow as he did his best to not look her over, he was still riding high from the previous night.

"Er hello, I think your friend is nearby." He said hoping that he was right about her owning the pokemon. Regardless he knocked on the door, and Adontis keeping an eye on the maid, and her unruly pokemon put on his best smile as he held out his little bag.

"Pika Pi!" He said excitedly as the elderly man who was dressed as a scarecrow pulled out a handful candy from his bowl, and poured it into the bag.

Thinking that the woman, and her pokemon were next he politely stepped aside with an easy smile on his lips. He had seen many unique outfits today, but a maid was a new one. Though he felt like he knew her from somewhere, and he just couldn't quite place his finger on it. Doing his best to not stare like a creep he moved on to the next door.

close tab

played by

Azul

Faye Jacobs
She/Her
November 11th
Castelia City, Unova
None of your business
Actress
Civilian
awards
105 posts
Fae Madden DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fae
Fae Madden
Tricks are for kids (C)
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2022 17:03:21 GMT
Fae Madden Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tfm"]
[attr="class","main"]

”Oh.” Fae pauses when the man addresses her, looking at him. He’s wearing a costume she doesn’t quite recognize, but admittedly she also doesn’t take the time to properly look at it. She’s more preoccupied with what he says.
[break][break]
Golden eyes wander over the hallway, searching for her Zigzagoon. The door of the apartment opens, and an elderly man dressed as a scarecrow steps out to offer them candy. Around the corner, she can see the slightest peek of Pop’s nose sniffing as if he could smell the treats from there.
[break][break]
Her eyes roll, but she steps up to get candy for her pokémon all the same, and of course, the moment she does, the Zigzagoon runs to her side, its pink tongue lolling out of its mouth.
[break][break]
”Thanks.” Fae tells the strangely-dressed man once the door closes, and then she does no more than shrug. ”He gets excited about treats.”

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
OUTFIT[break]

[newclass=.tfm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tfm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 13.5px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tfm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tfm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tfm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.tfm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tfm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tfm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; line-height: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tfm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tfm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.tfm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Tricks are for kids (C)
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2022 17:44:55 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
At her statement he chuckles a little, and nods as Adontis urges him to the next door.

"I understand that, Adontis here is the same way. Anything sweet, and he just devours it like a bottomless pit." At his teasing, the Pikachu puffs out his cheeks defiantly, but Amor just gives him more headpats. "Um I hope you don't mind me asking, but have I seen you somewhere before? You look familiar, but I can't place my finger on it....Er sorry that must come off as weird." Amor said running his fingers through his hair trying to freak the woman out.

Knocking on the next door an elderly woman dressed up as a witch was handing out assorted cookies. Adontis grabbed one that resembled a scarecrow, and she gave Amor one that looked like a pumpkin. He hadn't been trying to get a cookie, but he wasn't in the habit of arguing with old ladies. Lest they talk his ear off.

"Er I'm Amor by the way, nice to meet you." He said introducing himself to the maid as he stepped away letting her, and her pokemon ahve their turn as Adontis happily nommed on the cookie, and Amor gave him his when he was finished.

close tab

played by

Azul

Faye Jacobs
She/Her
November 11th
Castelia City, Unova
None of your business
Actress
Civilian
awards
105 posts
Fae Madden DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fae
Fae Madden
Tricks are for kids (C)
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2022 18:06:27 GMT
Fae Madden Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tfm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Most electric type pokémon aren’t really Fae’s style (other than Morpeko, perhaps), but the Pikachu in its little costume is admittedly pretty damn cute, and there’s a faint smirk when watching it puff up its cheeks. It fades away with the question, though, and she does no more than look at the stranger.
[break][break]
”Hmm… You might have. I get that a lot.” She shrugs, because it’s not like she has never been asked that before. It’s the typical sort of question she has come to expect – a lot of her movies and TV shows are pretty damn popular, so it’s not surprising that people recognize her for them. Still, she doesn’t clarify immediately. Going around being all “Well, duh, I’m a movie star” doesn’t suit Fae. Sometimes it's nice to act like a regular person.
[break][break]
”Maybe I should’ve wore a mask…”
[break][break]
”Fae.” She responds to the introduction while her Zigzagoon grabs a cookie with its little paws. Unlike the man who had introduced himself as “Amor”, Fae does decline when the elderly woman offers her one too, noticing the way she narrows her eyes as if she too were about to recognize her. ”It’s nice to meet you too, Amor.”
[break][break]
Is it?
[break][break]
She doesn’t even smile, she just moves on to the next door, pausing to let him and his Pikachu go first.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
OUTFIT[break]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Tricks are for kids (C)
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2022 18:24:39 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
When she introduced herself there was a question mark on his face. He felt like it was on the tip of his brain, but just out of reach.

"Hmmmm....Nope not a clue, sorry." He chuckled easily, normally he wasn't so carefree, but he was in a very good mood, though her outfit did draw his attention, he wondered if she was at the same party he was last night. Thinking it over he shakes his head. "Well regardless, it's both a curse, and boon to have such a recognizable face huh?" He asks her trying to perhaps lighten the mood if even a little bit. She seemed perhaps a bit grumpy at his question, or maybe he was overanalyzing things.

Why was his mind so hyperactive today? Endorphins had a positive effect on people, and while he was usually very sociable, he felt like a teenager right now with how he was babbling, trying to keep small talk going. Perhaps he should just leave her alone, and let her get on with her trick or treating. When she let him, and Adontis go first he smiled at her politely.

This person thankfully broke free of the scarecrow trend of the past two, and just gave Adontis like six chocolate bars. The little mouse was going to be incredibly hyper today. He was going to run Stryker ragged he could already tell, and he just sighed at the thought. Thinking that he should just not bother Fae further, he sat there awkwardly for several moments before going to the next door in silence.

"What the heck....What is wrong with me! I'm the CEO of a corporation! I bitch smacked, and Elite Four through a wall! I have literally robbed people, and I killed an assassin....Why am I being so awkward right now!" Amor monologued internally to himself as he knocked on the next door quite lost in his own thoughts.

close tab

played by

Azul

Faye Jacobs
She/Her
November 11th
Castelia City, Unova
None of your business
Actress
Civilian
awards
105 posts
Fae Madden DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fae
Fae Madden
Tricks are for kids (C)
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2022 18:56:10 GMT
Fae Madden Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tfm"]
[attr="class","main"]

What doesn’t know is that Fae actually likes – they had gone hiking together recently and it had been a good time! What Fae doesn’t know is that he is indeed ’the guy who bitch smacked Melody through a wall.’ If she were aware of that, then this conversation would go much differently.
[break][break]
Alas, ignorance is bliss.
[break][break]
Or, in her case, ignorance is mild annoyance because apparently that’s her default state when speaking to most people.
[break][break]
”Eh… It’s alright, for the most part. I don’t mind people recognizing me as long as they’re not weird about it.” Paparazzi are weird. Hyper obsessed fans are weird. People who just politely ask her for a picture or autograph, though? She has grown used to those. They’re fine as long as they don’t get in the way of her plans.
[break][break]
Take for example the person answering the door to the next apartment. It’s a middle aged woman who, after giving Amor and his Pikachu their candy, simply looks at Fae as if she were suddenly frozen. She chuckles an explanation then:
[break][break]
”Arceus… Sorry, I just–... Are you Fae Madden? I heard you were in Hoenn. I’m a huge fan of your work! Do you mind if we take a picture together?”
[break][break]
Fae simply gives her a slight smile, the kind she’s used to giving people like these. ”Sure.”
[break][break]
After the selfie (including her Zigzagoon, of course), she just walks over to the next door as if nothing had just happened.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
OUTFIT[break]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Tricks are for kids (C)
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2022 19:03:05 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Amor wanted to know more after that particular scene he had just witnessed. An autograph, and her line of work? She was a model of some kind, she was the proper age for it, but what did that really entail. If a housewife was asking for those things...

Amor did his best to think on it all, but he was still drawing a huge blank. Not that it particularly mattered as an alarm went off on his HoloWatch, and he frowned a little. There was some place they had to go before it was to late. Adontis recognizing the alarm, and the promise that came with it, hopped onto his shoulders, and they both were getting ready to sprint off.

"Ah sorry! We gotta go! There is a place that is only going to be open for the next hour, and I promised him, we'd go this year! Sorry! Good luck!" It was half panic, half relief as he bolted off like a cartoon character. Down the stairs, and into the crowd of people below. They had to make it on time, if they didn't he would hear no end of it from the little troublemaker on his shoulder. The pouting face wouldn't ever stop.

Still though Fae Madden....He would have to look her up when he got home, preferably alone, incase she was part of something inappropriate that he couldn't show to Adontis. The last thing he wanted was to have to explain weird things to his Pokemon. He could probably ask Walter as well, he knew about all kinds of things. And with those final thoughts the two of them vanished completely from the sight of the maid, where they were so anxious about going was a mystery.

close tab

played by

Azul

Faye Jacobs
She/Her
November 11th
Castelia City, Unova
None of your business
Actress
Civilian
awards
105 posts
Fae Madden DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fae
Fae Madden
Tricks are for kids (C)
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2022 19:14:02 GMT
Fae Madden Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tfm"]
[attr="class","main"]

A blonde eyebrow is raised into a perfect arch when Amor excuses himself and bolts off as if he were the White Rabbit who is late for a very important date. What a strange man.
[break][break]
Fae decides not to dwell on it, though. However other people decide to act is not her damn problem.
[break][break]
”Okay, Pop, you have enough candy. Let’s go or you’re gonna get fat.”
[break][break]
The Zigzagoon whines at the mean remark, but Fae ignores him, heading for the stairs that lead to the exit while retrieving a carton of cigarettes from her frilly apron’s pocket.
[break][break]
She had let Pop have his fun, but now that people are starting to recognize her, she’d rather go home, change, and enjoy the rest of the night.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
OUTFIT[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Tricks are for kids (C)
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2022 2:39:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: