1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
A Day Off (Social)
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2022 21:12:06 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

The building was quiet, it was to quiet considering this was the company owned by Amor. Rose Industries, currently the only pioneers in Primal Tech. But the building was empty, no one was there, and the only sounds were from what one could assume to be a workshop. Inside was a man tinkering with some sort of generator. He had gotten four of them from , and now that he was healed enough he was starting to tinker with them to figure out how they worked. His goal was simple, he wanted to reverse engineer the tech to change the power source from a Mega Stone to a Primal Crystal should he ever get his hands on one.

Which would hopefully lead to a whole bunch of other break throughs, but like all great pieces of technology he was taking it one step at a time. So currently there were an assortment of tools at his side, and he wasn't dressed in his usual black suits. Instead a white t-shirt, and blue jeans adorned him, and he had smudges of something all over him as he worked on the generator. Dismantling it to figure out how it worked. Sure he could have asked for the blueprints, but nothing beat doing it the old fashioned way.

Walter of course was lingering around making sure no one popped out of the shadows to try, and murder him. The reason the building was quiet today, was because Amor had sent everyone home. The world was potentially ending, so he gave them all paid leave, so they could spend more time with their families. Get their affairs in order, or whatever they needed, or wanted to do. It was a poor boss who made his employees work for him through the end of the world.

Amor had no interest in preventing others from being with their loved ones. Perhaps he should have been doing something else himself, but considering he was trapped in this region, and his family was mostly dead. The only family he had was currently shadowing him, and so he worked peacefully in the quiet. It wasn't often he didn't have to put on a front, where he didn't have to pretend to be someone, or something he wasn't.

So it was nice to just have a day off, away from it all. Little did he know that would soon be interrupted as Walter gave him a ring on his HoloWatch.

"Sir....Miss Eva Morales is here, she is requesting to see you, and seems angry. Should I send her away?"

"Let her in, bring some lemonade, and cookies. Zahak is nearby, and I doubt she's going to try, and murder me. So I should be safe for a few minutes."

There was a few moments of silence as Walter contemplated that, but he agreed reluctantly, and let Eva in.

Amor walked out of his workshop to go meet her at the front. He didn't care to get cleaned up, and so he had a rag he was doing his best to wipe the grease from his hands with as he came upon her.

This was engineer Amor today, and he couldn't be bothered to change into a suit. Even so he smiled at her despite the grease smudge on his cheek.

"What can I help you with Ms. Morales?"

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
A Day Off (Social)
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2022 4:54:32 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The countdown to the end of the world was ticking down. Despite the gravity of it all, Eva found herself stomping towards the billionaire’s estate in Lilycove with hellfire in her eyes.

What the fuck was she doing?

The Professor stomped right over there from work, not bothering to change out of the blue scrubs and white coat she typically donned on the average day. The new addition to her outsit was the latest volume of the HNN crumpled in her angry fist.

Where Eva wore a frown in disappointment, Amor greeted her with a smile. How nonchalant. It went well with his casual ensemble.

“It’s Doctor Morales,” she corrected in a stern voice, folding her arms over her chest, already on the defense, “Really, Amor? This is why you pulled your Primal Nodes?” she slaps the article down on the closest table, the headline of his tussle with being the centerpiece, “What the hell were you thinking?!”

The woman’s aire reeked of saltiness, but her emerald gaze did break to flick up and down to inspect him . . . “Happy to see you’re healing well, though,” Eva just couldn’t just be a straight up bitch, She’s way too kind for that.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
A Day Off (Social)
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2022 8:57:45 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Amor tilted his head at her rage, and the fire brimming in her eyes. If it had been real fire she might have resembled a particular comic hero with a fiery skull. Regardless he listened to her be stern with him, and he just continued to smile. Either he was truly amused, or he was good at masking how he really felt. When she slammed the newspaper on the desk in front of him, and raged at him mildly he just looked between the paper, and her.

"Oh I made the headline. Neat." Was all he said obviously not being bothered in the slightest. "Well it's obvious you want to talk so we can do that while I work." He said, and he walked off back towards the workshop. All the empty cubicles gave it an eerie feeling to be in this building while the workers were home. He didn't like the quietness of it, so when the arrived at the Mega Generator he was currently dismantling, he knelt back down, and began to pick up on his work. Seemingly neither bothered, or offended by her previous actions. "People often wonder what a waste of money looks like. It would probably look like this, spending a ton of money on four super generators just so I can tear them apart." He laughed easily as he picked up a wrench, and began to work again.

He knew that acting like this would only incite her more as he hadn't even regarded her statements yet.

"Walter will be back soon with snacks. Lemonade, and cookies, though if you have a preference for something else do let me know, we may be talking for a while. Doctor." He didn't put her last name on it, and he continued to work for a few seconds getting the stubborn bolt out of the piece he wanted to examine. "To answer your first question, allow me to ask you one in turn. I am going to assume, since I hold you, and your intelligence in very high esteem. That you gathered more evidence than a single news article to justify your anger before you came at me with the look of a demon?" He was calm composed, and polite as he always was with her.

"I'm going to guess that you also watched the footage of the entire incident as well? Because if you haven't yet, I'll forgive the cold shoulder, or would this be the hot shoulder?" He shrugged smiling easily at her. "But if you have seen it, and don't understand why I wouldn't want to work with an organization that employed a person, who tried to kill me after I surrendered. Then this is going to be a very short conversation." At that moment Walter arrived with the cookies, and drinks.

"Cookie?" He asked her in that same polite, and nonchalant tone.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
A Day Off (Social)
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2022 22:54:21 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Of course, Amor’s nonchalant attitude towards her accusations did grind her gears. This is something she took very seriously, and he gave off the vibes that he just simply didn’t care. It was below him to occupy his time with such trivial matters. Rich people; they only thought they way because they could afford to.

The doctor remined stiff as she followed Amor further into the facility, past empty cubicles and towards what can only be described as a mess of technology. Naturally, Eva was intrigued by the device he was stripping, but the combating irritation quelled her curiosity . . . for now.

“I’ll admit, it disturbs me that you don’t seem to be taking this seriously,” collaboration was key to scientific accomplishments. There was only so much one could do alone, “Hoenn needs stability and for its leaders, scientific and political, to be united more than anything right now,” tearing the League and a key scientific partner apart is unsettling. Eva certainly couldn’t do this alone.

“Of course I did,” her position gave her access to what was analyzed during the confrontation, “You were both idiots,” she states bluntly, referring to both Amor and . Their interaction was childish and violent. There’s no place for it amongst Hoenn leaders. Folding her arms across her chest she leaned a hip against a nearby desk while Amor tinkered with his toy.

A rather apathetic emerald gaze moved towards the cookies, “No thank you.”

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
A Day Off (Social)
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2022 15:56:48 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
He continued to work on that giant machine that he had bought. Had he known that the generators were going to be so big he would have ordered them one at a time instead of four at once. But ignorance was bliss as they say. It was honestly an ingenious design, using a Nevermeltice cooling system to make sure the entire thing didn't overheat, and explode if the power proved to much. However he was making his way through the tech towards the heart, and so carefully piece by piece he removed the shell of the machine in front of him almost like he was performing surgery. Despite her refusal of taking a cookie he himself took one, and tucked it into his mouth with a few bites.

"And how should I be taking this? Do you think it bothers me that an entire organization lied to the entire public about what happened, and that when they investigated themselves they found no wrongdoing?" Amusement shown on his face. "Why do you think I kept quiet? Didn't release the footage, or make a big deal about it? Because I knew the League would jump the gun, and run damage control." He turned to face her with a chuckle. "And what a fine job they did. Honestly they did a better job than I could ever hope for." There was a moment of seriousness on his face. "And the reason the authorities won't pursue me is because the League knows if they do. All I have to do is show the entire populace of Hoenn that 30 second clip of me surrendering, and then Melody attempting to kill me anyway. And then they lose all credibility period." Sure there would be people who would disagree, but it would divide the entire region, and chaos would ensue. "It will create a permanent cloud of doubt on your beloved organization." As far as he was concerned they had made a severe lapse of judgement.

"Calling us both idiots is an understatement Doctor." He wasn't even looking at her as he went about his work. "Let me put it to you like this then since you have stated your stance. There was no need for Ms. Miro to forcibly lock me in that room using Fairy Lock, and Psychic. She should have just reported back to your Commissioner that I knew things I shouldn't, and we could have gone from there. It is after all not the first time I've found out about some of the Leagues dirty little secrets." He shrugged, and then went back to work. "But she attempted to intimidate, and threaten me instead. And unlike the vast majority of people, I don't care about the status quo as much as the rest of you." It was that simple to him, there could have been deeper meanings but if there were he didn't elaborate.

"And I do agree that Hoenn needs stability, so maybe everyone should metaphorically pull their heads out of each others asses. Quit the circle jerks, and try to make a change. Because as it stands, the only difference in the League and Rocket. Is that the League has a slightly better PR team, and is able to cover up the fact that they employ murderers, and psychopaths, better than Rocket." And after a few more pieces were delicately extracted. "But you know all about that already don't you?"

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
A Day Off (Social)
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2022 20:22:32 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva’s eyes roll back and she sighs, tilting her head back as he goes off on his tangent. The Professor can already feel the headache starting to creep into her temples. With the pressure of everything weighing heavy on her shoulders, her patience had been starting to wear thin. By this point, it is a tight, thin string, ready to snap with the smallest pressure.

Amor was threading the line closely.

“She locked a door, Amor. You threw her through a wall,” she tilts her head back down to raise a brow, “I’m not stupid, Amor so stop treating me like I didn’t see what happened,” she shifts her stance as discomfort settles in. She hates this, but she can’t stop now. She made the decision to come here so now she has to deal with the confrontation, “You went too far, Amor,” she says bluntly. Melody closed a door after he admitted knowing thing he shouldn’t, he assaulted Melody. There’s certainly a disparity there.

The conversation shifts to shitting on The League and having the audacity to compare them to Rocket, which Eva takes very personally. A heat rises which forces her to standup straight, the whole 5’3’’ of her small stature stiffening with a combination of anger and discomfort. She’s not the most intimidating specimen, which is not what she aims to be.

“Your head seems firmly lodged up your own ass. Makes it hard to see the big picture up there,” she snorts, gaze narrowing, “How dare you compare the League to Rocket. We are nothing like them,” if Amor was aiming to strike a personal chord, it seemed to be working, “Change doesn’t quite work like it might here in your castle on the hill. We can’t just throw money at a problem and poof! It’s gone! You make it sound like it’s easy to make change happen. That’s a privileged and flawed perception of reality,” Entitled prick. The professor’s gaze narrows further when the question is directed towards her, “What is that supposed to mean?

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
A Day Off (Social)
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2022 20:36:53 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
He listened to her speak to him the same attitude he had kept the entire time as he searched for the heart of this machine. Perhaps that is why he was so calm, he had something to distract him from the noise. Machines were so much easier to deal with than people, they were simple. You programmed them to do what you needed, and that was it. Extra circuitry not required. People however were complicated, they were stupid, selfish, short-sighted, and greedy. All of them. Not a single human was redeemable in his eyes, not even himself. And truly if he had the ability he would summon a meteor himself to just end the world. But he was not a villain in a Fantasy game, and thus that was out of his reach.

"It is Mr. Rose to you." He corrected her coolly, before he removed the final panel, and he revealed the beating heart of this machine, and for several moments he didn't speak. He just marveled at this, these few fleeting moments before he sat his tools down, and wiped the little beads of sweat from his brow.

"Yes she locked a door. To threaten me. Now everyone responds to such things differently. Some let it pass, but I have grown tired of the Leagues bullying, and quite frankly their entire attitude with me." He stated walking over to grab one of the bottles of lemonade Walter had brought him, and he downed it. Working was thirsty business after all. "Did you think this incident came out of the blue? Tell me did you know I attempted to contact the League about observing, and studying the meteor that the Alien Creature came out of? I met with someone, and then it went nowhere. Completely stonewalled." He shrugged a little as if it was no big deal.

"In fact the only decent interaction I've ever had with the League has been with you, Zac, and . And one of those was recently, which is why I have tolerated the League's indiscretions for so long. However after learning what I have, there is only one person worth anything within that wretched place." At her sudden fiery anger at his comparison of League, and the Rocket he found the chink in her armor. Ignoring everything else for the moment he just stared at her.

"How is the League nothing like Rocket? I mean you're dating proof of my theory aren't you? Didn't kill one of 's pokemon just so he could get the League Groudon?" He tilted his head as if he was confused for a moment, he wasn't stupid enough to think she didn't know about it. "And then there is the issue with Melody trying to kill me. So you are free to lecture me on morality all you want. But if we're being honest, you have no right. You're a doctor with an extensive, and exhaustive history of helping out injured pokemon, and people in need. And you still have the audacity to judge me, while you frolick with a man who quite literally killed something you have sworn to protect."

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
A Day Off (Social)
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2022 21:09:02 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “Fine. Mr. Rose,” she complies, having previously corrected him as well. All of teir cordial and friendly interactions have since dissipated into distant memories at this point.

Eva doesn’t disturb his awe with the heart of the machine. She could be a bitch and continue talking, demand his attention, but she understands the importance of a moment like this, and respects his time studying it.

Eva’s tone grows flat, exhausted with his excuses, “So if I threatened you right now, you’d throw me through a wall? Hmm seems someone has a difficult time recognizing he may be calling the kettle black,” because that’s exactly what he’s doing. It’s difficult to argue with such closed-minded individuals. Why should she waste her time? She’s unlikely to change his mind.

”Mr. Rose, you are not entitled to everything you want. Especially on such sensitive and delicate matter such as the meteor. You are not a part of our organization. We have collaborated and shared scientific advancements. Do not make the mistake of thinking you have access to everything as a civilian,” and that’s all she has to say on that matter. Him throwing a tantrum about it wasn’t going to make her feel any sympathy for his wishes.

“My personal life is none of your concern and not a topic of this conversation – so stay out of it,” she’s quick to snap at the mention of . She knows he’s not perfect, but Amor’s accusations fall of deaf ears. His perception of Matias’s actions are limited to his skewed view of what occurred on Mt. Chimney, and likely fuels by resentment for everything that’s transpired since then, “What Melody did was in self-defense. She denied your challenge, you attacked her. You tried to kill her first by running her through a wall. You also have no right to lecture on morality if we go by your logic.”

She steps forward and places her hands into the pockets of her lab coat. She leans forward slightly to peer into his eyes. A softer tone follows, is 100 times the man you will ever be and is a kind, reasonable woman. You stand alone in your narrow-minded resentment,” she stands again, removing her gaze from Amor to look towards the exit, “Consider all further collaborations and access to my data denied. I’ll see myself out, thank you,” Eva walks past him and in the direction they came, assuming she’ll be able find her way back out to the exit. Can’t be that complicated.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
A Day Off (Social)
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2022 21:29:03 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
She was nothing if not predictable in her defense of the man she loved. That was just the nature of people, but he didn't interrupt her, he listened.

"Yes I'm sure he is. He would have to be to have such a stalwart defense come to his aid despite his abhorrent actions." Amor wouldn't argue the point further, she was just as skewed in her vision of him as he was. So he drank more of his lemonade before he went back to deal with his machine. "The difference between us Doctor. Is I have not once made a single excuse for my actions. I've not defended my character, nor told you, you were wrong. Have I?" He thought back to what they had said. At least he didn't think he had. "I've lay the facts out at your feet, what you choose to do with them, with your knowledge is up to you." It had been a good talk at the very least, no one was at risk of dying.

"The problem with this entire debacle is hypocrisy. You are correct I am not entitled to everything I want, but when deals are made, it is different." He didn't elaborate further as he wove his way through the machine, making sure it wasn't powered on because if it was things were going to go south very quickly. The beating heart of this thing was just in his grasp. "Sometimes you wind up with a bad deal." With a little grunt he pulled the object free. "And sometimes you wind up with more than you bargained for." He stated as he looked at the core of the machine, it's power source. A megastone. Of course it wasn't usable, but he wanted to know how every inch of this generator worked before he progressed.

"To answer your question no. Because I don't think you would be stupid enough to try, and lock someone up when they were trying to leave because they saw things were going south. I think far more highly of your intelligence than that." But perhaps he would make a point to her. Amor was nothing if not a man with a terrible sense of humor, and so his Gallade, and Metagross erupted from their pokeballs. A Psychic would slam the door shut in front of Eva, and a myriad of ghostly chains would coat the walls, and doors of the room they were in as his Gallade used Imprison. Not quite the same combination, but close enough as he marveled.

"So tell me, how does it feel?" To feel like you were trapped in a room with someone, and had no plausible escape from them. When you didn't know what they were capable of. No further moves were made, in fact both of his pokemon began psychically handing him tools as he went back to working on his project. Of course she was in no actual danger, but did she know that?

"And believe me, I already knew all further collaboration with you would be ended the moment I did what I did. I am not such a rash man." He explained to her nonchalantly as he waited.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
A Day Off (Social)
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2022 21:44:25 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 It’s something she should have expected, but she still gasps when the door suddenly slams in front of her. IMPRISON coats the walls of the room to seal her fate. The Doctor’s face twisted into a frown. He was trying to prove a point, one that would have been more effective if they didn’t just have an entire conversation about this very scenario. Eva, being the optimistic professor she is, didn’t feel threatened. Amor wouldn’t be that stupid.

“Hmph,” she turns to glare at him from across the room, “Not good,” she admits, “But I’m not going to try and kill you for it,” she makes no effort to move from her current location beside the door, even if she also feels drawn to marvel at the megastone he holds in his hands. After all, it’s teeming with Primal Energy, the focus of a lot of her research.

“You’ve tried to make your point, but I’ll admit it falls flat in this situation. Let me out.”

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
A Day Off (Social)
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2022 21:54:47 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
"And do you know why you are so at ease with me? Despite everything that has just been talked about. Because you still know me. You have, for lack of a better term, Data on me. You know I'm not going to try anything. You know that anything I threaten is just all talk, because no matter how much of a bastard you may think I am. I'm not going to harm you." He stated to her, and with a snap of his fingers it was all undone. The imprison, the Psychic. "I also didn't subject you to some self righteous rant, perhaps that's why you don't wanna kill me." He shrugged.

"Regardless I promised a short conversation, and I have broken that. Goodbye." Still marveling at the stone in his hand he set it to the side, and began to look at the cooling system, and how it interacted with the important parts. It was a shame things had turned out this way, but what was done was done. So he went back to work without further words for the good doctor. There was a meteor coming down, and no amount of arguing was going to get it any further away from potentially killing them all.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
A Day Off (Social)
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2022 22:11:50 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva patiently waits, though each second that ticks by does build an unfamiliar anxiety as she really thinks about it all. Sure, she knew Amor to a degree as he points out. Perhaps that’s why she’s more comfortable being locked in a room.

But she’s also seen the video, and Amor’s confrontation with . He’s rash and unpredictable. How well did she really know him? There’s a real potential he could change his mind, keep her here until she maybe changed her tune. Luckily that didn’t seem to be the case.

But could it have been?

Eva doesn’t respond to Amor, she just quickly opens the door to confirm that it’s in fact unlocked. She’s quick to leave after that, letting him have the last word. She has nothing else to say. Amor has exhausted her and she realizes their story has come to and end.

Or has it?

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A Day Off (Social)
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2022 4:01:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: